400 million donated to the Democrats by unemployed donors.....Foreign involvement suspected

Being poor in America is so much better than any other country that people who are unemployed can donate to Democrats. What was that bullshit about the problem with income inequality in the US?

If I was unemployed I'd certainly want the Dems to take the WH and Congress and MAYBE GET SOMETHING ACCOMPLISHED!
Why the first thing Biden is promising to do is destroy the American energy industry
I don't recall reading anything like that. Got a link? Biden's site has plenty on energy policy but nothing on destroying the American energy industry.
Dude Biden said that he is going to ban all oil and gas. He says this every time he babbles

So as usual you are just dumb
As usual you are just a pawn (for the Russians?):

During an interview in April, Biden told KDKA television in Pittsburgh that he would not shut down the fracking industry. He said that he would not allow new leases on federal land, adding that 90% of the leases are on private land.​
“I would make sure … the water is not being contaminated, but I would not shut it down, no,” he said.​
And in August he said he will BAN ALL FOSSIL FUELS

Man you are really retarded

Biden said he wants to ban all fossil fuels but I didn't see any timeline or how it will happen. I guarantee Biden will be long dead before that could happen and he knows it.
The timeline is when he gets elected, remember that the democraps believe that the world ends in 10 years if you do not stop driving your dodge dart

Why not the Chinese have already donated almost 2 billion to the Bidens

A preliminary computer analysis by the Take Back Action Fund, obtained exclusively by Fox News, has found that nearly half of all 2019 donations to ActBlue were made by people claiming to be unemployed.

Action Fund President John Pudner questioned the veracity of those donations and called it a loophole that must be closed for the sake of election integrity.

"After downloading hundreds of millions of [dollars in] donations to the Take Back Action Fund servers, we were shocked to see that almost half of the donations to ActBlue in 2019 claimed to be unemployed individuals," he said. "The name of employers must be disclosed when making political donations, but more than 4.7 million donations came from people who claimed they did not have an employer. Those 4.7 million donations totaled $346 million ActBlue raised and sent to liberal causes."
If I was unemployed I'd certainly want the Dems to take the WH and Congress and MAYBE GET SOMETHING ACCOMPLISHED!
Unemployed people-----don't give money away---

Democrats are the criminal Party they lie and rage and rant and accuse and create fake news...

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING TO HELP TRUMP STEAL THE ELECTION....while their stealing hundreds of millions and not able to have a shred of truth pass their lips.
Maybe you need to get out more:

Oh look, the Chinese stooge tries to claim it's the Russians again!

A preliminary computer analysis by the Take Back Action Fund, obtained exclusively by Fox News, has found that nearly half of all 2019 donations to ActBlue were made by people claiming to be unemployed.

Action Fund President John Pudner questioned the veracity of those donations and called it a loophole that must be closed for the sake of election integrity.

"After downloading hundreds of millions of [dollars in] donations to the Take Back Action Fund servers, we were shocked to see that almost half of the donations to ActBlue in 2019 claimed to be unemployed individuals," he said. "The name of employers must be disclosed when making political donations, but more than 4.7 million donations came from people who claimed they did not have an employer. Those 4.7 million donations totaled $346 million ActBlue raised and sent to liberal causes."

China, Russia, Iran all want biden to win....look at who is submitting the illegal donations and you will see their fingerprints all over it...

According to Take Back Action Fund, ActBlue allows unverified credit cards to be used for donations. This can create a loophole, something that was seen in 2008. People would buy prepaid gift cards and use those gift cards to make their donations. It was a way for donors to skirt donation limits. But, Pudner believes foreign entities could use this loophole to directly meddle in America's presidential elections.

Can you back up that claim or just making up fake news?

Poor people really are more charitable than the rich, according to new research

Democrats are the criminal Party they lie and rage and rant and accuse and create fake news...

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING TO HELP TRUMP STEAL THE ELECTION....while their stealing hundreds of millions and not able to have a shred of truth pass their lips.
Maybe you need to get out more:

Oh look, the Chinese stooge tries to claim it's the Russians again!
You obviously confused me with a bipartisan, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence report:
The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released the final installment of its years-long investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 election on Tuesday, and its report is a strong, bipartisan pushback against the common claim that there was “nothing there.”​
The 966-page report (technically volume five of a larger series) contains some new details, and sections redacted for containing classified information imply there’s still more to this story we don’t know. But its real value is reminding Americans that the Russian interference scandal is very real.​
“The Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multi-faceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election,” the report, which was co-signed by both Democrats and Republicans on the Senate committee, says. “Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the Russian effort to hack computer networks and accounts affiliated with the Democratic Party and leak information damaging to Hillary Clinton and her campaign for president” to WikiLeaks.​
Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chair, comes under heavy criticism in the report for his “willingness to share information with individuals closely affiliated with the Russian intelligence services” — this “represented a grave counterintelligence threat.”​

It's not a loophole if they're actually unemployed.

Furthermore, how is it "untraceable" if it includes their names and addresses?

Unemployed people do not have 400 million extra dollars to donate. Except in your schizzoid world.

You need a psychiatrist.....................

We do not have to back up reality, you need to understand it

Why the first thing Biden is promising to do is destroy the American energy industry
I don't recall reading anything like that. Got a link? Biden's site has plenty on energy policy but nothing on destroying the American energy industry.
Dude Biden said that he is going to ban all oil and gas. He says this every time he babbles

So as usual you are just dumb
As usual you are just a pawn (for the Russians?):

During an interview in April, Biden told KDKA television in Pittsburgh that he would not shut down the fracking industry. He said that he would not allow new leases on federal land, adding that 90% of the leases are on private land.​
“I would make sure … the water is not being contaminated, but I would not shut it down, no,” he said.​
And in August he said he will BAN ALL FOSSIL FUELS

Man you are really retarded

Biden said he wants to ban all fossil fuels but I didn't see any timeline or how it will happen. I guarantee Biden will be long dead before that could happen and he knows it.
Biden doesn't know anything that's not on his Teleprompter.

Meanwhile, Democrats say things. They have nothing other than vague plans of how to achieve them. But the base eats it up.

Democrat voters are easily manipulated.

What has your 116th Congress "accomplished" for Americans?
I'll be standing by waiting patiently.
You need to be patient so long as Trump is in the WH. He has been unable to work with the Dems since his mindset comes from his business where he orders people to do something and they do it. He is unable to function in government where his power is not absolute, much as he'd like it to be.
Dems have made it quite clear they'd rather see Trump fail than America succeed.

Like taking money away from people who earned it and giving it to you, who didn't?
That happens every time there's a natural disaster so spare me your righteous indignation. The Dems have a record of being more generous than the GOP.
No, they don't. That's ludicrous.

You need to be patient so long as Trump is in the WH. He has been unable to work with the Dems since his mindset comes from his business where he orders people to do something and they do it. He is unable to function in government where his power is not absolute, much as he'd like it to be.

Your attemp at diversion is noted...
Now tell us, what has your 116th Congress “accomplished” for Americans?

Dems have made it quite clear they'd rather see Trump fail than America succeed.

The 116th Congress has done nothing but author Bills aimed to benefit illegal aliens and oppose Trump...This clown alang1216 sees this as good for America.

Unemployed people do not have 400 million extra dollars to donate. Except in your schizzoid world.

You need a psychiatrist.....................

We do not have to back up reality, you need to understand it
I'd guess that lots of the money came from retirees worried about SS. Also, the name of employers must be disclosed when making political donations so, if I was worried about having my employer know of my donation (some Right-wing political group like Take Back Action Fund might get those donation lists) I might claim I was unemployed too.

Studies Show Republicans Tip Better and are More Charitable than Democrats
Another study, which compared IRS data from 2012 with data from 2006, showed that the 17 most “generous” states — as measured by the percentage of their income they donated to charity — voted for Mitt Romney. The seven states at the bottom of the list, meanwhile, voted for Barack Obama.

Democrats are really vocal when it comes to confiscating other people’s money for the poor. But ask them to give from their own pockets, and they are precisely what they falsely accuse Republicans of being.

In his book “Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism,” Arthur C. Brooks presents what he describes as “a large amount of data all pointing in the same direction.” What is that? He says, “People who favor government income redistribution are significantly less likely to donate to charity than those who do not.” He perceptively notes that for a certain type of ideological American, “political opinions are a substitute for personal checks, but people who value economic freedom, and thus bridle against forced income distribution, are far more charitable” to those in need.

The Hoover Institution’s Peter Schweizer says the liberal’s approach to community charity could be summed up in this bumper sticker: “Think Globally, Sit on Your Butt Locally.” This is a chapter title in his powerful, omnibus case for the neighborly superiority of conservatives in his book, “Makers and Takers: Why Conservatives Work Harder, Feel Happier, Have Closer Families, Take Fewer Drugs, Give More Generously, Value Honesty More, Are Less Materialistic and Envious, Whine Less … and Even Hug Their Children More than Liberals.”

Some liberals claim this greater charity among conservatives is simply because they seek the charitable deduction for tax avoidance, which ends up stiffing the poor. But conservative Republicans who take the standard deduction on April 15 still donate substantially greater sums of money compared to their liberal Democratic peers.​
Insisting the government take money away from some people and give it to others does not make you generous.

Poor people--yes----they do it because they hope others will donate to them when they need it. A sort of Karma thing.

This said..being unemployed is different psychologically. Being unemployed become fearful and try to hold on to what they have as they try to figure out how make rent and get food and aren't used to being so poor.

Your attemp at diversion is noted...
Now tell us, what has your 116th Congress “accomplished” for Americans?
My Congress??? Nothing, that's the problem.

House Bills awaiting Senate approval (which will never happen) and Trump's signature (which will also never happen):
  • H.R. 1: For the People Act of 2019 - The For The People Act of 2019 (H.R. 1, 2019)[1][2] is a bill introduced and passed in the United States House of Representatives to expand voting rights, limit partisan gerrymandering, strengthen ethics rules, and limit the influence of private donor money in politics.
  • H.R. 5: Equality Act - The Equality Act is a bill in the United States Congress, that, if passed, would amend the Civil Rights Act to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in employment, housing, public accommodations, public education, federal funding, credit, and the jury system.[1] While the Supreme Court's June 2020 ruling in Bostock v. Clayton County, Georgia said that the Civil Rights Act protects sexual orientation and gender identity in matters of employment, the other areas remain undefined.
  • H.R. 1595: SAFE Banking Act of 2019 - The SAFE Banking Act (H.R. 1595; full title Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Act; also referred to as the SAFE Banking Act of 2019) is proposed legislation regarding disposition of funds gained through the cannabis industry in the United States. On March 7, 2019, the bill was introduced in U.S. House of Representatives by Ed Perlmutter (D-CO) and was referred to the Judiciary and Financial Services Committees.[1] On March 28, 2019, the Financial Services Committee voted 45 to 15 to advance the bill to the full House.[1][2][3] The bill had "broad bipartisan support",[4] and there were 152 cosponsors at the time of the committee vote – over a third of the entire House
  • H.R. 1957: Taxpayer First Act of 2019 -
  • The first Taxpayer First Act of 2019, H.R. 1957 was written to modify numerous policies at the IRS concerning "organizational structure, customer service, enforcement procedures, management of information technology, and use of electronic systems." Among the provisions affected:
    • establish the IRS Independent Office of Appeals to resolve federal tax controversies without litigation;
    • require the IRS to develop a comprehensive customer service strategy;
    • continue the IRS Free File Program;
    • exempt certain low-income taxpayers from payments required to submit an offer-in-compromise;
    • modify tax enforcement procedures that address issues such as the seizure of property, issuing a summons, joint liability, referral for private debt collection, and contacting third parties;
    • establish requirements for responding to Taxpayer Advocate Directives;
    • permanently authorize the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Matching Grant Program;
    • modify procedures for whistle-blowers;
    • establish requirements for cybersecurity and identify protection;
    • prohibit the rehiring of certain IRS employees who were removed for misconduct;
    • allow the IRS to require additional taxpayers to file returns electronically; and
    • increase the penalty for failing to file a return.

This said..being unemployed is different psychologically. Being unemployed become fearful and try to hold on to what they have as they try to figure out how make rent and get food and aren't used to being so poor.
Don't know, I've never really been unemployed. I do know a lot of unemployed people that are well off, politically active, and not Trump supporters. They're all retired.

Like taking money away from people who earned it and giving it to you, who didn't?
That happens every time there's a natural disaster so spare me your righteous indignation. The Dems have a record of being more generous than the GOP.
No, they don't. That's ludicrous.
The latest aid offer for victims of COVID from the GOP was 1 trillion while the Dems proposed 3 trillion. FYI, 3 trillion is more than 1 trillion.

Forum List

Back