3.7 GDP Growth

According to the St Louis Fed Fred, real GDP growth was 4.0% in 2014.

Had the economy been better, Hillary would have won. Hillary lost because voters in swing states felt left behind by the Obama economy.

Trump hasn’t spent one dime you nimrod. Only Congress can.
If that were true, then Tramp would have $0.00 for his wall. In fact he is diverting money that Congress spent on other things, so Tramp has the final say on spending!!!

/—-/ Trump hasn’t spent one dime you nimrod. Only Congress can.

1199504813069.thumbnail.jpg

If that were true, then Tramp would have $0.00 for his wall. In fact he is diverting money that Congress spent on other things, so Tramp has the final say on spending!!!
/——/ The President doesn’t create the budget. Congress does.
Tramp has proven he can pervert the budget that was created by Congress without Congress' consent. Tramp does the final spending.

/— —/ The President isn’t responsible at all for how our tax dollars are spent?

Tramp has proven he can pervert the budget that was created by Congress without Congress' consent. Tramp does the final spending.
/——/ Trump didn’t create new spending, he redirected a tiny fraction of the 4 Trillion dollars budget to do what DemocRATS refuse to do: secure our borders. So no, Trump can’t create the debt, only Congress can.

/——-/ Nope. Only Congress has the authority to create and manage the budget. There is an old saying in Washington. The President supposes, but Congress imposes.

/——/ Trump didn’t create new spending, he redirected a tiny fraction of the 4 Trillion dollars budget to do what DemocRATS refuse to do: secure our borders. So no, Trump can’t create the debt, only Congress can.

can money get spent without the president's signature on the spending bill?

/——-/ Nope. Only Congress has the authority to create and manage the budget. There is an old saying in Washington. The President supposes, but Congress imposes.

I assume we can find lots of post from you defending Obama when people say he added 9 trillion dollars to the debt...right?

Has there ever been a 3.7 GDP during the Presidency? If so, when was it?

I assume we can find lots of post from you defending Obama when people say he added 9 trillion dollars to the debt...right?
/——-/ I did. I also defended Bush, Clinton, GHWB, and Reagan. I’m a Baby Boomer and when I was in High School, they taught Civics. It’s something they stopped doing sometime in the late 70s.

/——-/ No, and President Reagan was denied a line item veto by the USSC. His only weapon is a veto which shuts down the government. Last time that happened it lasted a month and you libtards screamed bloody murder and accused Trump of starving children and denying the military their pay. Or have you forgotten all of that?

/——-/ No, and President Reagan was denied a line item veto by the USSC. His only weapon is a veto which shuts down the government. Last time that happened it lasted a month and you libtards screamed bloody murder and accused Trump of starving children and denying the military their pay. Or have you forgotten all of that?

Actually the military and much of the government was fully funded during the last shutdown, so I do not recall anyone doing that.

/——-/ I did. I also defended Bush, Clinton, GHWB, and Reagan. I’m a Baby Boomer and when I was in High School, they taught Civics. It’s something they stopped doing sometime in the late 70s.

Perhaps you have done too many drugs since the 70s or maybe your teacher sucked, but it might shock you to find that the President is at the top of the food chain, to give them a free pass on this makes no sense.

Also, my son is a senior and they still teach civics, he had to pass a US Constitution class and a US Government class to graduate.

Perhaps you have done too many drugs since the 70s or maybe your teacher sucked, but it might shock you to find that the President is at the top of the food chain, to give them a free pass on this makes no sense.

Also, my son is a senior and they still teach civics, he had to pass a US Constitution class and a US Government class to graduate.

/——/ I’m glad some schools still teach it. See what his take is on this article: Can the president spend money without Congress' approval - Answers

Last edited:

/——/ I’m glad some schools still teach it. See what his take is on this article: Can the president spend money without Congress' approval - Answers

That’s like saying the President doesn’t cut taxes.

Therefore, I’d like to thank Tip O’Neil for the massive tax cut in the 80s. Reagan had nothing to do with it because all taxation power resides with Congress.

:lol:

Forum List

Back