3 More of Biden's Lies Exposed

He won't raise MY taxes because I do not bring in a million or more per year and I actually pay my taxes
Inflation at the rate is is right now and will be for about 6 months IS temporary.
BBB will pay for itself in the form of JOBS that brings in taxes to the local communities.

You lie about others lying. The hate is seen coming from you.
So, you do not understand that his saying he won't raise taxes on anyone making $400,000 a year or less was a lie? The BBB plan raises lots of taxes. I won't benefit from my neighbor getting a job in a major city nearby, because they keep the taxes from his paycheck!

WRONG. All 3 of Biden's claims were about the effects of his new legislation. The Congressional Budget Office has analyzed the bill and said Biden is lying on all 3 claims. The asshole said he would not raise taxes on people making less than 400K a year but he and the Dumbocrats have raised taxes on gasoline and tobacco. Everybody buys gasoline except a few. Many people of low income smoke. The CBO says he is lying about the bill paying for itself and also lying that it won't cause inflation.
There has been no increase in the gas taxes or tobacco. Congress has to do that, and they have not.

Trump..... "I was Voted Michigan's Man of the Year."

Trump has never lived in Michigan. Why would he have been named Michigan's Man of the Year years before his presidency?
He wouldn't have been. He wasn't. And yet this lie he appeared to have invented in the final week of his 2016 campaign became a staple of his 2020 campaign, repeated at Michigan rally after rally.
It's so illustrative because it makes so little sense.
Where is your link? We all know liberals lie!

What impact does that have on your daily life?

"If I decide to run for office, I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely and I would love to do that."
-Lying Dumbass Tramp
That was a change of mind after he saw the dems trying to impeach him for nothing....and that hurt you how?...how did not seeing his returns harm you or the nation?....I wasn't able to keep my plan or my doctor....see the difference?...

Forum List

Back