4 year old raped by Syrian refugees in Twin Falls Idaho

The Op's own video report says there was no knife and the only one to have any physical contact with the girl was the 7 year old. No Syrians either. Big stretch from the original headline of "
Three Muslim Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho"

Also of note is there are many rapes reported every day in the US. When some posters here are only interested in feigning outrage to one particular group, that is indeed the definition of bigotry.
That's not really what's happening here. Intentionally supporting a regime that knows all of this, is willing to risk the lives of Americans, yet is busy trying to take away our means of defending ourselves at the same time. Just doesn't make any sense. They created the problem, then attempt to use it to take away our constitutional rights. Don't you think that's wrong?

Of course you don't.

Looks like it's started.

Three Syrian refugees reportedly raped a little girl at knifepoint in Idaho before urinating on her body, an incident that prompted furious residents to accuse Twin Falls city council members of covering up the assault.The sexual assault allegedly took place on June 2, but has received virtually no media attention aside from one vague KMVT report.

However, residents have been circulating what really happened on social media, with the Creeping Sharia blog reporting that the victim was a young girl who was born premature and is “less developed for her age”.

The perpetrators were three Syrian youths aged 8, 10 and 13, with the oldest boy directing the assault.

The little girl was playing outside Fawnbrook apartment buildings when the boys put a knife to her throat and forced her inside a laundry unit. She was then stripped naked, raped and urinated on. The 13-year-old reportedly told the younger boys to urinate on her because they were incapable of ejaculating.

Three Muslim Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

The boys were from sudan and Iraq...........the girls was 5yrs old

Looks like it's started.

Three Syrian refugees reportedly raped a little girl at knifepoint in Idaho before urinating on her body, an incident that prompted furious residents to accuse Twin Falls city council members of covering up the assault.The sexual assault allegedly took place on June 2, but has received virtually no media attention aside from one vague KMVT report.

However, residents have been circulating what really happened on social media, with the Creeping Sharia blog reporting that the victim was a young girl who was born premature and is “less developed for her age”.

The perpetrators were three Syrian youths aged 8, 10 and 13, with the oldest boy directing the assault.

The little girl was playing outside Fawnbrook apartment buildings when the boys put a knife to her throat and forced her inside a laundry unit. She was then stripped naked, raped and urinated on. The 13-year-old reportedly told the younger boys to urinate on her because they were incapable of ejaculating.

Three Muslim Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

The boys were from sudan and Iraq...........the girls was 5yrs old

No fucking shit.

Democrats are despicable people. Because they eat sugar.

Perhaps that's why the Leftists are always so angry, they just seem very angry all the time and not that happy, they have no inner peace, there's too much hate and intolerance within them for anyone who doesn't agree with The Leftist Agenda.

Wake me up when the fighting actually starts.

When the fighting actually starts, the apologists such as OldLady are going to side with the Religion of Peace.
You are very, very wrong there, Lucy. I know who to fight, unlike some who would fight ALL Muslims. That is ALL I am opposed to. That and slamming the door on refugees who are in such a hard place that we can only pray we are never in their shoes.

We don't know who this crowd are, most are actual Economic Migrants, they don't act like any Refugee I've ever seen before, actual Refugees don't smash stuff up, sexually assault women and children and threaten to torch the place if they're not given all the free stuff they aggressively demand of our Western nations.

Thankfully most people don't suffer from Pathological Altruism.

When the fighting actually starts, the apologists such as OldLady are going to side with the Religion of Peace.
You are very, very wrong there, Lucy. I know who to fight, unlike some who would fight ALL Muslims. That is ALL I am opposed to. That and slamming the door on refugees who are in such a hard place that we can only pray we are never in their shoes.

We don't know who this crowd are, most are actual Economic Migrants, they don't act like any Refugee I've ever seen before, actual Refugees don't smash stuff up, sexually assault women and children and threaten to torch the place if they're not given all the free stuff they aggressively demand of our Western nations.

A little off subject, but money spent on refugees would be better spent on Americans in need, and we have plenty of those people here. Take care of your own first and all that.

But Old Lady, with all due respect after witnessing what has happened in Europe with Merkels "ok we'll take anybody and everybody" policy we cannot allow that to happen here. Only one out of five migrants coming to the EU are Syrian refugees. They are unvetted. Not only that they are walking in unvaccinated. The resurgence of diseases we have eradicated decades ago are resurfacing.

What we have to do in the here and now after seeing how screwed up the system was in Europe is just to institute a very temporary ban until all safeguards are in place for our own populations and current migrants and refugees. Our governments OWE us that.

For example up here in Canada we are not accepting any single males. Only families or only mothers or children. Only accepting refugees out of true refugee camps. On top of this we must not just throw refugees to the wind either. What has happened in the EU is they have them in these huge migrant camps and are you ready for this? The idiots have put age old enemies together thinking "well they're all Muslims". Bloody fools. So you have Iraqis fighting Afghans fighting Somalis fighting Pakistanis. It's crazy because no one thought "Gee, what could possibly go wrong".

Over a fight between communities they burned down a huge migrant center that was housing them in Germany. We do not need that bullshit here. But if we do things right we can avoid crap like this.

This is called being prudent. And let me bring this to your attention. Not sure you are aware of this. We must have proper vetting.

This DM reporter was in the process of proving how very very easy it was to get a fake Syrian ID. He ended up with the same ID as the Paris terrorist

and it only cost him $2,000 and only took four days.....

AND
2E7EDA9C00000578-3320356-image-a-20_1447677449850.jpg

Probe: The fake passport book obtained by MailOnline - to expose how ISIS fighters are sneaking through Europe disguised as refugees - was genuine and stolen from Syria when blank

2E7EDA8600000578-3320356-image-a-21_1447677451859.jpg

Forged: The fake passport, identity card and driving licence obtained by MailOnline were bought for $2,000 and were ready in just four days

Passport to terror: MailOnline reporter bought an IDENTICAL Syrian passport that ISIS bomber used to sneak into Europe before Paris attacks
  • MailOnline reporter obtained forged Syrian passport for $2,000 in four days
  • Investigation exposed security flaws where terrorists buy fake passports to get into Europe undetected
  • Passport of 'Ahmad Almohammad' found at Paris Stade de France terror
  • Believed Ahmad Almohammad got into Europe via Greek island of Leros
The fake passport used by 'Paris terrorist' to travel through Europe

But Old Lady, with all due respect after witnessing what has happened in Europe with Merkels "ok we'll take anybody and everybody" policy we cannot allow that to happen here. Only one out of five migrants coming to the EU are Syrian refugees. They are unvetted. Not only that they are walking in unvaccinated. The resurgence of diseases we have eradicated decades ago are resurfacing.

What we have to do in the here and now after seeing how screwed up the system was in Europe is just to institute a very temporary ban until all safeguards are in place for our own populations and current migrants and refugees. Our governments OWE us that.

For example up here in Canada we are not accepting any single males. Only families or only mothers or children. Only accepting refugees out of true refugee camps. On top of this we must not just throw refugees to the wind either. What has happened in the EU is they have them in these huge migrant camps and are you ready for this? The idiots have put age old enemies together thinking "well they're all Muslims". Bloody fools. So you have Iraqis fighting Afghans fighting Somalis fighting Pakistanis. It's crazy because no one thought "Gee, what could possibly go wrong".

Over a fight between communities they burned down a huge migrant center that was housing them in Germany. We do not need that bullshit here. But if we do things right we can avoid crap like this.

This is called being prudent. And let me bring this to your attention. Not sure you are aware of this. We must have proper vetting.

This DM reporter was in the process of proving how very very easy it was to get a fake Syrian ID. He ended up with the same ID as the Paris terrorist

AND

Probe: The fake passport book obtained by MailOnline - to expose how ISIS fighters are sneaking through Europe disguised as refugees - was genuine and stolen from Syria when blank

Forged: The fake passport, identity card and driving licence obtained by MailOnline were bought for $2,000 and were ready in just four days

Passport to terror: MailOnline reporter bought an IDENTICAL Syrian passport that ISIS bomber used to sneak into Europe before Paris attacks
  • Investigation exposed security flaws where terrorists buy fake passports to get into Europe undetected

Perhaps the Feds should quit the constant NSA surveillance and TSA Kabuki Theater aimed at law-abiding Americans and spend more money vetting people trying to enter the U.S.

Just sayin'.

AND

I have frequently wished that some of the common sense you've got in Canada would somehow waft over the border, but no, not yet. What I guess I missed is, why does everyone seem to think that we are going to adopt the EU method all of a sudden? I did not know we had any intention of that--I certainly hadn't heard anything about it. Of course they must be vetted and of course we don't accept economic refugees from Syria. And of course, we've got to do our best to make sure no one is getting in on a really good fake passport. We had best learn from Europe's mistakes, but I was under the impression we HAVE. Where is all this coming from?

No need to knock people who can be kinder than you. I hadn't heard that Austria was suffering so much, either.

A little off subject, but money spent on refugees would be better spent on Americans in need, and we have plenty of those people here. Take care of your own first and all that.
I was gonna mention, that those 3 boys cost us $60,000.00 to bring them here....and no telling how much to keep them here.

No need to knock people who can be kinder than you. I hadn't heard that Austria was suffering so much, either.

"No need to knock people who can be kinder than you."

There's a difference between being kind and being Pathologically Altruistic.

"I hadn't heard that Austria was suffering so much, either."

We're not and the reason why we're not is because like our friends in Eastern Europa, we've got strict measures in place now and armed patrols on our borders.

Y'all just make sure you concentrate on you and yours if it ever happens. That's all I ever plan on doing again. Be safe.

The Op's own video report says there was no knife and the only one to have any physical contact with the girl was the 7 year old. No Syrians either. Big stretch from the original headline of "
Three Muslim Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho"

Also of note is there are many rapes reported every day in the US. When some posters here are only interested in feigning outrage to one particular group, that is indeed the definition of bigotry.
That's not really what's happening here. Intentionally supporting a regime that knows all of this, is willing to risk the lives of Americans, yet is busy trying to take away our means of defending ourselves at the same time. Just doesn't make any sense. They created the problem, then attempt to use it to take away our constitutional rights. Don't you think that's wrong?

Of course you don't.
What the hell are you talking about. This story was presented days earlier and questioned for it's authenticity. Now you have re-posted it and we find out the main headline you posted is completely wrong. Meanwhile, bigoted and racist people all across the US have been using this story as a crutch for a "told you so" to prevent Syrian refugees from entering the US. They scan pure racist websites that only report stories from Syrian or Muslim perpetrators only, thus ignoring thousands of others. It's a bigoted smear campaign and the only ones sucked into this fear driven propaganda are... well you know. People like you.

"No need to knock people who can be kinder than you."

There's a difference between being kind and being Pathologically Altruistic.

"I hadn't heard that Austria was suffering so much, either."

We're not and the reason why we're not is because like our friends in Eastern Europa, we've got strict measures in place now and armed patrols on our borders.

When even the Dutch and the Danes start becoming concerned about these faux 'refugees', you know it's really bad. I was just reading yesterday about the Danish rules for immigration now, requiring turning over of assets to help offset part of the costs of their immigration and a rather modest test in the Danish language. Even this is of course being blasted by the sociopaths and psychos on the European 'Left', which is just another example of their real agenda, which is the old Soviet Cold War agenda of dismantling western countries and destroying their cultures from within. The Islamic 'culture' is far more compatible with the Communist agenda and Merkel's goals than any other. What is bizarre is how the commies think they can control these animals once they succeed in using them as fifth columnists and finally remove all the cultural and religious 'barriers' from Europe. They are as insane and psychotic as Mohammed was.

Forum List

Back