3 things liberals can't lie about

Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any dumber in walks littledebnc.
At least I am not stupid enough to forget that the last two years of the bush presidency, the senate and congress was controlled by the democrats and obama was a junior senator. You on the other hand are a dumb ass for not knowing that.

Obama was a Senator and the Dems had majorities in the House and Senate after the 2006 mid terms? You're blowing my mind with these new revelations, dude, you really are.

Yet you blame Bush all by himself for the shitty economy. You're such a dumb ass.

At least I am not stupid enough to forget that the last two years of the bush presidency, the senate and congress was controlled by the democrats and obama was a junior senator. You on the other hand are a dumb ass for not knowing that.

Obama was a Senator and the Dems had majorities in the House and Senate after the 2006 mid terms? You're blowing my mind with these new revelations, dude, you really are.

Yet you blame Bush all by himself for the shitty economy. You're such a dumb ass.

Chant three times

"Bush spent more than Papa Obama"

Then it will be true
Everyone knows that...
:eusa_whistle:

Incorrect. The last two budgets of the Bush presidency, which included the first $3 trillion+ budget were submitted by the Bush administration.

The president submits his version the congress writes the details and does not rubber stamp you lying douche.

Awww you mad that I debunked your lie, bro?

Nothing of the kind I just dislike lying fucks such as you.

But please post the link showing the rubber stamp and I will concede the point.

However we know you to be too much of a whiny bitch to admit error.

Now prove me wrong.............

The president submits his version the congress writes the details and does not rubber stamp you lying douche.

Hey he implied he "won"

so it has to be true
:eusa_shhh:

Actually, I don't blame Bush all by himself. Not by a long shot but you go on with your bad self thinking that :thup:

Maybe for your next trick you will wow me by "informing" me that the GOP didn't have a majority in the Senate when Bush took office.

You seem angry.

There was no rubber stamp, we've been over this very issue before. Bush submitted a budget just over $3 trillion for FY 2009 and we took in just over $2 billion in receipts for the FY hence his trillion dollar deficit that he handed off to Obama. The additional $450 billion in deficit for that FY was tacked on by the Dems.

MoveOn.org and the Left once asked this question:
Who will pay for the deficit? I wonder if they still care?

Is protecting Papa Obama really worth our children's future

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsrFa9jrpv8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsrFa9jrpv8[/ame]

Last edited:

Actually, I don't blame Bush all by himself. Not by a long shot but you go on with your bad self thinking that :thup:

Maybe for your next trick you will wow me by "informing" me that the GOP didn't have a majority in the Senate when Bush took office.
It sure sounds like you blaming it all on bush after all you said bush left obama with______________

Why do you lie?

Well lets see
In August of last year

CBS
The national debt increased $4.9 trillion during the eight-year presidency of George W. Bush\
The debt was $10.626 trillion on the day Mr. Obama took office. The latest calculation from Treasury shows the debt has now hit $14.639 trillion.

Has Papa Obama not passed it yet

Bush's average is $51 billion a month to the national debt.
Using August 2011, Papa Obama was 31 months in office and added to the national debt at an
average monthly rate of $129 billion.

152% more per month than Bush

Truth is hard for the left
in fact it is their worst enemy

Debt doesn't equal spending and from Sept 30, 2001 - Sept 30, 2009 the debt increased $6.1 trillion. <---------------- That's Bush's addition to the debt

Bush also left Obama with a $1 trillion dollar deficit, and economy plummeting towards bottom.

Now that you've been informed you can stop lying about it.

It sure sounds like you blaming it all on bush after all you said bush left obama with______________

Well lets see
In August of last year

CBS
The national debt increased $4.9 trillion during the eight-year presidency of George W. Bush\
The debt was $10.626 trillion on the day Mr. Obama took office. The latest calculation from Treasury shows the debt has now hit $14.639 trillion.

Has Papa Obama not passed it yet

Bush's average is $51 billion a month to the national debt.
Using August 2011, Papa Obama was 31 months in office and added to the national debt at an
average monthly rate of $129 billion.

152% more per month than Bush

Truth is hard for the left
in fact it is their worst enemy

Debt doesn't equal spending and from Sept 30, 2001 - Sept 30, 2009 the debt increased $6.1 trillion. <---------------- That's Bush's addition to the debt

Bush also left Obama with a $1 trillion dollar deficit, and economy plummeting towards bottom.

"It sure sounds like you are blaming it all on bush...."

....that's because you are a moron.

It's a fact that when Bush left office he handed over a trillion dollar deficit and an economy that was plummeting towards bottom. I never said it was all his fault.

I can't fix your stupidity, dude.

You seem angry.

There was no rubber stamp, we've been over this very issue before. Bush submitted a budget just over $3 trillion for FY 2009 and we took in just over $2 billion in receipts for the FY hence his trillion dollar deficit that he handed off to Obama. The additional $450 billion in deficit for that FY was tacked on by the Dems.
I am aware of the budget which doesnt change any of the point I raised.

What you want to overlook is Obama was part of the team that handed it off to himself.

Your implications are nothing but an attempt at distortion.

Plus I will add my point raised about you being a whiny bitch stands.

It's a fact that when Bush left office he handed over a trillion dollar deficit and an economy that was plummeting towards bottom. I never said it was all his fault.

But did Bush create it?

You seem angry.

What you want to overlook is Obama was part of the team that handed it off to himself.

No, my "implications" are what normal people refer to as facts. Your trying to pin the blame on junior Senator Obama is actually you creating the distortion. You are just doing what is very typical of the Wing Nut brigade in situations like this and that's project what you are doing onto your opponent. Ho hum.

But did Bush create it?

Did Bush create it? I don't think he created per se because that assumes that he created the economic crash. The crash was a combination of a whole bunch of things but Bush's own overblown spending and irresponsible tax cuts during a time of war played a huge role in creating the groundwork for the trillion dollar deficit that ensued when the economy finally did crash.

But did Bush create it?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/b...l=1&adxnnlx=1229887026-rSiHlh3VUrAQb5LnNToHHA

Bush pushed for increased home ownership for low-income people. Which is a noble cause, sure, but he did it in a terrible way. Sub prime mortgages sky rocketed under his watch as did the housing bubble.

You seem angry.

No, my "implications" are what normal people refer to as facts. Your trying to pin the blame on junior Senator Obama is actually you creating the distortion. You are just doing what is very typical of the Wing Nut brigade in situations like this and that's project what you are doing onto your opponent. Ho hum.

My point was the congress writes the budget, for some reason you can not fathom. Obama was part of those writing the budget.

Your deflection of Bush submitting a budget that was large changes nothing.

Unemployment when Bush left office 7.2
Unemployment now. 8.3
Gasoline prices when Bush left office. 1.78
Gasoline prices now. 3.76
Debt when Bush left office. 10 trillion
Debt now. 15 trillion.

Spin away.

No spin to it. I just find it interesting that you believe the debt should have shrunk when we were entering a long recession that was not the fault of Obama, while at the same time having the lowest tax rates in over 60 years. And yes, gas prices were low, because the economy both engines to our economy, and the rest of the world, had stalled, and we were in freefall.

My point was the congress writes the budget, for some reason you can not fathom. Obama was part of those writing the budget.

Your deflection of Bush submitting a budget that was large changes nothing.

Did Bush submit a $3+ trillion dollar budget for 2009?

Nevermind, I'll answer that for you. FoxNews good enough for you?

The record $3.1 trillion budget proposed by President Bush on Monday is almost sure to produce eyepopping federal deficits, despite his attempts to impose politically wrenching curbs on Medicare and eliminate scores of popular domestic programs.

The Pentagon would receive a $36 billion, 8 percent boost for the 2009 budget year beginning Oct. 1, even as programs aimed at the poor would be cut back or eliminated. Half of domestic Cabinet departments would see their budgets cut outright.

Slumping revenues and the cost of an economic rescue package will combine to produce a huge jump in the deficit to $410 billion this year and $407 billion in 2009, the White House says, just shy of the record $413 billion set four years ago.

But even those figures are optimistic since they depend on rosy economic forecasts and leave out the full costs of the war in Iraq. The White House predicts the economy will grow at a 2.7 percent clip this year, far higher than congressional and private economists expect, and the administration's $70 billion figure for military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan is simply a placeholder until the next president takes office.

Bush Sends Congress $3.1 Trillion Budget With Big Increases for Defense | Fox News

^-----Please cite what part of that $3.1 trillion Bush submitted that Obama specifically wrote.

Last edited:

But did Bush create it?

Did Bush create it? I don't think he created per se because that assumes that he created the economic crash. The crash was a combination of a whole bunch of things but Bush's own overblown spending and irresponsible tax cuts during a time of war played a huge role in creating the groundwork for the trillion dollar deficit that ensued when the economy finally did crash.

If Bush didn't do it alone who helped? Go ahead you can say it.

But did Bush create it?

If Bush didn't do it alone who helped? Go ahead you can say it.

Wall Street, Big Finance, Congress, and John Q. Public.

But did Bush create it?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/b...l=1&adxnnlx=1229887026-rSiHlh3VUrAQb5LnNToHHA

Bush pushed for increased home ownership for low-income people. Which is a noble cause, sure, but he did it in a terrible way. Sub prime mortgages sky rocketed under his watch as did the housing bubble.

This goes beyond 10 levels of stupid. ALL the denial from the democrats that the housing market crash was not caused by increase minority home ownership. You defend freddie mac and fannie mae which are democrat pet projects, but you somehow spin a 30 plus years mistake on bush who wasn't even president a year?

However

''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. ''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.''

New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae - New York Times

Forum List

Back