3 takeaways from the 2022 election

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

So I guess the Rs don't take over the Senate but do take over the House..

What is really strange to me (not really, though) is that a lot of Rs were winning at first.. then as the night went on, or should I say as the next day went on, :rolleyes: the wins disappeared

Where have we seen that before?

What is really strange to me (not really, though) is that a lot of Rs were winning at first.. then as the night went on, or should I say as the next day went on, :rolleyes: the wins disappeared

Apparently you don't know how and when votes are counted.

The GOP ain't gonna do shit in office! That's their MO.

Oh, don't give us that shit. I started watching when the polls closed eastern time in Florida and Val Demmings was beating the shit out of Rubio for about 2 to 3 hours and Crispy was beating desantis early on, then a hugh flip for both, but Desantis was going to win no matter what, but Rubio who has one of the worst voting records in Senate won. I guess it doesn't surprise me though, ass holes always vote straight party and not the person or record of the other party.

What I get from this election, especially in my district, is although people bitch for 2 or 6 years about the same guy they re elect. What a bunch of fucking morons.

Actually, the D-party got a lot done before this bullshit Congress came to power yesterday. Biden got a lot of bills passed that will benefit the nation. Nothing will get done now, because of the new Congress.
Just like a Trumper. Delusional.

JEEEZUUUS!

How many times and how many different ways can this be explained to you people before you FINALLY get it?

With more and more registered voters than ever before across America it takes longer to count the votes.
Especially with those registered voters turning out in record numbers the way they did yesterday.

Many states have rules that counting of absentee and other mail in ballots cannot even begin until the polls close in that state.
At that point envelopes have to be opened, flattened, stacked, signatures matched, and then tabulated.

This takes time.

And statistically these late counted ballots favor Democrats preffered voting method.

Forum List

Back