40 Years for horrific crime

That was in response to the comment "I'm sure Jesus approves." Because according to Jesus' dad, they should be killed.

So this guy broke into the house, put on a pot of water to boil, got it to a good boil, opened the bedroom door and threw it on them? Something sounds fishy.

This is a black guy. This is their new crime, if lighter fluid isn't handy.

Its from Pink News, why would anyone take it seriously? Doesn't Marvel comics have a comic coming out?

Where does all this hate come from ?

You know where a lot of it comes from..... frustration at the unwillingness of these people to keep their PRIVATE lives private, and instead force those of us who find that lifestyle abhorrent to deal with it being thrown in our faces constantly.

Whatever my wife and I do in our bedroom doesn't need to ever leave that room. These people need to understand that as well.

I thought the homos said what they do is a private matter and should remain private. If that's true, why do they constantly, as you say, throw it in the public eye?

Immorality, and the damage it does to society is what passes me off.

How it is immoral? What damage does it cause?

If anything, gay Americans make for great natural population control.

Enlightenment is not something good I've ever sought. I'm a pre-Renaissance thinker.

That isn't very enlightened.

Considering enlightenment is basically just the opposite of ignorance.

Just pointing out that this is a tell.

. Now, my wife was raped as a pre-teen, so sexual depravity is something that really passes me off.

If it was rape, then it was non-consensual. I agree that is a problem.

The question is what constitutes depravity within the realm of consensual sex?

The population control thing doesn't carry weight. A outspoken lesbian on this forum has indicated she had five kids and that being gay doesn't mean infertile.

If the man truly hated them, I don't believe that they would have lived to tell about the experience.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Maybe the guy was trying to give them a little taste of what hell is going to feel like should they continue on with such a lifestyle.

The population control thing doesn't carry weight. A outspoken lesbian on this forum has indicated she had five kids and that being gay doesn't mean infertile.

You need sperm and an egg.

That "lesbian" must of been getting some cock on the side.

If the man truly hated them, I don't believe that they would have lived to tell about the experience.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Maybe the guy was trying to give them a little taste of what hell is going to feel like should they continue on with such a lifestyle.
Wow, God bless you too honey.

If it was rape, then it was non-consensual. I agree that is a problem.

The question is what constitutes depravity within the realm of consensual sex?

Non-consent, Immoral Acts (homosexuality, beastie liturgy, pedophilia, etc...), and Public Displays of Affection for a start.

Hillary did it, I'm sure it happens a lot. I laugh when I think about the disgust Bill and Hillary must have for each other. After seeing Chelsea especially I am sure they both said once is enough.

[
Non-consent, Immoral Acts (homosexuality, beastie liturgy, pedophilia, etc...), and Public Displays of Affection for a start.

Why are the immoral acts immoral?

Remember, you kind of excluded religion from the picture too.

By the way, the last part makes you sound like a bit of a prude

God bless you always!!!

Holly

retarded hateful comment from an alleged christian.

Hillary did it, I'm sure it happens a lot. I laugh when I think about the disgust Bill and Hillary must have for each other. After seeing Chelsea especially I am sure they both said once is enough.
Oppressing women is not just a Muslim thing then ?

Why are the immoral acts immoral?

Remember, you kind of excluded religion from the picture too.

By the way, the last part makes you sound like a bit of a prude

You make the common mistake of believing that Morality Emirates from Religion when in reality it pre-dates Religion and supercedes Religion on every level. Morality is about Right and Wrong on a Universal scale, not religious instruction.

I am more than a bit of a prude; at least in public.

You make the common mistake of believing that Morality Emirates from Religion when in reality it pre-dates Religion and supercedes Religion on every level. Morality is about Right and Wrong on a Universal scale, not religious instruction..

Fine, whatever.

What makes those immoral acts immoral? Homosexuality for example?

What makes those immoral acts immoral? Homosexuality for example?

The act cannot create human life, which is the point of sex. So, just like anal or oral heterosexual intersourse it violates the purpose of sex and is thereby immoral.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Of course, he didn't truly hate them.

article-water-3-0316.jpg

Wow. You're a real piece of work.

Forum List

Back