3 Times Biden Said He Would NOT Mandate The Vaccine

And I am a teacher

If I recall correctly, you teach younger children.

So, question for you. When a child in your class needs to sneeze or cough, do you encourage them to use a tissue or maybe as a last resort cough into their elbow, or do you just tell them cough and sneeze away, those things do not stop germs anyhow?

If I recall correctly, you teach younger children.

So, question for you. When a child in your class needs to sneeze or cough, do you encourage them to use a tissue or maybe as a last resort cough into their elbow, or do you just tell them cough and sneeze away, those things do not stop germs anyhow?

Oh. Masks were just meant to stop coughs and sneezes now?

Huh

Oh, and I have a much higher regard for our healthcare workers than you, they are not going "shut up" about things that are harming their patients.
For libs there are healthcare workers and there are healthcare workers

this expert disagrees with biden and trudeau and you

BS Been working my whole life and have never been asked about my medical vaccine history.
There are lines of work (and regions of the country and world where health concerns are different) where you would have had a different experience, eh?
Its always been can you do the job.?
Same observation as above.
This is just another LIE that its nothing new. Utter brainwashing BS
Perhaps we should ask our soldiers and sailors and airmen whether they are required to undergo various vaccinations before deploying overseas?

There are lines of work (and regions of the country and world where health concerns are different) where you would have had a different experience, eh?

Same observation as above.

Perhaps we should ask our soldiers and sailors and airmen whether they are required to undergo various vaccinations before deploying overseas?
Why would I do that? Served over seas. Ok. Let me asj myself did you get jabs in boot camo and mslaria pills when going to Kenya.

Yup. I sure did.

Now to mRNA BS . Its not a true vaccine and in fact you Holy Than Thou Jabbers may very well be fucked in the next 5 years.

Either way in a Free country it should be a Choice. Or you are against Freedom itself.

Why would I do that? Served over seas. Ok. Let me asj myself did you get jabs in boot camo and mslaria pills when going to Kenya.

Yup. I sure did.
Same here. And that was just to go to Germany.
Now to mRNA BS . Its not a true vaccine
An immunology-boosting inoculation that greatly reduces both hospitalizations and mortality during a pandemic, by any other name, would still smell as sweet.
and in fact you Holy Than Thou Jabbers
My, my, my... such bitterness... must be tough, looking inside at the safer 75%, from the cold outside... :badgrin:
may very well be fucked in the next 5 years.
One has to still be on THIS side of the sod to worry about five years from now... meanwhile... wake me up when those side effects kick-in, eh?
Either way in a Free country it should be a Choice.
Your freedom to choose a preventative or remedial remains intact... you're just not allowed to jeopardize the health and safety of your foolhardy choice...

Or you are against Freedom itself.
Pure sophistry.... and pure self-excusing bull$hit....

An immunology-boosting inoculation that greatly reduces both hospitalizations and mortality during a pandemic, by any other name, would still smell as sweet.
That was not the definition of a vaccine before the CDC changed it.........There were real vaccines out there.........NOT HERE.....Covaxin is an actual vaccine via proven and time tested vaccines.

mRNA are fucking garbage.........You want it ...........Fine.......order me to take it...........UP YOURS....Not gonna happen........That is called Freedom........and people like you FAVOR FIRING PEOPLE FOR REFUSING TO TAKE IT.

If you support that you are in violation of your oath to serve.

My, my, my... such bitterness... must be tough, looking inside at the safer 75%, from the cold outside... :badgrin:
I've been working during the whole thing..........You must be one of those work from home clowns now. Same ones at work who engineer jobs from their house because they are afraid of a high survival rate virus...........So.......have you been a pussy your whole life.

One has to still be on THIS side of the sod to worry about five years from now... meanwhile... wake me up when those side effects kick-in, eh?
LOL. We will not know if the jab turns your blood stream to rubbery like clots over time........When it kills you how will we know......As a ghost will you post again. lmao

Pure sophistry.... and pure self-excusing bull$hit....
Yes. You are..........You ARE LOCUST........You prolonged this plannedemic by hiding in the closet and spent the nation into oblivion over it. Now we have the worst inflation in 40 years and supply chain problems out the ass.

YOU AND YOUR ILK DID THAT......Not a virus.

That was not the definition of a vaccine before the CDC changed it.........There were real vaccines out there.........NOT HERE.....Covaxin is an actual vaccine via proven and time tested vaccines.
Phrasing in this context doesn't matter in the slightest... it's merely a technicality-of-verbiage to which you assign far too much weight as a silly tactic.

What DOES matter is that the COVID-19 vaccine greatly reduces viral load amongst the infected and greatly reduces hospitalizations and mortality amongst those who contract it.

mRNA are fucking garbage.........
Pure, personal, unscientific opinion... the hospitalization and mortality rates amongst those vaxxed-but-infected tell us everything worth knowing.
You want it ...........Fine......
Yep. Amongst those not set aside due to medical constraints, it's the right thing to do... the smart thing to do... the caring thing to do...
.order me to take it...........UP YOURS....Not gonna happen........That is called Freedom........
No problem... STAY unvaxxed... just stay out of places of business and schools and other publicly-accessible places where your presence increases risk.
and people like you FAVOR FIRING PEOPLE FOR REFUSING TO TAKE IT.
Yep... I certainly did during the height of the pandemic... guilty-as-charged... although now that it is beginning to burn itself out... not so much...
If you support that you are in violation of your oath to serve.
Nope... if the US Army can make me take a vaccine before shipping overseas, then Emergency Health Measures in the civilian sector are also righteous.
I've been working during the whole thing..........
So have I...
You must be one of those work from home clowns now...
Nope. I've been in-the-$hit from Day One. Staff and patient -facing IT support in an extremely large hospital campus. I've been breathing-in that air since Day One in an environment far more dangerous than any that you are likely to have been working in on a daily basis.
Same ones at work who engineer jobs from their house because they are afraid of a high survival rate virus...........So.......have you been a pussy your whole life.
Nope. I caught it early (early Q2-20) in a hospital setting when we had no clue what was going on. 24 days in hospital. 11 in ICU. 13 in a step-down.

I saw three of my fellow patients carried out feet first during those first 11 days. 24 days dealing with clinicians dressed like astronauts complete with O2 tanks on their backs and sealed masks within negative-pressure rooms. And I made it. Pu$$y? I'll match my courage in such matters against yours any day. Punk.

LOL. We will not know if the jab turns your blood stream to rubbery like clots over time........When it kills you how will we know......As a ghost will you post again. lmao
Well, then I'll be in excellent company, alongside seventy-five (75%) percent of my fellow countrymen, of all political leanings. I accept the challenge.
Yes. You are..........You ARE LOCUST........You prolonged this plannedemic by hiding in the closet and spent the nation into oblivion over it. Now we have the worst inflation in 40 years and supply chain problems out the ass.
You seem a bit unhinged. I suggest a quick phone call to your local mental health caregiver.
YOU AND YOUR ILK DID THAT......Not a virus.
See above.

---------

What you Orange Baboon-God a$$lickers seem to forget is that most of the lockdowns and mandates occurred during Rumpian times.

I neither support nor defend Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's handling of the energy supply nor its triggering of inflation nor Afghanistan nor any of that $hit.

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not Mask Mandates and Vaccine Mandates were the right thing to do during the pandemic.

Last edited:
Phrasing in this context doesn't matter in the slightest... it's merely a technicality-of-verbiage to which you assign far too much weight as a silly tactic.

What DOES matter is that the COVID-19 vaccine greatly reduces viral load amongst the infected and greatly reduces hospitalizations and mortality amongst those who contract it.
Global adoption of COVID-19 early treatments Not needed and doesn't do squat for long term immunnity........and if it worked you wouldn't give a shit about those not taking the jab. Now you will go on about how you are just concerned for our health or something.......That is why we are FIRING YOU AND DESTROYING YOUR LIFE.

Huh........That is what Biden tried here........and they are doing in Canada............NOW YELL FREEDOM.

Nope. I've been in-the-$hit from Day One. Staff and patient -facing support in an extremely large hospital campus
Well then you aren't these sorry Engineers we deal with........who hid at home for freaking 2 years.......many still work from home

You seem a bit unhinged. I suggest a quick phone call to your local mental health caregiver.
Your opinion means nothing to me...........You push the gov't BS that has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans......while playing the covid game cashing in on the Care's Act.

Your opinion is meaningless to me.

Global adoption of COVID-19 early treatments Not needed and doesn't do squat for long term immunnity........and if it worked you wouldn't give a shit about those not taking the jab. Now you will go on about how you are just concerned for our health or something.......That is why we are FIRING YOU AND DESTROYING YOUR LIFE.

Huh........That is what Biden tried here........and they are doing in Canada............NOW YELL FREEDOM.

Well then you aren't these sorry Engineers we deal with........who hid at home for freaking 2 years.......many still work from home

Your opinion means nothing to me...........You push the gov't BS that has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans......while playing the covid game cashing in on the Care's Act.

Your opinion is meaningless to me.
This isn't going anywhere... time to go...

Forum List

Back