37 States Working On Legislation To Stop Obammunist Care

Hey moron!! Federal law trumps state law.. So not matter what those states do, it won't matter..

It is all for show anyways.. But I love how you think it is cool that 37 states are against their people having healthcare.. Personally I find it deploreable..

And what is with Obamunist?? What are so ignorant that you believe Obama has anything to do with communism? Are you that stupid that you don't know the difference?? Your views are closer to Communism than his.. That is a fact..

Perhaps it was some lame immature dig at your president?? Hmmm.. A bit disrespectful of the president don't you think??

Enjoy life as a Facist Nazi...

Look those words up and then compare them to your own beliefs.. You will find you have a lot in common.. :eusa_whistle:

And if this administration & congress have the same attitude as you, we may see 37 states aka more than half this nation seceeding from the union--:lol::lol:

I do not believe that our forefathers believed that the Federal Government could trump State rights--& I think if they try to ram this bill down our throats we may see many supreme court filings in order to get it back to what the 10th admendment was really intended for.

Please...Please.....not THAT

We will do anything you want.....just don't threaten to secede

:lol::lol::lol:

IF those states make noises, fine...let them. The federal government will just use their aid money to balance the Federal Budget (which will be less anyways). This could be a good thing all around (except for those 37 states, that is...but no one is forcing them to not take federal assistance)

And if this administration & congress have the same attitude as you, we may see 37 states aka more than half this nation seceeding from the union--:lol::lol:

I do not believe that our forefathers believed that the Federal Government could trump State rights--& I think if they try to ram this bill down our throats we may see many supreme court filings in order to get it back to what the 10th admendment was really intended for.

Please...Please.....not THAT

We will do anything you want.....just don't threaten to secede

:lol::lol::lol:

IF those states make noises, fine...let them. The federal government will just use their aid money to balance the Federal Budget (which will be less anyways). This could be a good thing all around (except for those 37 states, that is...but no one is forcing them to not take federal assistance)

Hell yea! As long as the people in those states pay for healthcare through their taxes, who cares if they are allowed to use it

Hell yea! As long as the people in those states pay for healthcare through their taxes, who cares if they are allowed to use it

Thank you for making it clear to everyone that you don't really care about the health of people and that your agenda is solely based on having more control over people's lives through taxation and determining what they can do with their bodies.

You couldn't have made a better case against yourself. Now everyone knows your a totalitarian who doesnt care if people get health care. Just as long as you have their money and control. So this isnt about helping the little people. It's about your power.

I sincerely hope you continue to expose yourself like this and that the people are not corrupt enough to support anything you say. How sad is it that your ideas have so little merit that you have to force them on people?

Nice to see the Republicans finally conceding that the have FAILED in trying to stop this important legislation.

Trying to prevent the citizens of Red States from receiving the same benefits as the rest of America will backfire as the people realize what they are missing.

Once they FAIL in trying to use Red States to prevent people from benefitting from healthcare ....they will FAIL when they try to get the courts to intercede

We the People sent the Republicans packing in 2006 and 2008

The GOP is once again showing us that We the People were right

Jesus RW.

How the hell are the Reps doing anything to block this peice of shit bill?? They are the minority. They have no power. They can do nothing. The Dems don't need their votes. They can pass this all by themselves. They had a SUPERMAJORITY and couldn't pass it . They can pass it now. Hell. They are twisting arms, buying off and are still short of votes.

We the People don't want this clusterfuck of a bill but thats not stopping Pelosi and her posse. They, of course, know whats right for us dumb taxpayers.

Guess we will have to wait and see how the American people like their wealth being spread. I for one think its sucks.

These entitlemens suck. I would like back every dime I have in SS and Medicare. I can take care of myself a hell of a lot better than and govt out there.

Nice to see the Republicans finally conceding that the have FAILED in trying to stop this important legislation.

Trying to prevent the citizens of Red States from receiving the same benefits as the rest of America will backfire as the people realize what they are missing.

Once they FAIL in trying to use Red States to prevent people from benefitting from healthcare ....they will FAIL when they try to get the courts to intercede

Jesus RW.

How the hell are the Reps doing anything to block this peice of shit bill?? They are the minority. They have no power. They can do nothing. The Dems don't need their votes. They can pass this all by themselves. They had a SUPERMAJORITY and couldn't pass it . They can pass it now. Hell. They are twisting arms, buying off and are still short of votes.

We the People don't want this clusterfuck of a bill but thats not stopping Pelosi and her posse. They, of course, know whats right for us dumb taxpayers.

Guess we will have to wait and see how the American people like their wealth being spread. I for one think its sucks.

These entitlemens suck. I would like back every dime I have in SS and Medicare. I can take care of myself a hell of a lot better than and govt out there.

But they PROMISED they would block healthcare. They went on FoxNews 24/7 declairing how they would bring down healthcare reform. They posted every lie and half truth they could about death panels, government takeovers, abortion, mexicans and killing grandma.

The end result? FAIL

Jesus RW.

But they PROMISED they would block healthcare. They went on FoxNews 24/7 declairing how they would bring down healthcare reform. They posted every lie and half truth they could about death panels, government takeovers, abortion, mexicans and killing grandma.

The end result? FAIL

Bummer. Their Insurance Industry Masters are not amused.

Hey moron!! Federal law trumps state law.. So not matter what those states do, it won't matter..

It is all for show anyways.. But I love how you think it is cool that 37 states are against their people having healthcare.. Personally I find it deploreable..

And what is with Obamunist?? What are so ignorant that you believe Obama has anything to do with communism? Are you that stupid that you don't know the difference?? Your views are closer to Communism than his.. That is a fact..

Perhaps it was some lame immature dig at your president?? Hmmm.. A bit disrespectful of the president don't you think??

Enjoy life as a Facist Nazi...

Look those words up and then compare them to your own beliefs.. You will find you have a lot in common.. :eusa_whistle:

Before you go calling anyone a moron, you should know that there is such a thing as states rights, how this may come into play, we will have to wait and see. Secondly, the vast majority of the people in this Country can see this Health Care Reform Package for what it really is; I give you Mr. Hanky. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

View attachment 9764

Yup there is such a thing as state rights.. MORON!! But please show me where that means that states can overturn federal law?? MORON!!

You wouldn't know what the vast majority of americans know or don't know if it slapped you upside the head with a jelly fish..

So please explain to me what law gives the states the right to over turn federal law?? I don't see to many states being successful at overturning Roe V. Wade..

And then please tell me what the health reform is all about??

I will tell you this with the certainty of fact on my side!! If you are arguing against health reform you are arguing death!! As you have never truely researched a single thing on this issue you are simply a mouth piece for other conservative wing nuts and tea partiers.. You are believing every word they are telling you without any first hand knowlege or experience of your own.. If you had either of those, you would understand just how important health reform is and why we need it..

Over 85% of the elderly love their medicare.. And I love when you see videos of tea party people which are usually all people on medicare protesting government healthcare.. Exactly what is medicare? Government healthcare.. Odd they are protesting the very thing they love.. You know it as the public option..

Explain to me why pharmacies are selling antifungal foot cream for $245.00 which wholesale for about $4.00?? Why don't you ask the insurance company that one?? Why don't you explain to all of us why you don't want to help the 45,000 people that die each year in this nation due to lack of insurance?? Explain why you are for more people dying??

Did it ever occur to you that if our healthcare wasn't for profit it might not cost so much and then not be 1/6 of our economy?? Oh and then actually save money?? Large amounts of it?? Imagine how much money we would save just by selling drugs at a reasonable price.. That is just one area where the insurance companies have inflated prices..

Ever wonder why insurance companies don't provide flood insurance?? Why all flood insurance is underwritten by FEMA?? Ever wonder that or did you even know??

I leave that as your homework assignment?? Find out why there isn't a single insurance company in this nation that underwrites flood insurance??

And when you are done with that.. Found out how much of the premium you pay for flood insurance the insurance companies get to keep for providing nothing..

I guess you don't pay a whole lot of attention do you. I've posted a number of times in different threads that health care reform is needed , just not this package, it doesn't address the issues it needs to address. When you know the facts come on back, we'll have a chat, asshole.

Last edited:
Yup there is such a thing as state rights.. MORON!! But please show me where that means that states can overturn federal law?? MORON!!

You wouldn't know what the vast majority of americans know or don't know if it slapped you upside the head with a jelly fish..

So please explain to me what law gives the states the right to over turn federal law?? I don't see to many states being successful at overturning Roe V. Wade..

And then please tell me what the health reform is all about??

I will tell you this with the certainty of fact on my side!! If you are arguing against health reform you are arguing death!! As you have never truely researched a single thing on this issue you are simply a mouth piece for other conservative wing nuts and tea partiers.. You are believing every word they are telling you without any first hand knowlege or experience of your own.. If you had either of those, you would understand just how important health reform is and why we need it..

Over 85% of the elderly love their medicare.. And I love when you see videos of tea party people which are usually all people on medicare protesting government healthcare.. Exactly what is medicare? Government healthcare.. Odd they are protesting the very thing they love.. You know it as the public option..

Explain to me why pharmacies are selling antifungal foot cream for $245.00 which wholesale for about $4.00?? Why don't you ask the insurance company that one?? Why don't you explain to all of us why you don't want to help the 45,000 people that die each year in this nation due to lack of insurance?? Explain why you are for more people dying??

Did it ever occur to you that if our healthcare wasn't for profit it might not cost so much and then not be 1/6 of our economy?? Oh and then actually save money?? Large amounts of it?? Imagine how much money we would save just by selling drugs at a reasonable price.. That is just one area where the insurance companies have inflated prices..

Ever wonder why insurance companies don't provide flood insurance?? Why all flood insurance is underwritten by FEMA?? Ever wonder that or did you even know??

I leave that as your homework assignment?? Find out why there isn't a single insurance company in this nation that underwrites flood insurance??

And when you are done with that.. Found out how much of the premium you pay for flood insurance the insurance companies get to keep for providing nothing..

I bet you totally miss the irony of calling someone MORON, huh? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks like a well thought out post based on existing laws. Unlike the rants and threats of impending doom from the right

Of course! :lol:

Forum List

Back