40% of residents in San Francisco plan on leaving.

Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to a recent poll.

The poll of 500 San Franciscans, commissioned by the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, showed that just over 40% of residents plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

Additionally, 8 out of 10 people polled said crime has increased in the city, and almost 90% of those polled said they believe that the homeless crisis has gotten worse. Roughly three-quarters of residents in San Francisco said their quality of life has declined over the past year.

Police statistics show certain crimes have been increasing in Californiaā€™s fourth-largest city, including a significant surge in car burglaries, which are up as much as 700% in some areas.

San Franciscoā€™s police chief has pointed the finger at two factors: not enough police on the streets and criminals being let out of jail due to relaxed prosecuting.

And this is the good news, you can still leave areas Democrats have destroyed. The bad news is what if they get enough power to turn nearly the entire country into San Francisco? There will be no place to run unless it's to another country.

Ray, don't be silly. Democrats will never have that much power to do as you say! Maybe not, but they are going to get as close as they can.

Like NYC many cities in CA including SF are communist sh.tholes and failed states sane people moving from

Those have gone up too, but it's also existing housing. It's demand outstripping supply, really. Fewer people wanted to move with things being so uncertain due to Covid, so fewer houses went on the market. Landlords were unable to evict tenants for anything short of being a threat to public safety, so fewer rentals were available and those who had the option of buying instead went that route, shortening up supply even further. And then there are the mass exoduses from blue states.

Oh, and then there are big corporations gobbling up all the real estate they can find to turn into permanent rental properties, even if it means paying well over the market price in order to snatch it from someone who wants to buy it to live in. That isn't helping anyone's housing market.

Understandable. I've been a landlord for over 25 years and have never seen the rental market like this than the last ten years. Younger people don't want to deal with the problems and responsibilities of home ownership, and so it seems, rentals are the future. I get people calling me all the time to sell my properties to them.

Blue state people are used to paying twice to three times what a property is actually worth, and if they're willing to come there and pay the price for a house, cost is the last thing on their mind. Then thanks to Biden, you have the immigration problem to deal with as well. They say at this rate, by the end of the year, we will have over 2 million more illegals in the country than we had last year. They have to live somewhere.

Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to a recent poll.

The poll of 500 San Franciscans, commissioned by the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, showed that just over 40% of residents plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

Additionally, 8 out of 10 people polled said crime has increased in the city, and almost 90% of those polled said they believe that the homeless crisis has gotten worse. Roughly three-quarters of residents in San Francisco said their quality of life has declined over the past year.

Police statistics show certain crimes have been increasing in Californiaā€™s fourth-largest city, including a significant surge in car burglaries, which are up as much as 700% in some areas.

San Franciscoā€™s police chief has pointed the finger at two factors: not enough police on the streets and criminals being let out of jail due to relaxed prosecuting.

And this is the good news, you can still leave areas Democrats have destroyed. The bad news is what if they get enough power to turn nearly the entire country into San Francisco? There will be no place to run unless it's to another country.

Ray, don't be silly. Democrats will never have that much power to do as you say! Maybe not, but they are going to get as close as they can.

With the way they are forcing students in schools to take the kill jab,who can blame them

San Francisco was once one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Then the Liberals fucked it up like they always fuck up everything.
Your ignorance is only superseded by you biases.

This statement is a damn lie: "Almost half of San Francisco residents are planning on moving out of the city due to rising crime and a deteriorating quality of life, according to a recent poll."

If I decided to sell our home in the Bay Area, I could buy three of these houses in Houston, TX.

View attachment 508072
For sale today for:
$562,989
6 bd5 ba5,307 sqft

17915 Elk Valley Cir, Houston, TX 77090​

View attachment 508076

You are confused Moon Bat.

We are even getting the California residents moving here to Florida.

Californina is a fucked up place because of the Liberals. Tremendous crime, high taxes, screwed up power grid, high rents, Illegals up the ying yang, regulations, terrible schools, high poverty and homeless people shitting on the streets. Oh, I forgot the queers, Limousine Libtards, dirty hippies, Hispanic and Black gangs and drugs.

The stupid Moon Bat shits in that state even elect dumbasses like Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and the Kamala Ho to represent them. No wonder everybody with a brain wants to leave.
Ah yes, FL. I have in-laws outside of Tampa.. They have a home with a pool, and the entire yard around the pool is covered with a cage to keep the bugs out. One side of their property is a stream, occupied by gators. They have 7 acres and they have goats, 2 horses and chickens A goat was crying out, and when my brother-in-law went to check it out he saw the gator going after the goat who was tangled up in the brush in the wire fence. He somehow saved the goat. Just another day in FL.

Their neighbor is a cracker. 'Nuff said there.

I also live outside of Tampa. In a nice clean safe neighborhood. Yea, we have a screen around our pool to keep out the bugs and the falling leaves from the oak trees but that is fine.

In my neighborhood I am the Cracker since I am 5th generation Floridian. My next door neighbors are the only Blacks in the neighborhood but that is fine because they are Trump voting Conservatives. He is a high school principal and she is a bank manager. He is a strong supporter of the right to keep and bear arms. We got shooting together a lot. He ridicules welfare Negroes.

Beats the hell out living in that California shithole.

With the way they are forcing students in schools to take the kill jab,who can blame them

I think anybody forcing kids to take a non-approved experimental vaccine should be held liable for any damages done to these children or even if we find long-term negative effects on people a few years down the road. If that happens, I hope they sue the school unions right out of existence.

whenever there's a thread about something bad going on in SF, there's always someone complaining about "liberals" and their policies as if Florida and Georgia are somehow crime free utopias, LMAOOO

Citizens and businesses are not fleeing those states due to liberal policy. CA and NY are losing people and businesses by the thousands to places like Florida and Texas. Those states don't have out of control homeless people where they need to pass out poop maps. They did not virtually shutdown their state during Covid causing Lord knows how many businesses to close. They kept their schools open without any negative results. Republican led states had and still have the lowest unemployment in the country. Walgreens are not moving out of those states due to policy that says it's okay to go there and rip them off every day as long as the theft is less than $950.00. Liberals don't have the intelligence to understand no store can stay in business that way. Target stores are not closing early in Fla or Tx.

No, they are not. If someone is leaving CA and NY it's because they can't afford it because so many ppl want to move there and drive up rental prices. It's that simple.

The rest of your post is based on a lot of confusion and misinformation. No one is allowed to steal just because the items total $950 or less. Stop reading memes on facebook for your facts. Also if Walgreens has a policy not to interfere with shoplifters that is their policy. It has nothing to do with the government, lol.

Massachusetts is a red state and they have one of the highest homeless rates in the whole country behind california. Ditto for Alaska, Nevada, Arizona, You gotta understand that homelessness is a super complex issue. This has nothing to do with liberal policies or blue states vs red states. That argument is partisan nonsense. Russia has insane amounts of homeless people. Are they liberal? Would a republican somehow know how to fix this issue because he's a conservative? That kind of logic is a complete joke. You can't just round up all the homeless and put them in the desert, you can't force them to work, or go to shelters.

No, they are not. If someone is leaving CA and NY it's because they can't afford it because so many ppl want to move there and drive up rental prices. It's that simple.

The rest of your post is based on a lot of confusion and misinformation. No one is allowed to steal just because the items total $950 or less. Stop reading memes on facebook for your facts. Also if Walgreens has a policy not to interfere with shoplifters that is their policy. It has nothing to do with the government, lol.

Massachusetts is a red state and they have one of the highest homeless rates in the whole country behind california. Ditto for Alaska, Nevada, Arizona, You gotta understand that homelessness is a super complex issue. This has nothing to do with liberal policies or blue states vs red states. That argument is partisan nonsense. Russia has insane amounts of homeless people. Are they liberal? Would a republican somehow know how to fix this issue because he's a conservative? That kind of logic is a complete joke. You can't just round up all the homeless and put them in the desert, you can't force them to work, or go to shelters.

Oh please. When Rudy Giuliani took over as Mayor he got the homeless people out of NYC. He stopped window washing bums from threatening motorists if they did not pay the bums because they washed their windows, he got rid of the mob, he reduced crime and made the streets safer. Yes, Republicans have a much better record taking care of such matters than Democrats. This is not to say there are zero incidents of homelessness, drug abuse or crime, but to a much lesser degree than Democrat areas.

Yes, shoplifting is a first degree misdemeanor in SF which is equal to jaywalking, so criminals don't care if they steal $800 of stuff every day. In fact the police won't even respond to the complaint. It was not Walgreens idea to be stolen out of business, it was the Council and Mayor of SF that did it.

And it's not just San Francisco either.

Yes, Russia does have insane amounts of homeless people because they are basically communists just like our Democrat party.

Oh please. When Rudy Giuliani took over as Mayor he got the homeless people out of NYC. He stopped window washing bums from threatening motorists if they did not pay the bums because they washed their windows, he got rid of the mob, he reduced crime and made the streets safer. Yes, Republicans have a much better record taking care of such matters than Democrats. This is not to say there are zero incidents of homelessness, drug abuse or crime, but to a much lesser degree than Democrat areas.

Yes, shoplifting is a first degree misdemeanor in SF which is equal to jaywalking, so criminals don't care if they steal $800 of stuff every day. In fact the police won't even respond to the complaint. It was not Walgreens idea to be stolen out of business, it was the Council and Mayor of SF that did it.

And it's not just San Francisco either.

Yes, Russia does have insane amounts of homeless people because they are basically communists just like our Democrat party.

So.....republicans have a much better record of handling homelessness but you had to go back 20 years to name a mayor from one city? Shouldn't you have an entire list?

Let's be perfectly honest for a moment here. When have you ever seen anyone sentenced to months, if not years in prison for shoplifting? In Maryland anything over $500 is considered a felony and will land you 15 years in prison. That's the max sentence and it's what's on the books, but Baltimore is still leading the entire country in robberies, by far.

I know you wish we could be like China and Russia, but this is America. Shoplifters aren't sentenced to years in prison for stealing.

So.....republicans have a much better record of handling homelessness but you had to go back 20 years to name a mayor from one city? Shouldn't you have an entire list?

Let's be perfectly honest for a moment here. When have you ever seen anyone sentenced to months, if not years in prison for shoplifting? In Maryland anything over $500 is considered a felony and will land you 15 years in prison. That's the max sentence and it's what's on the books, but Baltimore is still leading the entire country in robberies, by far.

I know you wish we could be like China and Russia, but this is America. Shoplifters aren't sentenced to years in prison for stealing.

They aren't in commie cities, that's why Walgreens is closing down in SF and Target's are closing early, and an indication they are not far from following Walgreens.

How do you expect stores to stay open if they are getting robbed by thousands of dollars every day? They can't. You can't have an honest discussion here which is why you are using extremes. Nobody ever said put a person away for life because they stole a pen and pencil set, but when you tell criminals nobody will touch you as long as you don't steal more than $950.00 a day, of course they are going to do exactly that, especially in an environment with so many homeless that have nothing.

Many years ago we had a closed down store. After a year or two, a middle-east family leased it. It was a convenience store. I used to shop there often because it was right around the corner from my house. I got to know the family and workers pretty well there.

One night I went to the store for some beer, and two police officers were talking to the clerk. By the time I got my beer and headed to the counter, they were leaving, so I asked the young clerk what happened? He told me some drunk came into the store, stole about three packs of cigarettes off the display on the counter and left. We started to discuss the problem and he told me his grandmother wrote to him asking about his new life in the US. So he sent her our local suburban paper, which always included a police blotter.

He said she wrote back with great concern. She stated there is more theft in our little suburb in one week than there is in the entire middle-east in a years time. I asked if what she said was true, and he concurred.

He said "where I'm from we had outdoor markets, and vendors would have picnic tables and umbrellas for shoppers to rest. If a woman accidentally left her purse on the table, nobody would go near it. In fact people would cross the street to stay away from it. It's likely that purse would be there untouched the next day. If you got caught stealing anything in my country, the police would come out and remove your hand, and not in a hospital either. If you steal a second time, off comes the other hand. There is no third time. What do the police do here? They told me if the drunk comes back, give them a call and they will kick him out of the store, that's it. That's why we DO have more theft here in a week than the entire middle-east in a year."

If they've lived there long enough to vote for the insanity then they shouldn't be able to leave for at least 10 years.

If they've lived there long enough to vote for the insanity then they shouldn't be able to leave for at least 10 years.

The problem is they do leave, and head for Republican led states that do things the right way. Once there, they vote for the same idiots that destroyed their last city or state.

America's quality of life has declined in most cities and towns throughout America.
Do any Americans have a solution to the problem before it's too late Ray?

Racism isn't working and it's creating more of the same. Black people need a leg up, rather than more police brutality.

It can't be anymore than a month ago that Americans defended their country's quality of life every time I posted that link. It sounds like now it's going to be accepted and at least discussed.

Or will it just be another sour grapes ignoring of the facts?

Last edited:
I wish we could force liberals to live in the cesspools they created instead of moving away
You don't need to force anybody. There's a growing shortage of places to live in America that aren't 'cesspools', as you suggest.

Ray has brought the awakening to this board that is long overdue!

I wish we could force liberals to live in the cesspools they created instead of moving away

The only possible way for that to take place is dividing this country into two countries instead. Most people won't even consider the idea, especially on the left. They could never survive without us because deep down inside they know what all their policies would do their country. They only implemented less than half of them now and look at how bad of shape we are in. If we didn't have a 50/50 Senate and them with a very thin margin of lead in the House our country would be nearly totally destroyed by now.

We've tried to convince them to move someplace where they'd be happier like North Korea, Cuba, China just to name a few. But much like dividing the country, they wouldn't consider that either.

America's quality of life has declined in most cities and towns throughout America.

Racism isn't working and it's creating more of the same. Black people need a leg up, rather than more police brutality.

It can't be anymore than a month ago that Americans defended their country's quality of life every time I posted that link. It sounds like now it's going to be accepted and at least discussed.

Funny how police brutality came to a complete stop on Jan 20.

80% of all our problems are due to Democrats. Before the virus Trump had our country in the best shape it was in for a long, long time. Unfortunately we can't get rid of liberals and make this the greatest country in the world again. They hate America and everything real Americans stand for like capitalism, personal responsibility, and the US Constitution.

Like they say with alcoholics or drug addicts, sometimes the only way to solve the problem is for them to hit rock bottom first. America is at that rock bottom now, and the polls show a deep dislike for Dementia and liberal polices that brought us inflation like we haven't seen in 30 years, our border the worst it's been in 20 years, labor shortage, supply chain shortage, increasing fuel prices. These are all the results of liberal polices.

I hope the polls continue to decline for the Communists. Then and only then will we be able to start repairing and rebuilding what they've destroyed for us.

What a difference a year and a half makes. This is what an objective source (not a self-serving rag from Vancouver, BC) has to say about your canuck quality of life as of June 2021. Canada didn't make the top ten. Granted neither did the US, but even with dementia Joe at the helm, it was only two places below the canucks. Stay in the great white north and STFU moron. The World's Best Countries For Quality of Life, 2021 - CEOWORLD magazine

80% of all our problems are due to Democrats.
It could be blamed on the Democrats, but it's still blame for America's failing 'quality of life'.
Are most poor people Democrats? Poor people obviously cause problems.
Are oppressed non-white people mostly Democrats?
Obviously the top 1% aren't Democrats!
I hope the polls continue to decline for the Communists. Then and only then will we be able to start repairing and rebuilding what they've destroyed for us.
I hope so too Ray. When life declines for the communists, it declines for all Americans, and hitting the bottom is the only way the cycle can be reversed.

Forum List

Back