40% of residents in San Francisco plan on leaving.

how about looking at ways to remove crime which is improving the situations and environments folks are living in.
I’m down for that. We could start a program to relocate African-Americans back to Africa where they wouldn’t have to deal with all this supposed racism. Think of how much we could clean up the neighborhoods if they had less disgruntled black people. It’s a win win for everyone.

I’m down for that. We could start a program to relocate African-Americans back to Africa where they wouldn’t have to deal with all this supposed racism. Think of how much we could clean up the neighborhoods if they had less disgruntled black people. It’s a win win for everyone.
It's something that America can never have.
And there's no way out of the problem racists have created by not learning to treat black people equally. Police brutality won't do it and soon the chickens are going to come home to white parents too.

I will direct your attention to your post--Last 15 month 2020 2021there were 23 us death. If you can do simple math, the last 15 months would take in from Aug. 2020 until Nov. 2021, which, according to you, resulted in 23 deaths. It is common knowledge that Biden was responsible for 13 US service member deaths in Aug. The other ten came since January. Why are you posting a source that clearly does not address that time period--2020-2021 is not included in your link. Try again moron.

It's something that America can never have.
And there's no way out of the problem racists have created by not learning to treat black people equally. Police brutality won't do it and soon the chickens are going to come home to white parents too.
Ship all of those disgruntled, oppressed black folks north of the 49th parallel and watch Donald Duck the canuck's tune change.

I will direct your attention to your post--Last 15 month 2020 2021there were 23 us death. If you can do simple math, the last 15 months would take in from Aug. 2020 until Nov. 2021, which, according to you, resulted in 23 deaths. It is common knowledge that Biden was responsible for 13 US service member deaths in Aug. The other ten came since January. Why are you posting a source that clearly does not address that time period--2020-2021 is not included in your link. Try again moron.
Your not able to seperate your anger over amerika beingva third world country that is destined to fail. Just likecall your angry words to me. Love you... Would not want to be you.

How stupid are these trumpets? All they have to do it vote for come slightly liberal person who isn’t going to defund the police.

But this is the plan for all of America, make every city a shit hole.

Umm we as amerikanscare responsible for the

Ahh thereason i think the afgan military failed to fight. Is that they were trained so long so wrong.

Look we taught the afgan army to fight in a non sustainable manner. We trained them wrong for the type of warfare. We can afford to field a fighting soldier supported by 15 non fighting personal. It was unrealistic to think they would or could follow the training without the support.
Maybe you ought to take a course in English composition or spelling before you start preaching moron.

Spot on! Going according to the Great Progressive Plan!
Lol there is no progressive plan anymore than there is a republican plan. Everyone hates everyone in amerika anyway.

When Amerika attacks canada and mexico these governiments are simply going to change their name and amerika wont find them.

It's America's problem that it created Ray and there's no real way out now.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/quality-of-life-rankings
You and the pissant can deal with it and I'll try to get back to both of you tomorrow.

Right. Well I'll respond the same way I did the last 50 times you posted that bullshit. If your country is so great, why do all the illegals that Dementia is letting in stop in the USA? Why don't they keep going north to Commida? Hell, a lot of them end up in New York City. It's just a couple more miles.

I have one better, we could send all the racist to Siberia where it is lily white and Americans could pretty much rid this country of racism.

It's America's problem that it created Ray and there's no real way out now.

You and the pissant can deal with it and I'll try to get back to both of you tomorrow.

Right. Well I'll respond the same way I did the last 50 times you posted that bullshit. If your country is so great, why do all the illegals that Dementia is letting in stop in the USA? Why don't they keep going north to Commida? Hell, a lot of them end up in New York City. It's just a couple more miles.
Posting exactly the same way is spamming. Better watch out with your cut and paste or you could be moderated lol

I have one better, we could send all the racist to Siberia where it is lily white and Americans could pretty much rid this country of racism.
Well how about instead of blacks back to africa. We send all the whites back to Europe? Oh no that wont work as Europe forced them ignorent racially intollerant whites out of Europe in the first place.

Lol there is no progressive plan anymore than there is a republican plan. Everyone hates everyone in amerika anyway.

When Amerika attacks canada and mexico these governiments are simply going to change their name and amerika wont find them.

Dah! Dah!

We're doing this to lift the Proletariat from the Capitalist shackles that chain them to their supermarkets and shopping Malls!

Forum List

Back