$30.24 for a 9 inch cheesecake???

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
And $38 for a 10inch? LOL This guy on facebook has a cheese cake business and that is what is told the price. And after you cash app the money you dont get it until 48 hours

What kind of scam shit they going on

HIGH QUALITY cheesecake is expensive!

I bought a HIGH QUALITY large cheesecake for over $70 and this was over 20 years ago. It'd be over $100 today.

Expensive ingredients, time consuming, and they are difficult to make just right.

I bought a HIGH QUALITY large cheesecake for over $70 and this was over 20 years ago. It'd be over $100 today.

Expensive ingredients, time consuming, and they are difficult to make just right.

Ok it just didnt sound right to me and the 48 hours sounded even more crazy.

Maybe it's Kosher ?

what difference would that make? And If I paying 30.24 I want it tonight

Would it kill you to actually go out into the world and walk to Wawa? :eusa_doh:

is that what wawa sells?

You're in Philadelphia and you've never been in a freaking Wawa?

Do you ever, like, leave the house at all?

I dont pay attention to their desserts but I will be in there a lot now because of Coronas Bullshit since I cant go to Trader's Joes

Maybe it's Kosher ?

Would it kill you to actually go out into the world and walk to Wawa? :eusa_doh:

I quit going to Wawa. They're way too expensive. It's over 2 Federal Reserve Notes for a 20oz coffee now. Thankfully, I quit drinking coffee so much, but still. That's crazy.

I did stop there the other night for a York peppermint pattie. Even that was almost two Federal Reserve Notes.

You can get two of em for 1 Federal Reserve Note at the Dollar General store.

Maybe it's Kosher ?

I quit going to Wawa. They're way too expensive. It's over 2 Federal Reserve Notes for a 20oz coffee now. Thankfully, I quit drinking coffee so much, but still. That's crazy.

I did stop there the other night for a York peppermint pattie. Even that was almost two Federal Reserve Notes.

you not supposed to eat out of the dollar store

I've heard for $250 in Tokyo ... they'll add two slices of matsutake mushroom on your pizza ... I believe it, I've seen with my own eyes one mushroom sell for $150 and the buyer drove out into the forest to pay for it ... 5 miles into the roadless area with a gaggle of National Park Rangers watching to make sure we stayed outside the park ...

Well, we have an upscale whitey Dollar General store in my neighborhood. Not like the ones you see in the strip malls in the ghettos with all the out-dated, stale stuff.

JOMFtBB.jpg

Yeah...there are alot of cheap low quality cheesecakes out there...BLYUK!

A high quality one actually tastes a bit dry and not sickeningly sweet.

A big part of the process is letting it chill after it's been baked.

Maybe it's Kosher ?

Don't you mean "the one Federal reserve note store"?

Ok it just didnt sound right to me and the 48 hours sounded even more crazy.
You get what you pay for

Juniors has been my favorite "cheat day" treat.

Dollar general market a bit different. I don't do meats cept maybe pepperoni or hot dogs. Meat we got a good butcher at the other store. DG beats the hell out of anyone on the shelf stuff, good produce too, Fast turnover.

Maybe it's Kosher ?

is that what wawa sells?

You're in Philadelphia and you've never been in a freaking Wawa?

Do you ever, like, leave the house at all?

I dont pay attention to their desserts but I will be in there a lot now because of Coronas Bullshit since I cant go to Trader's Joes

Why can't you go to Trader's Joes?

That the one on Market?

Forum List

Back