37 States Working On Legislation To Stop Obammunist Care

With me unfortunately living in one of the bluest of blue states, I doubt my state is one of them

Me too. I'm thinking of getting out of this hell hole. The state is just a harbinger of where the nation is going though.

Whoever took Porkulus dollars at the expense of their people and childrens future should, and will be, under political threat from the voters.

See you in November, and legislation will emerge to nullify the last years corruption. Only a Democrat could make a Republican look good.

They just accused Pelosi of malfeasance in Congress today and the motion was tabled. What earthquake in Hawaii was Obama talking about? From the 1800s? How come Mississippi didn't get the same payoff for Katrina Louisiana did? Thank GOD! a reporter showing up on the scene finally!

;)

If 37 states don't want their peopleto have the healthcare benefits of this bill...so be it

However, they have no rights to block Federal Taxation. Let them block it while they still pay for it.

It will be just like the grandstanding over stimulus funding. Scream you don't want it but brag about the projects it paid for

'their people'? What the fuck does that mean? The state doesn't own the people. It is the other way around. No wonder you struggle - you're stupid. Here's my idea - you keep what you earn and I'll keep what I earn. I won't ask you for jack shit and you do likewise. You can take your entitlements and your social justice and shove it up your ass.

If 37 states don't want their peopleto have the healthcare benefits of this bill...so be it

However, they have no rights to block Federal Taxation. Let them block it while they still pay for it.

It will be just like the grandstanding over stimulus funding. Scream you don't want it but brag about the projects it paid for

'their people'? What the fuck does that mean? The state doesn't own the people. It is the other way around. No wonder you struggle - you're stupid. Here's my idea - you keep what you earn and I'll keep what I earn. I won't ask you for jack shit and you do likewise. You can take your entitlements and your social justice and shove it up your ass.

remember democrats love to enslave "their people" you gotta work work work to pay da man. gimme gimme gimme gimme a sugar tit.

It's too late. The federal government is collapsing before our eyes, and in all honesty, we needed this to happen. We have to go all the way down hill until we wake up. The anger is rising, and it will get a lot, lot worse. Peace my friends.

The latest phase in the GOP trying to prevent Americans from getting a healthcare plan

They are obviously FAILING in their goals in Congress

They will FAIL in having individual states block it

They will FAIL if they think the Courts will overturn it

Oh yeah, the mythical GOP. This entire mess is Democrat authored and inspired, so take ownership ewe pansy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The clueless have no idea that the real anger is from the independent base. Why I let our enemies know this is probably a mistake. They need to stay clueless so the thumping is worse in coming elections.

All of this because Democrats lost an election in Massachusetts, and they are showing their true colors:

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BE DAMNED!

Nice to see the Republicans finally conceding that the have FAILED in trying to stop this important legislation.

Trying to prevent the citizens of Red States from receiving the same benefits as the rest of America will backfire as the people realize what they are missing.

Once they FAIL in trying to use Red States to prevent people from benefitting from healthcare ....they will FAIL when they try to get the courts to intercede

We the People sent the Republicans packing in 2006 and 2008

The GOP is once again showing us that We the People were right

and we the PEOPLE elected Scott Brown to send you a message ewe ignored at your own political peril.

Freeman said there is the question of whether a state has standing to bring the lawsuit, or if that role is better served by an individual who could show they were harmed by the mandate to buy health insurance.

interesting take on theit (eta all 37) stance.....~S~

exactly. They appointed Democrats to run it for hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.

Forum List

Back