3 Times Biden Said He Would NOT Mandate The Vaccine

It's not the first time that Monkey took quotes out of context. Biden said the feds would not mandate every american get vacced, and they haven't. He never said that businesses couldn't mandate getting vacced or getting tested or even fired, he never said military people wouldn't be discharged, and he never said he wouldn't try to use OSHA to mandate vaccines or testing
It is perfectly legal for an employer to require vaccines as terms of employment and this has been true since well before COVID

It is perfectly legal for an employer to require vaccines as terms of employment and this has been true since well before COVID
BS Been working my whole life and have never been asked about my medical vaccine history.

Its always been can you do the job.?

This is just another LIE that its nothing new. Utter brainwashing BS

BS Been working my whole life and have never been asked about my medical vaccine history.

Its always been can you do the job.?

This is just another LIE that its nothing new. Utter brainwashing BS
That has no bearing on the legality of employers requiring vaccines as terms of employment.

Has no bearing in Reality my whole life.

Its a Lie to sell your passion for Fascism.
So just because your employers didn't require vaccines that means that no employers do right?

The fucking world doesn;t revolve around your fat ass.

So just because your employers didn't require vaccines that means that no employers do right?

The fucking world doesn;t revolve around your fat ass.
You are pushing a narrative to say its been normal yo to this. That is a Bold Faced LIE

You are pushing a narrative to say its been normal yo to this. That is a Bold Faced LIE
Hey ass wipe all I said that it is legal for employers to require vaccines and that was true BEFORE COVID

You're the one getting all hysterical about it

Hey ass wipe all I said that it is legal for employers to require vaccines and that was true BEFORE COVID

I brought up that it never happens before covid. Your purpose is to push a narrative and nothing more.

You dont want Americans asked the question I just presented. Because almost everyone would say I' ve never been asked. Medical types MAYBE?

Sorry. Its not normal and NEVER HAS BEEN

I brought up that it never happens before covid. Your purpose is to push a narrative and nothing more.

You dont want Americans asked the question I just presented. Because almost everyone would say I' ve never been asked. Medical types MAYBE?

Leftists tried to make it normal, but failed epically.

Now, the backlash. The last two years were theirs.

The next two (or more)---ours.

Hysterical? translstion ...if asked before govid did any company ask you your vaccine status????

What exactly is Hysterical there?

Leftists tried to make it normal, but failed epically.

Now, the backlash. The last two years were theirs.

The next two (or more)---ours.
Nobody ever asked that question til now. It is being pushed as the New Normal. A Lie becomes the truth if said enogh times to sheep.

Wrong

Hospital have required flu shots and hepatitis shots
Schools have required that both students and adults have vaccines

Nobody ever asked that question til now. It is being pushed as the New Normal. A Lie becomes the truth if said enogh times to sheep.

Lies are destined for failure, each time, and every time. I will grant they do a lot of damage in the meantime, it's true. But fail they will, and fail they do.

One of the biggest failings of my fellow conservatives is naysaying and eeyoredom. We can't see winning even when we're winning. We are winning now. We are winning BIG. Own it. Dance it over their heads. No eeyore.

Wrong

Hospital have required flu shots and hepatitis shots
Schools have required that both students and adults have vaccines
I said medical maybe. And going to school is not a job. Vaccines in the past actually wotked BTW.

Again. The average American has never been asked before this Nonsense

Forum List

Back