US State Department requires Americans fleeing Ukraine to show proof of vaccination to enter Poland despite Poland not requiring proof of vaccination

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013

FLbjOayWQAEVrGl

We are led by the criminally INSANE.

Democrats love to flex their power drunk authority muscles. But all they do is keep reproving their total ignorance of the COVID virus and their lack of logic or the ability to deal with other countries. I guess this is the reason why Biden keeps appointing commie ignoramuses to important positions. He's trying to transform this country into a one party, totalitarian paradise, destined to be bankrupt in 4 years.

Democrats love to flex their power drunk authority muscles. But all they do is keep reproving their total ignorance of the COVID virus and their lack of logic or the ability to deal with other countries. I guess this is the reason why Biden keeps appointing commie ignoramuses to important positions. He's trying to transform this country into a one party, totalitarian paradise, destined to be bankrupt in 4 years.
They are destroying us on purpose. For the Great Reset.

Holy crap they just mentioned this on the news and I must have missed the part where it was the US state department requiring prof of JAB. That's freaking unbelievable!!! US citizens the FJB administration is telling to flee or else you're on your own, and now they're saying you can only get out the country if you're JAB...

Holy crap they just mentioned this on the news and I must have missed the part where it was the US state department requiring prof of JAB. That's freaking unbelievable!!! US citizens the FJB administration is telling to flee or else you're on your own, and now they're saying you can only get out the country if you're JAB...
obey-me-take.jpg

Who made this policy? Why is the White House accepting of it?

His State Dept did.

Why would they not be? This is in line with the actions on the vaccine from the start. It is mind boggling the ways he has fucked things up over the vaccine.

There is literally nothing the Biden admin doesn't fuck up. As usual, he is making sure the embasssy folks get out first. It's a complete cluster fuck for citizens. If Biden was captain on a sinking ship he'd make sure he and his crew were on the first lifeboat.

That's commies. Take care of the government. Citizens are a nuisance.

There is literally nothing the Biden admin doesn't fuck up. As usual, he is making sure the embasssy folks get out first. It's a complete cluster fuck for citizens. If Biden was captain on a sinking ship he'd make sure he and his crew were on the first lifeboat.

That's commies. Take care of the government. Citizens are a nuisance.

Anyone that watched what went down in Afghanistan is a moron if they are counting on the Govt to save them in the Ukraine.

So far they have said......

Screw the us border, we only care bout the Ukraine's border.

We will send troops to Ukraine, no wait we won't send troops.

We won't send help for any us citizens trapped in the Ukraine.

If you want to leave Ukraine you need proof you're vaccinated but illegals coming into our don't need a vaccine.

Seems like bit of a cluster fuck. I really hope for news atleast covers this or someone more mainstream or else most Americans will never see it.

Forum List

Back