4 moore years with This Clown ?

Ridiculous president you have, a big kid the world is laughing at. The world will laugh even more if you choose 4 new years with this clown.

the Bolton book is Spot On!
Everybody knows you haven't read the book, dumbass.

It hasn't been released yet, you TDS afflicted moron.

Wow, yet another TDS Fruitcake post. And Johnny, what has he won. Well, Monty, behind Curtain #3 is a horseless Carriage. It comes equipped with the latest corn cob baby bottle and used shop rags for easy cleanup and square wheels for ease of parking.

View attachment 352516
Posting that dumb pic is not going to stop people from pointing out the fact that you are a TDS afflicted moron.

Ridiculous president you have, a big kid the world is laughing at. The world will laugh even more if you choose 4 new years with this clown.

Wow, yet another TDS Fruitcake post. And Johnny, what has he won. Well, Monty, behind Curtain #3 is a horseless Carriage. It comes equipped with the latest corn cob baby bottle and used shop rags for easy cleanup and square wheels for ease of parking.

View attachment 352516
Posting that dumb pic is not going to stop people from pointing out the fact that you are a TDS afflicted moron.

Sorry, cupcake, but the award for the day has already been given out. You attempt at getting one is late and pathetic.

It's going to be a fun time from now until November. And from November to Jan, it's going to be even a more entertaining time. Enjoy the ride. I know I will.

View attachment 352516

Sorry, cupcake, but the award for the day has already been given out. You attempt at getting one is late and pathetic.

It's going to be a fun time from now until November. And from November to Jan, it's going to be even a more entertaining time. Enjoy the ride. I know I will.

Fuck you. You cannot challenge the truthfulness of my post so you are deflecting, because you know with 100% certainty that the OP has not read John Bolton's book. You also know with 100% certainty that the book has not even been released yet, because I pointed that fact out to you.

The OP was simply being a typically dishonest TDS afflicted moron when he insinuated that he read the book.

And you know it.

What you DON'T know is what we all here do know. That you are a mindless blabbermouth. You know nothing. The election is 5 months away.

Awe................the left has run the sacrificial career politician Biden .........and has been placed in his basement so he can't screw up talking too much...............and the courts are shooting down the Mail in Ballet...............

Awe...........the river of tears will be funny to watch...........

Four more years of YOUR stupid shit, like this thread? Man, you ARE dumb.

He's only posted 17 times in four years...

Probably because he can't spell words like "more..."

This might comes as a shocker..but no one in the US cares what you think. You actually don't know jackshit about what is going on here.

Last edited:

View attachment 352516

Fuck you. You cannot challenge the truthfulness of my post so you are deflecting, because you know with 100% certainty that the OP has not read John Bolton's book. You also know with 100% certainty that the book has not even been released yet, because I pointed that fact out to you.

The OP was simply being a typically dishonest TDS afflicted moron when he insinuated that he read the book.

And you know it.

I am not arguing for or against the OP. Your TDS is NOT an argument. It's a sick response triggered when you use so that you can feel superior to everyone else. You party of the rumpers can't calmly and rationally discuss anything. Pretty much, screaming TDS is right up there with stomping out of the room when things are not going well for you. There is a disease here but it's you characters that think screaming TDS means that you automatically win. It's right up there with placing both hands over your ears and screaming "LALALALALALALA" over and over again trying to drown out everyone else. It shows that you are losing poorly.

You seem to believe that I am a Democrat. Wrong answer. You use a icon for your face in here which you have absolutely no idea what it means. If you did, and you actually believed in it then we wouldn't be having this conversation and you wouldn't be screaming like a spoiled 7 year old.

It works great because it's self correcting. Even when we get s fruitcake huckster like Rump.
But you haven't "corrected" anything I've said, because what I said is true.

You're the "huckster". Or at least you ATTEMPT to be.

170px-I_Like_Ike_button%2C_1952.png

I like Ike

You want to use this great man as your Icon? I believe in what he helped to craft in 1956. And you make a mockery of it. Here, read up on it. You are NOT a Republican. You are a Party of the Rump. You may have been a Republican in some past time but the Huckster has filled with so much hate and venom that you have lost your way. Get back on track because the days of the Party of the Rump is coming to an end.

Republican Party Platform of 1956

What you DON'T know is what we all here do know. That you are a mindless blabbermouth. You know nothing. The election is 5 months away.

Let me guess, you are so eat up that if Rump can't win you would go with what another person suggested,

Giant Meteor 2020

Spot on. Trump has presided over the most massive job loss and production loss in history. He has the highest mortality record in decades. He has the highest deficits in history. He has the most felony ridden administration in history.
Flee to North Korea while you still can!
Not a chance. It’s too close to the Russian troll farms you work from, comrade. ;)

Forum List

Back