4 Reasons Why Christianity is True - Slam Dunk

The only true belief is Agnosticism. Organized religion is a $1.2T bilk, ask Hillsong with a $100M/yr income. And, and, and, Justin Bieber is studying to be a minister. You can't make this stuff up......... :auiqs.jpg:

It is readily self-evident that God exists.

Slam dunk! You;re dismissed.

Says logic.

Says your view of logic.
Slam dunk. You're dismissed.

Grow up.

The imperatives of logic are absolute and universal. You make meaningless baby talk.

The physical world began to exist. It is utterly irrational, indeed, batshit crazy, to argue that it came into being sans a sufficient cause or reason.

Get real. Grow up.

The physical world began to exist. It is utterly irrational, indeed, batshit crazy, to argue that it came into being sans a sufficient cause or reason.
the physical world occurs when energy transforms into matter -

the universe is cyclical - matter to energy to matter.

Tell that to Zeus.

Zeus is putatively a created being of material existence. The belief in Zeus has infinitely more in common with atheistic materialism than classic theism.

Nope he was the 6th child of Cronos and Ruler of Mount Olympus. Like the Christian God, he had children with Humans.....

You just affirmed my observation, you dope. Zoom Right over your head.

Your God and Zeus are supernatural beings made up by mankind. Neither one exists, living in the natural world.

The imperatives of logic are absolute and universal. You make meaningless baby talk.

Get real. Grow up.

I never even argued against some form of God. I just take issue with all of your arrogant assumptions about God. Look how toxic your posts are. Why are you so rude and childish?

No. You failed to directly state or refute his observations. Your gibberish is pure ad hominem. All of you make the same kind of meaningless noise. You're being boorish, rude and childish. I expect that sort of wasted space and time from Hollie. Your guff doesn't deserve respect. Why don't you make a serious argument? You know, something we can actually sink our teeth into. Begin by establishing a justifiable ontological and epistemological foundation of predication.

So you think God exists? Why?
I can see you’re suffering from hurt feelings. Your angry tirades appear to be a defensive posture you hope will allow you to berate those who don’t accept your baseless claims.

More pointless psychobabble. LOL! In the meantime Turek's argument stands and stays.

What ‘psychobbable’ would that be?

I am the one that establishes reality as all encompassing and has no need for the supernatural realm. This is the "rational" (within the bounds of reason exclusively) worldview. You, on the other hand assert that reality requires a supernatural causation; thus, the supernatural or "irrational" (outside the bounds of reason exclusively) worldview.

Despite your claims to supernatural realms inhabited by supernatural gods, we do live in a reality. Therefore, the collective use of perception and the sciences can be harnessed to make sense of our environment, and as humans continue they show a clear trend towards doing precisely that.

Turek’s religious fundamentalism doesn’t “stand” because of your “...because I say so” commandment. You seem to have chosen a very mediocre Bible thumper whose altar you pray at. Good for you. Send him money. Give a ‘Like’ to his YouTube videos but don’t expect others to mindlessly drink the YouTube kool-aid.

Take your own advice and stop judging me, hypocrite.

You can have a god and you can debate his existence perhaps successfully, but you can't do that with your bible hanging around your neck like a dead albatross.

And just in case you try to turn to the ID nonsense, that just made it worse for the Christian argument.

^^^^^ The hyper-religious are so often the angriest, most self-hating people on the planet

Agree. And, of course, you're exhibit A of that truth, clueless. LOL!

Hollie
Lunatic.jpg

You can have a god and you can debate his existence perhaps successfully, but you can't do that with your bible hanging around your neck like a dead albatross.

And just in case you try to turn to the ID nonsense, that just made it worse for the Christian argument.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. More pointless baby talk.

Donald H
Lunatic.jpg

Slam dunk! You're dismissed.

^^^^^ The hyper-religious are so often the angriest, most self-hating people on the planet

Agree. And, of course, you're exhibit A of that truth, clueless. LOL!

Hollie
View attachment 437264

You’re such an easy mark.

I’ve found the best way way to confront the hate, self-hate of the hyper-religious is to present a solid argument and watch as they retreat to cutting and pasting YouTube videos and cartoon characters.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. More pointless baby talk.

Donald H
View attachment 437266

You didn’t see the irony in your ‘... blah, blah, blah, baby talk” post, right?

You're sentencing yourself to damnation.

Unless you're wrong. Then no harm, no foul.

That proves nothing.

any idiot can say slam dunk

that guy proved nothing everything was his opinion

Any idiot can say "that guy proved nothing" sans an argument.

I hate to tell you this but saying "If truth exists then god must exist" isn't proof of anything

Any idiot actually did.

Consider your earlier comment: "It is readily self-evident that God exists.

Slam dunk! You;re dismissed."

That is literally, "sans an argument" as it is nothing more than a statement, totally unsupported.

So yeah, your comment fails for reasons you identified: "that guy proved nothing"

You're sentencing yourself to damnation.

Unless you're wrong. Then no harm, no foul.

That proves nothing.

any idiot can say slam dunk

that guy proved nothing everything was his opinion

I hate to tell you this but saying "If truth exists then god must exist" isn't proof of anything

Is what you claim absolutely true or are you just pretending to be God?

You don't really grasp the underlying basis of your assertion, do you? What's your ontological justification?

Forum List

Back