400 million donated to the Democrats by unemployed donors.....Foreign involvement suspected

If I was unemployed I'd certainly want the Dems to take the WH and Congress and MAYBE GET SOMETHING ACCOMPLISHED!
Why the first thing Biden is promising to do is destroy the American energy industry
I don't recall reading anything like that. Got a link? Biden's site has plenty on energy policy but nothing on destroying the American energy industry.
Dude Biden said that he is going to ban all oil and gas. He says this every time he babbles

So as usual you are just dumb
As usual you are just a pawn (for the Russians?):

During an interview in April, Biden told KDKA television in Pittsburgh that he would not shut down the fracking industry. He said that he would not allow new leases on federal land, adding that 90% of the leases are on private land.​
“I would make sure … the water is not being contaminated, but I would not shut it down, no,” he said.​
And in August he said he will BAN ALL FOSSIL FUELS

Man you are really retarded

Biden said he wants to ban all fossil fuels but I didn't see any timeline or how it will happen. I guarantee Biden will be long dead before that could happen and he knows it.
Biden doesn't know anything that's not on his Teleprompter.

Meanwhile, Democrats say things. They have nothing other than vague plans of how to achieve them. But the base eats it up.

Democrat voters are easily manipulated.
What makes you think Biden knows what is on the teleprompter

Why not the Chinese have already donated almost 2 billion to the Bidens

A preliminary computer analysis by the Take Back Action Fund, obtained exclusively by Fox News, has found that nearly half of all 2019 donations to ActBlue were made by people claiming to be unemployed.

Action Fund President John Pudner questioned the veracity of those donations and called it a loophole that must be closed for the sake of election integrity.

"After downloading hundreds of millions of [dollars in] donations to the Take Back Action Fund servers, we were shocked to see that almost half of the donations to ActBlue in 2019 claimed to be unemployed individuals," he said. "The name of employers must be disclosed when making political donations, but more than 4.7 million donations came from people who claimed they did not have an employer. Those 4.7 million donations totaled $346 million ActBlue raised and sent to liberal causes."
If I was unemployed I'd certainly want the Dems to take the WH and Congress and MAYBE GET SOMETHING ACCOMPLISHED!
Unemployed people-----don't give money away---
Can you back up that claim or just making up fake news?

Poor people really are more charitable than the rich, according to new research
LOL.

" The social experiment involved a series of games in which people played with other people for real cash, deciding how much they kept for themselves or gave to a group pot divided equally among the players. "

Games... not actual data taken from the real world which is readily available but games.

IOW, the study does not actually have anything to do with what you are claiming it does.

A preliminary computer analysis by the Take Back Action Fund, obtained exclusively by Fox News, has found that nearly half of all 2019 donations to ActBlue were made by people claiming to be unemployed.

Action Fund President John Pudner questioned the veracity of those donations and called it a loophole that must be closed for the sake of election integrity.

"After downloading hundreds of millions of [dollars in] donations to the Take Back Action Fund servers, we were shocked to see that almost half of the donations to ActBlue in 2019 claimed to be unemployed individuals," he said. "The name of employers must be disclosed when making political donations, but more than 4.7 million donations came from people who claimed they did not have an employer. Those 4.7 million donations totaled $346 million ActBlue raised and sent to liberal causes."
Like taking money away from people who earned it and giving it to you, who didn't?
That happens every time there's a natural disaster so spare me your righteous indignation. The Dems have a record of being more generous than the GOP.
No, they don't. That's ludicrous.
The latest aid offer for victims of COVID from the GOP was 1 trillion while the Dems proposed 3 trillion. FYI, 3 trillion is more than 1 trillion.
And you think you're personally generous for that.

You're not generous. You support thievery.

Why the first thing Biden is promising to do is destroy the American energy industry
I don't recall reading anything like that. Got a link? Biden's site has plenty on energy policy but nothing on destroying the American energy industry.
Dude Biden said that he is going to ban all oil and gas. He says this every time he babbles

During an interview in April, Biden told KDKA television in Pittsburgh that he would not shut down the fracking industry. He said that he would not allow new leases on federal land, adding that 90% of the leases are on private land.​
“I would make sure … the water is not being contaminated, but I would not shut it down, no,” he said.​

Biden said he wants to ban all fossil fuels but I didn't see any timeline or how it will happen. I guarantee Biden will be long dead before that could happen and he knows it.

Meanwhile, Democrats say things. They have nothing other than vague plans of how to achieve them. But the base eats it up.

Biden needs to be in an assisted care facility.

Biden needs to be in an assisted care facility.
He is, 23 hours per day

I know you will ignore this fact...
2 Democrats in Congress are MDs and were against Trump stopping international flights in January.
So you're full of shit.

Unemployed people-----don't give money away---
Can you back up that claim or just making up fake news?

Poor people really are more charitable than the rich, according to new research
LOL.

" The social experiment involved a series of games in which people played with other people for real cash, deciding how much they kept for themselves or gave to a group pot divided equally among the players. "

Games... not actual data taken from the real world which is readily available but games.

IOW, the study does not actually have anything to do with what you are claiming it does.
How about from my personal experience? One year I ran the paycheck deductions for charity in my office of 75 or so people. They submitted the amount they wanted deducted from their paycheck which I got to see and tally. Of course I have no way of knowing what they donated elsewhere, but from what I saw there was an inverse ratio of salary to donation. The less you made the more you gave.

Like taking money away from people who earned it and giving it to you, who didn't?
That happens every time there's a natural disaster so spare me your righteous indignation. The Dems have a record of being more generous than the GOP.
The latest aid offer for victims of COVID from the GOP was 1 trillion while the Dems proposed 3 trillion. FYI, 3 trillion is more than 1 trillion.

can i steal from myself?

2 Democrats in Congress are MDs and were against Trump stopping international flights in January.
So you're full of shit.
Are you off your meds or did you reply to the wrong post?

can i steal from myself?
No. But voting to have someone else steal in your name is not generosity. Democrats can't seem to understand that.

So you're full of shit.
I thought scientific geniuses such as yourself could read.
There are 17 MDs in Congress and 2 of them are Democrats.
Not one of these Congress critters wanted to close off international flights after learning about the spread of COVID.
You and your Mentally Ill ilk blaming this all on Trump is complete bullshit.

Free money is important

What 3 things would you like to see accomplished?

So you're full of shit.
Not one of these Congress critters wanted to close off international flights after learning about the spread of COVID.
Oh right. We are supposed to believe Trump was the only one that wanted to do it and that everyone was opposed?

Fantasies.

House Bills awaiting Senate approval (which will never happen) and Trump's signature (which will also never happen):
  • H.R. 1: For the People Act of 2019 - The For The People Act of 2019 (H.R. 1, 2019)[1][2] is a bill introduced and passed in the United States House of Representatives to expand voting rights, limit partisan gerrymandering, strengthen ethics rules, and limit the influence of private donor money in politics.
  • H.R. 5: Equality Act - The Equality Act is a bill in the United States Congress, that, if passed, would amend the Civil Rights Act to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in employment, housing, public accommodations, public education, federal funding, credit, and the jury system.[1] While the Supreme Court's June 2020 ruling in Bostock v. Clayton County, Georgia said that the Civil Rights Act protects sexual orientation and gender identity in matters of employment, the other areas remain undefined.
  • H.R. 1595: SAFE Banking Act of 2019 - The SAFE Banking Act (H.R. 1595; full title Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Act; also referred to as the SAFE Banking Act of 2019) is proposed legislation regarding disposition of funds gained through the cannabis industry in the United States. On March 7, 2019, the bill was introduced in U.S. House of Representatives by Ed Perlmutter (D-CO) and was referred to the Judiciary and Financial Services Committees.[1] On March 28, 2019, the Financial Services Committee voted 45 to 15 to advance the bill to the full House.[1][2][3] The bill had "broad bipartisan support",[4] and there were 152 cosponsors at the time of the committee vote – over a third of the entire House
  • H.R. 1957: Taxpayer First Act of 2019 -
  • The first Taxpayer First Act of 2019, H.R. 1957 was written to modify numerous policies at the IRS concerning "organizational structure, customer service, enforcement procedures, management of information technology, and use of electronic systems." Among the provisions affected:
    • establish the IRS Independent Office of Appeals to resolve federal tax controversies without litigation;
    • require the IRS to develop a comprehensive customer service strategy;
    • continue the IRS Free File Program;
    • exempt certain low-income taxpayers from payments required to submit an offer-in-compromise;
    • modify tax enforcement procedures that address issues such as the seizure of property, issuing a summons, joint liability, referral for private debt collection, and contacting third parties;
    • establish requirements for responding to Taxpayer Advocate Directives;
    • permanently authorize the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Matching Grant Program;
    • modify procedures for whistle-blowers;
    • establish requirements for cybersecurity and identify protection;
    • prohibit the rehiring of certain IRS employees who were removed for misconduct;
    • allow the IRS to require additional taxpayers to file returns electronically; and
    • increase the penalty for failing to file a return.

So you're full of shit.
Oh right. We are supposed to believe Trump was the only one that wanted to do it and that everyone was opposed?

Fantasies.
Uh...read it again...
Trump wanted to close down International Flights and all the Ds in Congress and the Liberals on USMB called him a racist.
I'm sure if we look up your posts in the 2nd or 3rd week of January, we'd find out what an asshole you were.
But now you're trying to look like a scientific genius after the fact.

House Bills awaiting Senate approval (which will never happen) and Trump's signature (which will also never happen):
  • H.R. 1: For the People Act of 2019 - The For The People Act of 2019 (H.R. 1, 2019)[1][2] is a bill introduced and passed in the United States House of Representatives to expand voting rights, limit partisan gerrymandering, strengthen ethics rules, and limit the influence of private donor money in politics.
  • H.R. 5: Equality Act - The Equality Act is a bill in the United States Congress, that, if passed, would amend the Civil Rights Act to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in employment, housing, public accommodations, public education, federal funding, credit, and the jury system.[1] While the Supreme Court's June 2020 ruling in Bostock v. Clayton County, Georgia said that the Civil Rights Act protects sexual orientation and gender identity in matters of employment, the other areas remain undefined.
  • H.R. 1595: SAFE Banking Act of 2019 - The SAFE Banking Act (H.R. 1595; full title Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Act; also referred to as the SAFE Banking Act of 2019) is proposed legislation regarding disposition of funds gained through the cannabis industry in the United States. On March 7, 2019, the bill was introduced in U.S. House of Representatives by Ed Perlmutter (D-CO) and was referred to the Judiciary and Financial Services Committees.[1] On March 28, 2019, the Financial Services Committee voted 45 to 15 to advance the bill to the full House.[1][2][3] The bill had "broad bipartisan support",[4] and there were 152 cosponsors at the time of the committee vote – over a third of the entire House
  • The first Taxpayer First Act of 2019, H.R. 1957was written to modify numerous policies at the IRS concerning "organizational structure, customer service, enforcement procedures, management of information technology, and use of electronic systems." Among the provisions affected:
    • establish the IRS Independent Office of Appeals to resolve federal tax controversies without litigation;
    • exempt certain low-income taxpayers from payments required to submit an offer-in-compromise;
    • modify tax enforcement procedures that address issues such as the seizure of property, issuing a summons, joint liability, referral for private debt collection, and contacting third parties;
    • permanently authorize the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Matching Grant Program;
    • prohibit the rehiring of certain IRS employees who were removed for misconduct;
    • allow the IRS to require additional taxpayers to file returns electronically; and
Tell me again why The Ds didn't pass these Bills when Obama had all 3 Branches for 3 months?
I'm sure you are aware that most legislation being proposed has been in desk draws for years and our Representatives can pull it out at a moments notice.
In other words, the Ds said, "Fuck you, Americans!".

• The first Taxpayer First Act of 2019, H.R. 1957was written to modify numerous policies at the IRS concerning "organizational structure, customer service, enforcement procedures, management of information technology, and use of electronic systems." Among the provisions affected:
Tell me again why The Ds didn't pass these Bills when Obama had all 3 Branches for 3 months?
I'm sure you are aware that most legislation being proposed has been in desk draws for years and our Representatives can pull it out at a moments notice.
Senate filibusters by the GOP

Link?

Senate filibusters by the GOP
Link?

So you're full of shit.

Fantasies.
Uh...read it again...
Trump wanted to close down International Flights and all the Ds in Congress and the Liberals on USMB called him a racist.
I'm sure if we look up your posts in the 2nd or 3rd week of January, we'd find out what an asshole you were.
But now you're trying to look like a scientific genius after the fact.

Yeah, this is revisionist history. For starters, Trump did not want to close down international flights. Second, few people called him racist for closing any travel down, certainly not all the Ds in Congress.

Fantasies.

Forum List

Back