4 year old raped by Syrian refugees in Twin Falls Idaho

You can forget about any objective reporting by media on Islamo-vermin 'refugees; they run the same blackouts on 'negative news' about them that they do on homosexuals, gansta thuggz, La Raza thuggz, transsexual insanity, and all the rest. How many know the truth about Mathew Sheppard and his killers, for instance? They know all about how the media spun his 'martyrdom' into a massive hate fest against da ebul Xians for months and years, but not any real facts, like the fact that his murderers were his own homosexual gangbang buds, and that Matthew Da Martyr had a juvie arrest record involving sex with two 8 year old boys that were never reported by the 'media'. You can count on the same treatment for Obama's fellow Muslims.
If I remember correctly, Sheppard screwed his gay buddies on a drug deal and they took him to the woodshed.....or barbed wire fence so to speak.

They wanted to rob him; they were homo prostitutes he regularly hung out with, and he told them he was going to score a lot of meth or something.

Jason Collins, Matthew Shepard, and the Unravelling of a Noble Lie - Breitbart

These media clowns and their enablers can't seem to find a genuine 'Martyr' at any level; their Ferguson Martyr was caught on tape strong arming a store owner, Saint Trayvon was just a violent thug, Freddie Grey was just another dumbass scammer, etc., etc. Apparently they are too incompetent to dig up a real 'martyr', or there just aren't many of them out there that can pass the smell test.
And they damn wont find a martyr in the Orlando shooting since all the gays, up to 300 of them, cowardly ran instead of attempting to strategize and at least throw a beer bottle at him or something that would distract him long enough for him to be charged and taken out.

You can forget about any objective reporting by media on Islamo-vermin 'refugees; they run the same blackouts on 'negative news' about them that they do on homosexuals, gansta thuggz, La Raza thuggz, transsexual insanity, and all the rest. How many know the truth about Mathew Sheppard and his killers, for instance? They know all about how the media spun his 'martyrdom' into a massive hate fest against da ebul Xians for months and years, but not any real facts, like the fact that his murderers were his own homosexual gangbang buds, and that Matthew Da Martyr had a juvie arrest record involving sex with two 8 year old boys that were never reported by the 'media'. You can count on the same treatment for Obama's fellow Muslims.
If I remember correctly, Sheppard screwed his gay buddies on a drug deal and they took him to the woodshed.....or barbed wire fence so to speak.
That was in Wyoming. Those guys are in jail for life.

The reason they didn't ask for the death penalty was because the family didn't want Mathew's juvie record unsealed, which the defense could request in the sentencing phase; such are the loopholes and twists in the legal system. It would have been bad for the whole 'Martyred victim' image thing, and no 'Foundation' marketing gimmick.

The reason they didn't ask for the death penalty was because the family didn't want Mathew's juvie record unsealed, which the defense could request in the sentencing phase; such are the loopholes and twists in the legal system. It would have been bad for the whole 'Martyred victim' image thing, and no 'Foundation' marketing gimmick.
Had a Lesbian friend of mine take me to the play,"The Laramie Project."

that was their big Road Show or something, wasn't it? I think it went through here one time, and you would have thought it was the best thing since aspirin in the papers and on TV. I think 400 or so actually went to see it.

that was their big Road Show or something, wasn't it? I think it went through here one time, and you would have thought it was the best thing since aspirin in the papers and on TV. I think 400 or so actually went to see it.
Correct. If fact you had to travel all the way to liberal Sun Valley to see it. Blaine County is the only dem county in Idaho
All the rich yukkie mucks have huge homes there.

It does not strain credulity to believe that the Obama Admin & Its MSM Hench-Hacks are doing everything they can to prevent stories like this one from becoming public.

When TERRORISM is called WORKPLACE VIOLENCE and the victims of terrorists are called COLLATERAL DAMAGE, it's quite plausible that child rape will just be called MULTICULTURAL EXPRESSION and anyone who opposes it is a BIGOT.

Last edited:

Where is your evidence that they are Syrian refugees. I see none.

It does not strain credulity to believe that the Obama Admin & Its MSM Hench-Hacks are doing everything they can to prevent stories like this one from becoming public.

When TERRORISM is called workplace violence and the victims of terrorists are called COLLATERAL DAMAGE, it's quite plausible that child rape will just be called MULTICULTURAL EXPRESSION and anyone who opposes it is a BIGOT.
Where has the "dumb" button gone ?

When TERRORISM is called workplace violence and the victims of terrorists are called COLLATERAL DAMAGE, it's quite plausible that child rape will just be called MULTICULTURAL EXPRESSION and anyone who opposes it is a BIGOT.

It's in the middle of your fat saggy belly.

They wanted to rob him; they were homo prostitutes he regularly hung out with, and he told them he was going to score a lot of meth or something.

Jason Collins, Matthew Shepard, and the Unravelling of a Noble Lie - Breitbart

These media clowns and their enablers can't seem to find a genuine 'Martyr' at any level; their Ferguson Martyr was caught on tape strong arming a store owner, Saint Trayvon was just a violent thug, Freddie Grey was just another dumbass scammer, etc., etc. Apparently they are too incompetent to dig up a real 'martyr', or there just aren't many of them out there that can pass the smell test.
And they damn wont find a martyr in the Orlando shooting since all the gays, up to 300 of them, cowardly ran instead of attempting to strategize and at least throw a beer bottle at him or something that would distract him long enough for him to be charged and taken out.
they needed a real man like you there Steve....

It's in the middle of your fat saggy belly.

Refugees teach their ways to their children...
eek.gif

3 Child Refugees Take 5-Year-Old Idaho Girl By Knife, Neighbor Discovers Horror
June 19, 2016 - Three young Syrian children living with their refugee families in Idaho spotted a 5-year-old girl playing near their apartments. Grabbing a knife from their home, the boys lead the little girl away to the laundry complex where they used a cellphone to record the stomach-churning events that have shocked the U.S. and prompted mass outrage over the influx of Syrian refugees.
Proving a dangerous bias, the media have remained eerily silent on the horrific events that occurred on June 2. In a shameless bid to protect their leftist agenda, news outlets have given only vague details of the disturbing case, however, an outraged neighbor has come forward with the full story that is sure to put a damper on the federal refugee resettlement program. KMVT reported on June 7 that a sexual assault occurred near the Fawnbrook Apartment complex in Twin Falls, Idaho. Only stating that no charges have been filed, according to prosecutor Grant Loebs, the station concludes that allegations are swirling on social media from an eye witness. Although they’ve done well not to give any hint of who the perpetrators are, why they’re being investigated, or who the victim is, a neighbor has broken the silence out of pure indignance over the authorities’ handling of the case.

boys-1-620x349.jpg

When police, a judge, and the city council refused to give citizens answers, a neighbor came forward to reveal what 3 Syrian children did to a local 5-year-old girl.​

Two weeks after the incident, a 5-year-old girl, who is underdeveloped due to being born prematurely, was playing in between apartment units just feet away from her family when three neighbor boys put a knife to her throat and forced her into the laundry unit. The boys are ages 13, 10, and 8, and are Syrian refugee children from 2 families resettled in the apartments. What happened next is too sickening for mere words. The neighbor states that the Syrian boys stripped the girl naked, raped her, and urinated on her body and in her mouth. Although the two younger boys were unable to perform sexually due to their ages, the 13 “coached” the pair while he videoed the sexual assault after his own participation.

The victim’s mother was quickly notified, and she managed to snatch the cellphone from the trio before they fled back home. The girl’s father viewed the horrific footage, witnessing his daughter sexually abused and humiliated by the refugee children. Of course, the parents of the boys didn’t see any problem with their behavior. In fact, one of the fathers came and high-fived his son and one of the mothers went to the victim’s parents and demanded in broken English, “No police. Everything okay.”

MORE

Wouldn't surprise me at all to find that its true.

These Syrian assholes couldn't be vetted and yet the douchebag in the WH and Hitlery seem to have no problem bringing them to America where we taxpayers will be paying for them for who know how long.

I sure hope the next POTUS boots them all back to that shithole Syria.

Forum List

Back