4 Reasons Why Christianity is True - Slam Dunk

So the first thing we see the OP do is invoke Chinese gunpowder, itself evolved from resentment. There were several Chinese christs, Jizu (B.C.), and Ti Tsang are two of them. Apparently the Roman form of execution was naked and up-side down.

People are very arrogant to assume they're of special importance or relevance to God. There's a whole universe out there and y'all think God chose us to be his favorite creatures. Heaven and Hell? That's all for us too apparently. People really need to get over themselves.

We are as important to God, as our children are to us.
Not only are we important to Him:
Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is with you; his power gives you victory. The Lord will take delight in you, and in his love he will give you new life. He will sing and be joyful over you
I’ve always thought allusions to the Christian God as a loving father are terrible in that they are utterly contradictory.

As a parent, there are godly acts I wouldn’t do to my children:

I wouldn't drown them all.

I wouldn't be the general of some of them and order some of them to put others to the sword -- but keep the female virgins for their pleasure.

I wouldn't create a Satan and allow him any power over my children.

I wouldn't create a hell and condemn my children to it forever.

I wouldn't allow vials to be poured out carrying disease and death and destruction.

The list of things the gods have done is horrifying in the extreme.
You wouldn't understand your a liberal not a homosapien.

The imperatives of logic are absolute and universal. You make meaningless baby talk.

The physical world began to exist. It is utterly irrational, indeed, batshit crazy, to argue that it came into being sans a sufficient cause or reason.

Get real. Grow up.

Slam dunk. You're dismissed.

I never even argued against the possibility of some form of God. I just take issue with all of your arrogant assumptions about God. Look how toxic your posts are. Why are you so rude and childish?

Ringtone

Also I noticed that you speak on behalf of God a lot. Who are you to judge whether I will go to Hell or not? Are you the arbiter of God's will, or are you just arrogantly speaking for God when it's not your place to?

The imperatives of logic are absolute and universal. You make meaningless baby talk.

The physical world began to exist. It is utterly irrational, indeed, batshit crazy, to argue that it came into being sans a sufficient cause or reason.

Get real. Grow up.

I never even argued against some form of God. I just take issue with all of your arrogant assumptions about God. Look how toxic your posts are. Why are you so rude and childish?

No. You failed to directly state his line of argumentation, demonstrate that you even understand it in the first place, let alone attempt to directly refute his observations. Your gibberish is pure ad hominem. All of you make the same kind of meaningless noise. You're being boorish, rude and childish. I expect that sort of wasted space and time from Hollie, rightwinger and the like. Your guff doesn't deserve respect. Why don't you make a serious argument? You know, something we can actually sink our teeth into. How about a real conversation, an exchange of ideas, a real discussion of the pertinent issues and apprehensions. Begin by establishing a justifiable ontological and epistemological foundation of predication.

So you think God exists? Why?

Last edited:
The only true belief is Agnosticism. Organized religion is a $1.2T bilk, ask Hillsong with a $100M/yr income. And, and, and, Justin Bieber is studying to be a minister. You can't make this stuff up......... :auiqs.jpg:

Get real. Grow up.

I never even argued against some form of God. I just take issue with all of your arrogant assumptions about God. Look how toxic your posts are. Why are you so rude and childish?

No. You failed to directly state or refute his observations. Your gibberish is pure ad hominem. All of you make the same kind of meaningless noise. You're being boorish, rude and childish. I expect that sort of wasted space and time from Hollie. Your guff doesn't deserve respect. Why don't you make a serious argument? You know, something we can actually sink our teeth into. Begin by establishing a justifiable ontological and epistemological foundation of predication.

I can see you’re suffering from hurt feelings. Your angry tirades appear to be a defensive posture you hope will allow you to berate those who don’t accept your baseless claims.

I can see you’re suffering from hurt feelings. You’re angry tirades appear to be a defensive posture you hope will allow you to berate those who don’t accept your baseless claims.

Anger is often a sign of insecurity.

Christianity is stuck with their bible hanging around their necks like an albatross. It's their fatally flawed superstitious beliefs that will destroy their religion.

The only hope for those who need a religion is in either inventing or finding some modern day alternative that can survive the facts of science and evolution.

Either burn or throw out the black book of lies or see it destroyed by modern facts and truths.

Get real. Grow up.

No. You failed to directly state or refute his observations. Your gibberish is pure ad hominem. All of you make the same kind of meaningless noise. You're being boorish, rude and childish. I expect that sort of wasted space and time from Hollie. Your guff doesn't deserve respect. Why don't you make a serious argument? You know, something we can actually sink our teeth into. Begin by establishing a justifiable ontological and epistemological foundation of predication.

I can see you’re suffering from hurt feelings. Your angry tirades appear to be a defensive posture you hope will allow you to berate those who don’t accept your baseless claims.

More pointless psychobabble. LOL! In the meantime Turek's argument stands and stays.

Christianity is stuck with their bible hanging around their necks like an albatross. It's their fatally flawed superstitious beliefs that will destroy their religion.

The only hope for those who need a religion is in either inventing or finding some modern day alternative that can survive the facts of science and evolution.

Either burn or throw out the black book of lies or see it destroyed by modern facts and truths.

Pseudoscientific prattle.

Slam dunk! You're dismissed.

The physical world began to exist, both logic and physics tell us that.

I'm turned off by the prospect of getting deeper into this with you. I'm not really interested in being flamed and called stupid.

Ringtone

Also I noticed that you speak on behalf of God a lot. Who are you to judge whether I will go to Hell or not? Are you the arbiter of God's will, or are you just arrogantly speaking for God when it's not your place to?

Take your own advice and stop judging me, hypocrite.

Forum List

Back