2nd Amendment fan! Your fantasy is coming true!

Gun lovers are fond of saying they need assault weapons to stave off the aggressions of a tyrannical government. Well, if combat troops occupy your town and attack protesters, would you see that as the tyranny you are prepared to fight? If you care about the 2nd amendment, you must also care about the 1st. Or are you going to tell us that ALL PROTESTERS are violent rioters? Or is it the issue they are protesting one you happen to go along with, it's okay for cops to kill suspects.

Or is it your Ramboesque fantasy of fighting "tyranny" just a childish cinematic fantasy?
Protesters don’t loot, burn, maim and kill.
Are ALL protesters looters and rioters?
No. Are all police officers racist murderers?
No. That's why we need reform to rid ourselves of the bad cops. Babies/bathwater...
What reform? Klobuchar knew the dept was dirty and didn’t care. The unions protect the dirty cops. Eliminate the unions. But you don’t want to do that do you? That is the real reform. You just choose to turn a blind eye. How quaint. What sort of reform do you have in mind? Do tell.

The armed forces are NOT to be used as law enforcement. See Posse Commitatus. Those pesky laws!

Yup knew you would have something else stupid to say. You read posse commitus, all of it. Then read the insurrection act.

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. §§ 251–255; prior to 2016, 10 U.S.C. §§ 331–335; amended 2006, 2007) that empowers the president of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to ...

Insurrection Act of 1807 - Wikipedia

Gun lovers are fond of saying they need assault weapons to stave off the aggressions of a tyrannical government. Well, if combat troops occupy your town and attack protesters, would you see that as the tyranny you are prepared to fight? If you care about the 2nd amendment, you must also care about the 1st. Or are you going to tell us that ALL PROTESTERS are violent rioters? Or is it the issue they are protesting one you happen to go along with, it's okay for cops to kill suspects.

Or is it your Ramboesque fantasy of fighting "tyranny" just a childish cinematic fantasy?
Why would the US military attack peaceful protestors ? Did President aoc order them to ?
niggasnigga.png

Are they coming to bring forth your socialiat utopia run by authoritarian bossy karens and angry big lipped negros who hate whitey ?

I need more information

I don't see it as tyranny at all, but a necessity. Mayors, Gov's won't do anything other than say "leave them alone", police are scared and the ones not scared are told to stand down.

I see it as stopping violent basement dwellers with no life and no clue.

Violent protesters are not 1st amendment protected.

Non violent protesters need not fear.

You have anything else stupid to say? Probably.
Lafayette Park

I don't see it as tyranny at all, but a necessity. Mayors, Gov's won't do anything other than say "leave them alone", police are scared and the ones not scared are told to stand down.

Lafayette Park
Be specific now and tell us what MILITARY Unit was there? And ten explain why the cops say the President did not order them to clear the park they did so because of rioters attacking them?

Lafayette Park
Be specific now and tell us what MILITARY Unit was there? And ten explain why the cops say the President did not order them to clear the park they did so because of rioters attacking them?
Bill Barr made the order. And who else flies Blackhawks at rooftop levels?

Lafayette Park
The cops deny it dumb ass.

Lafayette Park
Be SPECIFIC and name the Unit provide video or photos proving military troops were involved.

If you see the protesters as looters and rioters, do you also see the cause they are marching for as illegitimate?

Yes. The cause is illegitimate.

Here in America, the accused are PRESUMED innocent and no amount of "protesting" should influence the justice system to convict them.

The protesters are just a modern day Lynch Mob. That's what lynch mobs do. If they catch an alleged nogoodnik, they hang them immediately- no chance for the accused to weasel out of the charges.

Gun lovers are fond of saying they need assault weapons to stave off the aggressions of a tyrannical government
"Assault weapons" is a pretty nebulous term. Due to the nature of this statement I am going to assume you meant scary. Yes. "gun lovers" are fond of saying that since it is a right enshrined in our constitution for just such a purpose.
Well, if combat troops occupy your town and attack protesters, would you see that as the tyranny you are prepared to fight?
If troops were being deployed to attack protesters, then yes, that would be tyranny worth fighting against. Fortunately, that's not why the idea of invoking the Insurrection Act is being discussed. The primary responsibility of any government is to protect the lives and property of it's citizens. When protests devolve into riots with widespread looting, burning, assaults, and some murders it's the government's duty to fulfill that primary responsibility.
If you care about the 2nd amendment, you must also care about the 1st.
True.
Or are you going to tell us that ALL PROTESTERS are violent rioters?
No. Are you trying to say ALL RIOTERS are peaceful protesters?
Or is it the issue they are protesting one you happen to go along with, it's okay for cops to kill suspects.
That is worded poorly since it is okay for the police to kill suspects if they believe lives are in danger. In the context of how you meant; very few people are saying that. In fact, I would argue most people are on the side of the protesters. However, when the random destruction and violence erupts from these protests, people will look to the government to safeguard their lives and property first.
Rambo wasn't fighting against tyranny. He was fighting for survival , then to rescue prisoners of war, followed by saving his friend and mentor, then another rescue, and finally for revenge. Any tyrannical injustice was secondary and icing on the cake. Sheesh. Know your Rambo.

2nd Amendment "fan"? Are there 1st Amendment or 5th Amendment fans? The strange thing is that there is no fantasy among people who respect the Bill of Rights that includes freedom of religion and free speech as well as the right to keep and bear arms. If there is a fantasy it exists in the minds of anarchists and radicals who use social unrest as an excuse to steal weapons that they pretend to hate.

If you see the protesters as looters and rioters, do you also see the cause they are marching for as illegitimate?
I dont see PEACEFUL protestors as looters or rioters but you denying that happened proves you are as ignorant as a stump.
I'm not denying violence occurred. But I'm not painting the protesters with the looter label.

I dont see PEACEFUL protestors as looters or rioters but you denying that happened proves you are as ignorant as a stump.
I'm not denying violence occurred. But I'm not painting the protesters with the looter label.
Yet here you are imply every attempt to stop looting rioting and arson is a direct threat to peaceful protestors.

The Second Amendment recognizes the right of citizens to possess handguns pursuant to lawful self-defense – not to act in the capacity of law enforcement, not to deter crime, and not to combat tyranny.

Insurrectionist dogma advocated for by most on the right is as much without merit as it is wrongheaded.

Their weapons have nothing to do with fighting tyranny.

It has everything to do with compensating for a small penis.

2nd Amendment "fan"? Are there 1st Amendment or 5th Amendment fans? The strange thing is that there is no fantasy among people who respect the Bill of Rights that includes freedom of religion and free speech as well as the right to keep and bear arms. If there is a fantasy it exists in the minds of anarchists and radicals who use social unrest as an excuse to steal weapons that they pretend to hate.
This is a lie.

No one advocates for ‘stealing weapons.’

You don't get it. Combat Troops will be sent to major American super-cities to protect the citizenry from the Rioters.
That's not legal. It's tyranny.
Nope there are several ways to use the Constitution and the Law to deploy armed troops in American cities. Rioting and looting are NOT protected by the 1st Amendment at all and if bad enough can be called insurrection.
The armed forces are NOT to be used as law enforcement. See Posse Commitatus. Those pesky laws!
I suggest YOU read the Rules laws and conditions that allow the military to put down Insurrection.
Proseters are not insurrectionists.

They're domestic terrorists.

So you're saying that all those tea baggers who protested Obama are domestic terrorists.

You're also saying all those people who protested the shutdown are domestic terrorists.

The truth is neither are domestic terrorists.

Peaceful protesters are not domestic terrorists.

Forum List

Back