400 million donated to the Democrats by unemployed donors.....Foreign involvement suspected

Why not the Chinese have already donated almost 2 billion to the Bidens

A preliminary computer analysis by the Take Back Action Fund, obtained exclusively by Fox News, has found that nearly half of all 2019 donations to ActBlue were made by people claiming to be unemployed.

Action Fund President John Pudner questioned the veracity of those donations and called it a loophole that must be closed for the sake of election integrity.

"After downloading hundreds of millions of [dollars in] donations to the Take Back Action Fund servers, we were shocked to see that almost half of the donations to ActBlue in 2019 claimed to be unemployed individuals," he said. "The name of employers must be disclosed when making political donations, but more than 4.7 million donations came from people who claimed they did not have an employer. Those 4.7 million donations totaled $346 million ActBlue raised and sent to liberal causes."
If I was unemployed I'd certainly want the Dems to take the WH and Congress and MAYBE GET SOMETHING ACCOMPLISHED!
I know you will ignore this fact...
2 Democrats in Congress are MDs and were against Trump stopping international flights in January.
So you're full of shit.
Are you off your meds or did you reply to the wrong post?
I thought scientific geniuses such as yourself could read.
There are 17 MDs in Congress and 2 of them are Democrats.
Not one of these Congress critters wanted to close off international flights after learning about the spread of COVID.
You and your Mentally Ill ilk blaming this all on Trump is complete bullshit.
Oh right. We are supposed to believe Trump was the only one that wanted to do it and that everyone was opposed?

Fantasies.
Uh...read it again...
Trump wanted to close down International Flights and all the Ds in Congress and the Liberals on USMB called him a racist.
I'm sure if we look up your posts in the 2nd or 3rd week of January, we'd find out what an asshole you were.
But now you're trying to look like a scientific genius after the fact.

Yeah, this is revisionist history. For starters, Trump did not want to close down international flights. Second, few people called him racist for closing any travel down, certainly not all the Ds in Congress.

Fantasies.
Yeah, you have just posted revisionist history. Trump did want to close down international flights. Second, Liberals call called him a racist for wanting to close travel down, including all the Ds in Congress.
You think I don't read your lies every day plus serveral news sites a day, not to mention the insane Liberals on Facebook.
Reuters, AP, TheHill, CNN, BBC, NPR, Fox, NBC, ABC and a few others.

A preliminary computer analysis by the Take Back Action Fund, obtained exclusively by Fox News, has found that nearly half of all 2019 donations to ActBlue were made by people claiming to be unemployed.

Action Fund President John Pudner questioned the veracity of those donations and called it a loophole that must be closed for the sake of election integrity.

"After downloading hundreds of millions of [dollars in] donations to the Take Back Action Fund servers, we were shocked to see that almost half of the donations to ActBlue in 2019 claimed to be unemployed individuals," he said. "The name of employers must be disclosed when making political donations, but more than 4.7 million donations came from people who claimed they did not have an employer. Those 4.7 million donations totaled $346 million ActBlue raised and sent to liberal causes."
If I was unemployed I'd certainly want the Dems to take the WH and Congress and MAYBE GET SOMETHING ACCOMPLISHED!
2 Democrats in Congress are MDs and were against Trump stopping international flights in January.
So you're full of shit.
Not one of these Congress critters wanted to close off international flights after learning about the spread of COVID.
Oh right. We are supposed to believe Trump was the only one that wanted to do it and that everyone was opposed?

Fantasies.
Uh...read it again...
Trump wanted to close down International Flights and all the Ds in Congress and the Liberals on USMB called him a racist.
I'm sure if we look up your posts in the 2nd or 3rd week of January, we'd find out what an asshole you were.

Yeah, this is revisionist history. For starters, Trump did not want to close down international flights. Second, few people called him racist for closing any travel down, certainly not all the Ds in Congress.

Fantasies.
Yeah, you have just posted revisionist history. Trump did want to close down international flights. Second, Liberals call called him a racist for wanting to close travel down, including all the Ds in Congress.
You think I don't read your lies every day plus serveral news sites a day, not to mention the insane Liberals on Facebook.
But Trump didn’t close down flights. He merely restricted entry from non-citizens. Many, many flights came and went from the US and citizens traveled back and forth. It’s rather ineffectual way to stop a pandemic since US citizens are just as susceptible to the “China virus” as the Chinese.

Second, I dare you to find examples of all the Ds in Congress calling a Trump a racist for his restriction s.

So you're full of shit.

Fantasies.
Uh...read it again...

Fantasies.
You think I don't read your lies every day plus several news sites a day, not to mention the insane Liberals on Facebook.
But Trump didn’t close down flights. He merely restricted entry from non-citizens. Many, many flights came and went from the US and citizens traveled back and forth. It’s rather ineffectual way to stop a pandemic since US citizens are just as susceptible to the “China virus” as the Chinese.

Second, I dare you to find examples of all the Ds in Congress calling a Trump a racist for his restriction s.
You are correct in terms of US citizens and Trump took a shit load of heat for it.
And we all know Trump is responsible for the virus getting out of China.

I dare you to read these news site everyday for the next 30 days.

Unemployed people-----don't give money away---
Can you back up that claim or just making up fake news?

Poor people really are more charitable than the rich, according to new research
LOL.

" The social experiment involved a series of games in which people played with other people for real cash, deciding how much they kept for themselves or gave to a group pot divided equally among the players. "

Games... not actual data taken from the real world which is readily available but games.

IOW, the study does not actually have anything to do with what you are claiming it does.
How about from my personal experience? One year I ran the paycheck deductions for charity in my office of 75 or so people. They submitted the amount they wanted deducted from their paycheck which I got to see and tally. Of course I have no way of knowing what they donated elsewhere, but from what I saw there was an inverse ratio of salary to donation. The less you made the more you gave.
Also utterly irrelevant.

Your anecdotal experience has no real connection with the overall reality of 300 million people across the nation.

Unemployed people-----don't give money away---
Can you back up that claim or just making up fake news?

Poor people really are more charitable than the rich, according to new research
LOL.

" The social experiment involved a series of games in which people played with other people for real cash, deciding how much they kept for themselves or gave to a group pot divided equally among the players. "

Games... not actual data taken from the real world which is readily available but games.

IOW, the study does not actually have anything to do with what you are claiming it does.
How about from my personal experience? One year I ran the paycheck deductions for charity in my office of 75 or so people. They submitted the amount they wanted deducted from their paycheck which I got to see and tally. Of course I have no way of knowing what they donated elsewhere, but from what I saw there was an inverse ratio of salary to donation. The less you made the more you gave.
Hello dork........................... People who have paychecks are NOT unemployed

You however are mentally unemployed

With Trump's EO concerning payroll taxes and his statement about eliminating them completely in his 2nd term it wouldn't surprise me that it isn't foreigners behind the dough but rather retirees. Us folks would also have nobody to list as our employer.

1600107668854.png

Forum List

Back