Don’t let republicans or polls fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

And we never, ever will due to more people being retired.

But what we did return to was a LFPR for the core working age group above what Trump had.

View attachment 929537
Harpy Eagle is eager to cherry-pick a specific segment of our society to refute the facts of the situation.

I compared apples with apples. You chose to compare apples with artichokes.

So cute!

Seriously? Why are you always lying?

2024%2001%2014%20Inflation.jpg
Misleading. What was it in December 2023? So it came down from Jan 21 to Dec 23? Thanks for admitting that.

Here's the truth

Workers’ Paychecks Are Growing More Quickly Than Prices​

Most workers’ wages are growing more quickly than prices, and the economic recovery following the COVID-19 recession has featured historically strong real wage growth.

The United States has experienced a historically strong economic recovery from the COVID-19 recession, with more jobs and a larger inflation-adjusted gross domestic product (GDP) in 2023 than expected before the pandemic.1 GDP growth has been stronger in the United States than in other advanced economies, and the latest data show that U.S. inflation is among the lowest in the Group of Seven (G7) economies.2

Seriously? Why are you always lying?

For many families, however, these statistics only matter if they are reflected in higher real wages—that is, wages adjusted for cost of living—since that means purchasing power also rises. And the news on that front is also good: Many economists have pointed out that real wages for a typical worker today are higher than they were before the pandemic and are growing at about the pre-pandemic rate.

An analysis of wages and inflation finds:

• In November 2023, nearly 6 in 10 workers (57 percent) earned higher annual inflation-adjusted wages than the year before, a share higher than its 2017–2019 pre-pandemic average. The median inflation-adjusted change in workers’ hourly earnings was about 45 cents, which translates to a more than $900 annual increase for a worker who works full time, year-round.
  • Young adult workers who were between ages 25 and 34 in 2019—and are now between ages 29 and 38—have seen their real median wage rise 12 percent since the onset of the pandemic. The real median wage also grew among cohorts of workers who were ages 35 to 44 and 45 to 54 in 2019.

Looks like Biden is now the greatest president ever. Even better than, dare I say Lincoln?

Harpy Eagle is eager to cherry-pick a specific segment of our society to refute the facts of the situation.

So cute!

Yes, the segment that actually fucking works.

Yes, the overall LFPR is down due to more people retiring. That is a good thing, not a bad thing.

So cute!

Workers are winning. Hourly wages rose 0.6% in January from the previous month and are up 4.5% from a year earlier — outpacing inflation.

Remember you guys said Trump was better to blacks than even Lincoln? Well based on the criteria you used, I believe blacks have never done better than under Joe Biden. Joe has out done Trump. So vote for Biden in November black people. Hell, white people too.

Workers are winning. Hourly wages rose 0.6% in January from the previous month and are up 4.5% from a year earlier — outpacing inflation.

Remember you guys said Trump was better to blacks than even Lincoln? Well based on the criteria you used, I believe blacks have never done better than under Joe Biden. Joe has out done Trump. So vote for Biden in November black people. Hell, white people too.
They're outpacing this? Who knew?

Workers have beaten this? Really? Show us.

Going forward, we'll see tomorrow morning, won't we?

your-desperation-is.jpg

According to you, our demographics were very different during President Trump's administration.

Seriously?
Um what I do know is that the actual official unemployment rate is a far better metric for the state of economics. it doesn’t have those demographics. It’s 3% of adults able to work, looking for work. You like to pretend it doesn’t matter simply because it’s too low for your political narrative. You’d gladly tout it if Trump was president.

Yeah, about that...

Published April 9, 2024 5:45pm EDT

How It Started ... How It's Going: Inflation-adjusted hourly wages lower today than when Biden took office

Wages in last year have grown faster than inflation, however​

By Chris Pandolfo FOXBusiness

Wage growth in the United States has lagged behind inflation for most of President Biden's term in office, with average hourly pay today below what it was in January 2021.

15 million private jobs created since his administration began.

GDP growth is a constant.

Inflation has cooled and wages are now outpacing it.

Is the economy perfect? No, but it NEVER has been.

You needn’t vote for Trump. The economy was a failure. We lost 3 million jobs in that economy.

We lost 3 million jobs during the pandemic. They got hired back afterwards and Biden called the job growth. Dishonest Democrats

We lost 3 million jobs during the pandemic. They got hired back afterwards and Biden called the job growth. Dishonest Democrats
All the jobs lost in the pandemic were regained in mid 2022

Yeah, about that...

Published April 9, 2024 5:45pm EDT

How It Started ... How It's Going: Inflation-adjusted hourly wages lower today than when Biden took office

Wages in last year have grown faster than inflation, however​

By Chris Pandolfo FOXBusiness

Wage growth in the United States has lagged behind inflation for most of President Biden's term in office, with average hourly pay today below what it was in January 2021.

I just told someone else that change doesn't happen overnight. And often times you don't even know Biden did something wonderful for you. Something that the Republicans wanted to take away from you. Meanwhile Trump's talking out of both sides of his mouth when it comes to taxing the rich and abortion. Just like he did in 2015.

Union contracts negotiated in 2023 gave workers an average first-year wage increase of 6.6%, the highest average pay raise for any year since Bloomberg Law began tracking union wage settlements in 1988.

Lots of jobs due to the high cost of living

Have to work two jobs now due to the high costs of living

China is the world's largest importer of grain and has begun canceling purchases from the US and Australia without explanation. It canceled the purchase of 1 million tons of Australian wheat and half a million tons from the US. This is the largest cancelation of wheat shipments in decades.
It's also a blow to US farmers, if I understand things correctly.

Biden, what a great man you are! You know how to get your way!!!

I
lol your own source says this was higher prior to the pandemic in 2019 when Trump was president. The pandemic, by the way, is the reason why inflation became so high. It’s basic economics really. The pandemic created a lot of logistical challenges. The pandemic began under Trump.

Either way, you can’t say this particular subject somehow undoes my statistic. It’s not at all relevant. Like it or not, all the pre pandemic jobs lost were retained in mid 2022.

I just told someone else that change doesn't happen overnight. And often times you don't even know Biden did something wonderful for you. Something that the Republicans wanted to take away from you. Meanwhile Trump's talking out of both sides of his mouth when it comes to taxing the rich and abortion. Just like he did in 2015.

Union contracts negotiated in 2023 gave workers an average first-year wage increase of 6.6%, the highest average pay raise for any year since Bloomberg Law began tracking union wage settlements in 1988.
Wonderful? Not know?

I know exactly who did this to me.

Wonderful? Not know?

I know exactly who did this to me.

Are you sure?

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

CARES Act, is a $2.2 trillion economic stimulus bill signed into law by President Donald Trump on March 27, 2020

lol your own source says this was higher prior to the pandemic in 2019 when Trump was president. The pandemic, by the way, is the reason why inflation became so high. It’s basic economics really. The pandemic created a lot of logistical challenges. The pandemic began under Trump.

Either way, you can’t say this particular subject somehow undoes my statistic. It’s not at all relevant. Like it or not, all the pre pandemic jobs lost were retained in mid 2022.
Causes%20of%20Inflation%202022.jpg

Are you sure?

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

CARES Act, is a $2.2 trillion economic stimulus bill signed into law by President Donald Trump on March 27, 2020
2024%2001%2014%20Biden%20Soending.jpg

INFLATION

Published April 10, 2024 8:33am EDT | Updated April 10, 2024 11:25am EDT​

Inflation accelerates more than expected in March as high prices persist

Inflation rises faster than expected for third straight month​

By Megan Henney FOXBusiness

Inflation accelerated in March for the third straight month, keeping prices painfully high for millions of Americans and likely delaying any interest rate cuts by the Federal Reserve.

The Labor Department said Wednesday that the consumer price index, a broad measure of the price of everyday goods including gasoline, groceries and rent, rose 0.4% in March from the previous month. Prices climbed 3.5% from the same time last year, above the 3.2% figure recorded in February.

2024%2002%2005%20%20we%20are%20broke%20with%20Biden.jpg

Forum List

Back