3 More of Biden's Lies Exposed

You mean like when he claimed he graduated at the top of his class, when he graduated at the bottom? That he went to law school on a full scholarship, when he didn't? Saying he was the only one in his class that had one? Saying he graduated with 3 degrees when he had one?

His 1988 presidential run was killed by him plagiarizing speeches made by John and Robert kennedy and a British labor party leader.

His campaign even ADMITS it:

The man has been lying for DECADES without so much as a question raised by the left.

Yes, Biden lies. Constantly. Even about personal events that never happened and have no actual value to lie about.

The problem is that the right lost the high ground to complain about lying politicians when they supported Trump. Now, no one seems to care how much the president lies, it is almost required rather than discouraged.

Yes, Biden lies. Constantly. Even about personal events that never happened and have no actual value to lie about.

The problem is that the right lost the high ground to complain about lying politicians when they supported Trump. Now, no one seems to care how much the president lies, it is almost required rather than discouraged.
You really think alot of yourself. You are not god and do not control access to the high ground. I watched Donald Trump closely for 4 years and never saw him tell an intentional lie that really deceived anyone. It is the liberal media who created the picture of Trump as a liar. The public knows that and that is why few people trust them anymore.

Trump said he would build a border wall, reduce taxes, bring back jobs, reduce unemployment, create more peace in the Middle East, scrap the deal with Iran and drastically cut illegal immigration.He kept all those promises. He ain't perfect but he's good enough for me. End of rant.

Last edited:
Honestly at this point when it comes to Biden and his administration it would just be easier to make a list of times he told the truth.

I wonder how many times you looked at Trump's lies.
When you have nothing............

ORANGE MAN BAD!

1638802039680.png

He won't raise MY taxes because I do not bring in a million or more per year and I actually pay my taxes
Inflation at the rate is is right now and will be for about 6 months IS temporary.
BBB will pay for itself in the form of JOBS that brings in taxes to the local communities.

You lie about others lying. The hate is seen coming from you.
you really can't be that stupid, can you? hahahahhahha conned by the con man / party.

how did trump lie? you all can't seem to post one. so you are inaccurate and incorrect.

You really think alot of yourself. You are not god and do not control access to the high ground. I watched Donald Trump closely for 4 years and never saw him tell an intentional lie that really deceived anyone. It is the liberal media who created the picture of Trump as a liar. The public knows that and that is why few people trust them anymore.

Trump said he would build a border wall, reduce taxes, bring back jobs, reduce unemployment, create more peace in the Middle East, scrap the deal with Iran and drastically cut illegal immigration.He kept all those promises. He ain't perfect but he's good enough for me. End of rant.
God? Really, you get that I am trying to be 'god' because I stated a simple fact. Sorry but your personal attacks and bullshit aside, the FACT is the right lost the high ground when they supported a bombastic liar. And you continue to lose more the more you act like it never happened.

Delusional does not even begin to cover it.

how did trump lie? you all can't seem to post one. so you are inaccurate and incorrect.
Oh, they have been posted and the partisan hacks here cannot even bring themselves to admit it.

So why would anyone bother with the likes of you? No, it is much more productive to point out your idiocy and then simply move on. You will continue to post the same 'you cant find one' post no matter what is pointed out to you and then prance around like you 'won' or were somehow correct. Oh and don't forget to call me a liberal or demorat. No response is complete without that...

EkB9PAlXYAUobkM.jpg

God? Really, you get that I am trying to be 'god' because I stated a simple fact. Sorry but your personal attacks and bullshit aside, the FACT is the right lost the high ground when they supported a bombastic liar. And you continue to lose more the more you act like it never happened.

Delusional does not even begin to cover it.
still waiting on a lie from trump. got one yet? I mean a word like bombastic insinuates quite a few. they should roll off your fingers. Why hasn't just one?

Oh, they have been posted and the partisan hacks here cannot even bring themselves to admit it.

So why would anyone bother with the likes of you? No, it is much more productive to point out your idiocy and then simply move on. You will continue to post the same 'you cant find one' post no matter what is pointed out to you and then prance around like you 'won' or were somehow correct. Oh and don't forget to call me a liberal or demorat. No response is complete without that...

EkB9PAlXYAUobkM.jpg
ahhh the whole why should anyone con move. distract, avoid and pivot. hahahahahahahahahahaha. One like you can't accept one like me. I speak fact, and you speak sheep. baaaah

He won't raise MY taxes because I do not bring in a million or more per year and I actually pay my taxes
Inflation at the rate is is right now and will be for about 6 months IS temporary.
BBB will pay for itself in the form of JOBS that brings in taxes to the local communities.

You lie about others lying. The hate is seen coming from you.

Someone flag this post.

Poster claims no more inflation by may 2022.

Last motherfucker that called me boy ended up getting jacked up.
I bet you're one of those Hoodrats that are doing that Smash & Grab shit in Oakland.
POS motherfucker.
Do you really think you scare people? A Star Trek avatar and a homage to Harry Potter? Lol…Piss. off little BOY

Forum List

Back