Liberals Say the Darndest Things

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Remember that quote from Art Linkletter ? Older people will. Of course Art was talking about kids, but it fits liberals to a tee, just as well. After almost 5 years in this forum, and about 10 years in other forums before that, I find liberals never running out of crazy things to say - and always coming up with new ones. And they call right wingers "nut jobs." Oh that's a good one.

Here's a classic example from Ann Coulter's 2015 book, Adios, America, page 10. It refers to what was a fairly common talking point of liberals, especially on talk shows of CNN, MSNBC, PBS, et al. I heard it said by a number of different talking heads. I don't remember their names (if I ever knew them at all), but for a while, a few years ago, they were running with this nutty thing.

Referring to the looney concoction about illegal aliens and amnesty, Ann writes >> "...amnesty supporters tried a surprise argument: To stop illegals pouring across the border, Congress had to pass amnesty. They were hoping to stun us into silence with the stupidity of their argument. No one was prepared for it. I'm sorry Your Honor, we didn't bring our notes on that. We were ready for "It's wrong" or "What about the children?" We weren't expecting: To stop the surge at the border, we need to reward the people surging across it."

Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle; eyes rolling around in head) :rolleyes:

Remember that quote from Art Linkletter ? Older people will. Of course Art was talking about kids, but it fits liberals to a tee, just as well. After almost 5 years in this forum, and about 10 years in other forums before that, I find liberals never running out of crazy things to say - and always coming up with new ones. And they call right wingers "nut jobs." Oh that's a good one.

Here's a classic example from Ann Coulter's 2015 book, Adios, America, page 10. It refers to what was a fairly common talking point of liberals, especially on talk shows of CNN, MSNBC, PBS, et al. I heard it said by a number of different talking heads. I don't remember their names (if I ever knew them at all), but for a while, a few years ago, they were running with this nutty thing.

Referring to the looney concoction about illegal aliens and amnesty, Ann writes >> "...amnesty supporters tried a surprise argument: To stop illegals pouring across the border, Congress had to pass amnesty. They were hoping to stun us into silence with the stupidity of their argument. No one was prepared for it. I'm sorry Your Honor, we didn't bring our notes on that. We were ready for "It's wrong" or "What about the children?" We weren't expecting: To stop the surge at the border, we need to reward the people surging across it."

And as what Coulter has also said, Trump let you down bigly.

Or like she wrote....

Ted Kennedy on the downstream effects of some shitstain piece of legislation he concocted "Don't know, I guess we'll drive off that bridge when we come to it".

Go Ann !!!!!

^ what a nutjob :cuckoo:

Since you're having a little trouble allow me to coach. What you describe, is only one of the many brief interludes of a time period that encompasses 4 years (1,461 days). Over this span things go up and down, hot and cold, in and out, with no one brief spell anything to be alarmed about.

Now back to the topic. :biggrin:

Since you're having a little trouble allow me to coach. What you describe, is only one of the many brief interludes of a time period that encompasses 4 years (1,461 days). Over this span things go up and down, hot and cold, in and out, with no one brief spell anything to be alarmed about.

Now back to the topic. :biggrin:
^ :cuckoo:

]

No verifiable, trusted link to your quote it goes into the :bsflag:file on this board. This isn't a FOX NEWS facebook page.

Since you brought up Ann Coulter, here is a great article you should spend the next 20 minutes reading, so you never make the same mistake again.

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-960-720.png

Donald Trump broke the conservative media

No verifiable, trusted link to your quote it goes into the BS file on this board.

I made no mistake at all. You did. The verifiable, trusted link to my quote, is right in the OP - 2nd paragraph, first sentence >> "Here's a classic example from Ann Coulter's 2015 book, Adios, America, page 10."

Time for you get a stronger pair of glasses.

No verifiable, trusted link to your quote it goes into the BS file on this board.

I made no mistake at all. You did. The verifiable, trusted link to my quote, is right in the OP - 2nd paragraph, first sentence >> "Here's a classic example from Ann Coulter's 2015 book, Adios, America, page 10."

Time for you get a stronger pair of glasses.

You're not on a FOX NEWS facebook page, and I am not going to accept Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, the Drudge Report or Breibart news as a credible, verifiable, trusted news source and what they have to say about what some liberal said--:auiqs.jpg: That would be the equivalent of me quoting a 3rd party liberal media source citing something they said a conservative said, and actually believing it.

e3aa49b47476e75174b9bee0e4656ee0.jpg

Now go back a read a credibile, trusted article that I just gave you from Business Insider.

You're not on a FOX NEWS facebook page, and I am not going to accept Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, the Drudge Report or Breibart news as a credible, verifiable, trusted news source and what they have to say about what some liberal said--:auiqs.jpg: That would be the equivalent of me quoting a 3rd party liberal media source citing something they said a conservative said, and actually believing it.
You boob. The passage of page 10 wasn't a quote from any person, or "what some liberal said". It was a description she presented, to describe how liberals were devising verbal tactics at one time. Got it ?

Now you can go to your liberal cadres and claim your prize for not accepting Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, the Drudge Report or Breibart news as a credible, verifiable, trusted news source. Nope, they won't catch you going against the liberal rule book. No sir.

I liked the roast she attended when she was told, "The only person you ever made happy is the Mexican who digs your grave."

It goes two ways.

1. Liberals telling the truth.

2. Republicans hearing "alternative facts" based on delusion. They even coined the phrase "alternative facts".

I liked the roast she attended when she was told, "The only person you ever made happy is the Mexican who digs your grave."
But it won't be him. He'll be in Mexico. By the time Ann Coulter dies, we'll be all Americans living here. America made great again. :biggrin:

Also, Ann Coulter has made lots of people happy. With lots of good INFORMATION in her books, that information-deprived liberals can learn a lot from.

It goes two ways.

1. Liberals telling the truth.

2. Republicans hearing "alternative facts" based on delusion. They even coined the phrase "alternative facts".
Nobody speaks more alternative facts than liberals do. They roll around in them. Like the ones mentioned in the OP. (just one example)

Forum List

Back