4 moore years with This Clown ?

“4 moore years with This Clown ?”

That’s not the plan.

Everyone should hope that those who voted for Trump in 2016 abandon this disaster of a president and vote Trump out of office.

Ridiculous president you have, a big kid the world is laughing at. The world will laugh even more if you choose 4 new years with this clown.

the Bolton book is Spot On!
Good user name...really sucks that the market is where Obama left it despite COVID-19 and will be way backup again in the future.

Oh, please. Tell your handler that you need a new schtick. This one doesn't work anymore.

The fact is Covid-19 caused every nation on the planet with the exception of Sweden to close itself down or slow down and it first started in China, so the job loss and fall of production is because of Covid-19 and not something Trump did himself.

You may not agree with this but it is reality and to blame Trump for the job market crash is stupid and yes if this had happened under Obama I would write it was not Obama fault either.

Talking with my family members while having a drink, two of them don't like president Trump at all.

I asked them if they will vote for Biden,

They said they don't think Biden can be a good president, and their concerns are well beyond the fact Biden's mind is going down. They said they probably won't vote this year. I heard the same commentary from other people I know they are Democrats.

Ridiculous president you have, a big kid the world is laughing at. The world will laugh even more if you choose 4 new years with this clown.

How can you tell a foreign shill? The book he says is “spot on” hasn’t been released yet :)

I’m always amazed at their open dishonesty.

The fact is Covid-19 caused every nation on the planet with the exception of Sweden to close itself down or slow down and it first started in China, so the job loss and fall of production is because of Covid-19 and not something Trump did himself.

You may not agree with this but it is reality and to blame Trump for the job market crash is stupid and yes if this had happened under Obama I would write it was not Obama fault either.

I don't blame Rump for anything other than trying to sweep it under the rug for 3 straight months. His rally just proved him a fruitcake where 6 of his people that were setting it up contacted Covid 19 and are now isolated. Does this mean that the crowd (no matter how small or large it was) that attended will also be afflicted with Covid 19 now? Bolton is right. Rump is unfit to be President.

Going with that Biden piece of shit means four years of more Obama level disaster. Maybe worse, depending upon the Left Wing crazy shithead advisors he chooses.

Ya, we know. And it's going to take at least 8 years for America to heal from it. Sort of like sawing off your own leg because of an ingrown toenail.

best economy of all time
New trade deals
Eliminated ISIS
Great care for our vets.
Iran in chains
Trying to finish wall

best economy of all time
New trade deals
Eliminated ISIS
Great care for our vets.
Iran in chains
Trying to finish wall

Meat at an all time high
New Trade deals where we still get screwed (unless they help get him reelected)
ISIS is still around
I am a Vet and the health care could be a hell of a lot better
Iran in Chains? Why, so they can get better traction for Nuclear Weapons?
The only wall Rump has done to keep people out is the one around the Whitehouse to keep the American Public out.

best economy of all time
New trade deals
Eliminated ISIS
Great care for our vets.
Iran in chains
Trying to finish wall

Meat at an all time high
New Trade deals where we still get screwed (unless they help get him reelected)
ISIS is still around
I am a Vet and the health care could be a hell of a lot better
Iran in Chains? Why, so they can get better traction for Nuclear Weapons?
The only wall Rump has done to keep people out is the one around the Whitehouse to keep the American Public out.

Seems you should consult a neurologist as you have dementia

Pretending that your post is serious, what irreversible negative consequences would result from "4 new years with this clown?" Why is the world "laughing" so important to you? Do you suffer from low self esteem or just low IQ?

Forum List

Back