3 More of Biden's Lies Exposed

He says he won't raise your taxes-LIE
He says inflation is temporary-LIE
He says BBB plan will pay for itself-LIE

He won't raise MY taxes because I do not bring in a million or more per year and I actually pay my taxes
Inflation at the rate is is right now and will be for about 6 months IS temporary.
BBB will pay for itself in the form of JOBS that brings in taxes to the local communities.

You lie about others lying. The hate is seen coming from you.

He says he won't raise your taxes-LIE
He says inflation is temporary-LIE
He says BBB plan will pay for itself-LIE

Do you still believe COVID is a hoax and that the election was stolen?

If you do, stop whining about being lied to by a politician. Because these were actually lies, what Biden is saying isn't.

He won't raise MY taxes because I do not bring in a million or more per year and I actually pay my taxes
Inflation at the rate is is right now and will be for about 6 months IS temporary.
BBB will pay for itself in the form of JOBS that brings in taxes to the local communities.

You lie about others lying. The hate is seen coming from you.
Time will tell who is right.

If Biden is lying about these three things we will likely have a republican President in 2024.

I wonder how many times you looked at Trump's lies.
trump NEVER lied.
trump was Always right.
trump is America first, he sacrificed MILLIONS in income to serve America.

Wait.......... I wanted to feel like a trump supporter for a moment, I feel so dirty.
I can't continue this lie.

How do you donnie dotard supporters feel to be continually conned by ole dotard donnie?

trump NEVER lied.
trump was Always right.
trump is America first, he sacrificed MILLIONS in income to serve America.

Wait.......... I wanted to feel like a trump supporter for a moment, I feel so dirty.
I can't continue this lie.

How do you donnie dotard supporters feel to be continually conned by ole dotard donnie?
Tell us the lies you think Trump is guilty of....I will keep asking this until one of you lying lib trolls spell them out....

What lies?...spell them out for us...tell us what President Trump's lies were....
How about this Whooper.
I'm looking forward to your denial.
Something like, "That was taken out of context". A RWI favorite.
Or Something like "That never happened, FAKE NEWS." A djt favorite.

When I emailed the Boy Scouts of America in 2017 about Trump's claim that "the head of the Boy Scouts" had called him to say that his bizarrely political address to the Scouts' National Jamboree was "the greatest speech that was ever made to them," I didn't expect a reply. One of the hardest things about fact checking Trump was that a lot of people he lied about did not think it was in their interest to be quoted publicly contradicting a vengeful president.
The Boy Scouts did. A senior Scouts source -- a phrase I never expected to have to type as a political reporter in Washington, DC -- confirmed to me that no call ever happened.
Yep, the President of the United States was lying about the Boy Scouts.

Trump..... "I was Voted Michigan's Man of the Year."

Trump has never lived in Michigan. Why would he have been named Michigan's Man of the Year years before his presidency?
He wouldn't have been. He wasn't. And yet this lie he appeared to have invented in the final week of his 2016 campaign became a staple of his 2020 campaign, repeated at Michigan rally after rally.
It's so illustrative because it makes so little sense.

How about this Whooper.
I'm looking forward to your denial.
Something like, "That was taken out of context". A RWI favorite.
Or Something like "That never happened, FAKE NEWS." A djt favorite.

When I emailed the Boy Scouts of America in 2017 about Trump's claim that "the head of the Boy Scouts" had called him to say that his bizarrely political address to the Scouts' National Jamboree was "the greatest speech that was ever made to them," I didn't expect a reply. One of the hardest things about fact checking Trump was that a lot of people he lied about did not think it was in their interest to be quoted publicly contradicting a vengeful president.
The Boy Scouts did. A senior Scouts source -- a phrase I never expected to have to type as a political reporter in Washington, DC -- confirmed to me that no call ever happened.
Yep, the President of the United States was lying about the Boy Scouts.
I asked you for a lie not some nonsense about the Boy Scouts....I can quickly give you hundreds from Biden and by the way...since Obamacare was passed...I'm on my 5th doctor and third insurance plan...give me a lie like that?...one that directly affects us...the people....

New Topics

Forum List

Back