3 takeaways from the 2022 election

So I guess the Rs don't take over the Senate but do take over the House..

What is really strange to me (not really, though) is that a lot of Rs were winning at first.. then as the night went on, or should I say as the next day went on, :rolleyes: the wins disappeared

Where have we seen that before?
and the stupid voters of Penn sent a mental incompetent to represent them in the senate. WTF is wrong with that state?

We did not fix any of the problems from 2020 and the dems took advantage of it. No deadlines on voting, drop boxes and unsolicited ballots being mailed out, and most of all voter id not required in all states. Once these are fixed we might be able to trust our elections again

So you think Obama and co overthrowing a democratically elected government in 2014 and Ukraine killing ethnic Russians is ok?
The Ukrainian government in 2014 that was overthrown was a russian puppet one.

So I guess the Rs don't take over the Senate but do take over the House..

What is really strange to me (not really, though) is that a lot of Rs were winning at first.. then as the night went on, or should I say as the next day went on, :rolleyes: the wins disappeared

Where have we seen that before?
I know what you mean.

Katie Hobbs had a MASSIVE lead over Kari Lake. And then that lead began rapidly dwindling as more votes magically started appearing!

I blame Hugo Chavez.

STOP TH3 STELE!

Forum List

Back