3 Times Biden Said He Would NOT Mandate The Vaccine

4gzbu4.jpg

Can anyone provide any evidence at all that the government has forced anyone to get a vaccine?
More NONSENSE.........Redefining the DEFINITION OF FORCE........just like the vaccine.......works so well that they had to change the definition

If you don't get the vaccine......WE WILL FIRE YOUR ASS.....CLOSE YOUR BUSINESS.........AND STARVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY........in places like the Communist Nation of New York and Mexifornication...........

So.........Destroy their lives IF THEY DON'T OBEY ISN'T FORCE.........hmmm............cool story......Maybe you can sell that to MSDNC watchers......They are stupid fucks.

More NONSENSE.........Redefining the DEFINITION OF FORCE........just like the vaccine.......works so well that they had to change the definition

If you don't get the vaccine......WE WILL FIRE YOUR ASS.....CLOSE YOUR BUSINESS.........AND STARVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY........in places like the Communist Nation of New York and Mexifornication...........

So.........Destroy their lives IF THEY DON'T OBEY ISN'T FORCE.........hmmm............cool story......Maybe you can sell that to MSDNC watchers......They are stupid fucks.
No it's you who are using the incorrect definition.

And so called government "mandate" included a CHOICE not to get vaccinated that is not forcing people to get vaccinated.

Stop the fucking whining about being forced to get a shot because it simply isn;t true

No it's you who are using the incorrect definition.

And so called government "mandate" included a CHOICE not to get vaccinated that is not forcing people to get vaccinated.

Stop the fucking whining about being forced to get a shot because it simply isn;t true
Stop selling your USELESS FUCKING JAB..........Years into this and you are STILL PISSING YOURSELF.......which part of we ARE OVER YOUR SHIT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.

Go get your fucking jab and STFU.

Stop selling your USELESS FUCKING JAB..........Years into this and you are STILL PISSING YOURSELF.......which part of we ARE OVER YOUR SHIT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.

Go get your fucking jab and STFU.
I'm not telling you to get a fucking shot
I am telling you that no one, not a single person, in this country has ever been forced to get a COVID vaccine injection against their will

I'm not telling you to get a fucking shot
I am telling you that no one, not a single person, in this country has ever been forced to get a COVID vaccine injection against their will
Good because I will NOT TAKE IT.

The rest is ALL BS..........you fuckers supported firing people all over the nation for the fucking jab.

Then you say IT ISN'T BEING FORCED.

Take your LIES TO SOMEONE gives a damn about your LIES.

Good because I will NOT TAKE IT.

The rest is ALL BS..........you fuckers supported firing people all over the nation for the fucking jab.

Then you say IT ISN'T BEING FORCED.

Take your LIES TO SOMEONE gives a damn about your LIES.
If you think a business owner can refuse service to anyone for any reason and an employer can fire anyone for any reason then you should support a business owner if he decides to deny service to the unvaccinated or fire people who refuse to get vaccinated.

You fucking hypocrites start whining when it's YOU who are refused service or get fired for not meeting your employer's requirements but it's OK to do it to anyone else

Deb doesn't eat here. I also banished Cooper. They can both starve. They are gone forever and took with them all perversions.

Because you are incapable of providing the proof I asked for so you choose denial instead
Wrong. Because we think with our brains, not with our TV's.

It's obvious that you are seething with anger over the fact that you can't force anyone to take the jab, or else why would you repeat the same assertion over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over in so many different threads?

You're obsessed with the powerlessness that you feel about not being able to force the jab on everyone. You are transparent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back