3 Times Biden Said He Would NOT Mandate The Vaccine

Lies are destined for failure, each time, and every time. I will grant they do a lot of damage in the meantime, it's true. But fail they will, and fail they do.

One of the biggest failings of my fellow conservatives is naysaying and eeyoredom. We can't see winning even when we're winning. We are winning now. We are winning BIG. Own it. Dance it over their heads. No eeyore.
Our Nation isnt winning. It is being systematically destroyed. Economically Hell is coming to breakfast soon. All brought to us by the Globalist Luar's Club.

Our Nation isnt winning. It is being systematically destroyed. Economically Hell is coming to breakfast soon. All brought to us by the Globalist Luar's Club.

They tried, and failed. But their trying is still exacting a big price, yes.

But they failed.

I brought up that it never happens before covid.

It did happen before COIVD. Hospitals required healthcare workers to get flu shots and to prove they have had other vaccinations.

Colleges required students and staff to have certain vaccinations

Right, so it's all stupid theater in a sense. They are "required", but the exemptions can be filled out for almost no reason whatsoever. So not really required.

Perhaps your school gives them out more readily than other schools. What percent of students would you guess get an exemption in your school?

Perhaps your school gives them out more readily than other schools. What percent of students would you guess get an exemption in your school?

Last I checked, anyone in my state. It's not dictated by district, but state law. Rest assured, with the failure of these vaccines, a lot MORE people will want exemptions now. Especially as the problems pile up: heart problems, blood clots, and God forbid, lost pregnancies and stillbirths. That's next.

Last I checked, anyone in my state.

So you are saying that every child in your state has gotten exemptions from the list of required vaccinations? None of them have polio or Small pox vaccines?

So you are saying that every child in your state has gotten exemptions from the list of required vaccinations? None of them have polio or Small pox vaccines?

Are you purposely being dull?

no, anyone can get an exemption. Here is the law from my state:

A child is exempt from this part if a parent, guardian, or person in loco parentis of the child presents a written statement to the administrator of the child's school or operator of the group program to the effect that the requirements of this part cannot be met because of religious convictions or other objection to immunization.

So there it is. No reason at all. Just "other objections". As it SHOULD be, but sadly, because of the obnoxious push for the horrid Covid vaccines, a LOT more parents will object.

Are you purposely being dull?

no, anyone can get an exemption. Here is the law from my state:

So, how many parents do that? That was my question. What percent of the students in your school have no vaccinations at all? Is it 1%, 10%, 75%?

Do you realize they no longer give children small pox vaccines and have not for some number of years?

I have no idea. Why would I avail myself of that information--why would I care?

Your post would lead one to believe it is a common thing and thus requiring any vaccination at all is a fools errand.

Forum List

Back