2nd Amendment fan! Your fantasy is coming true!

Gun lovers are fond of saying they need assault weapons to stave off the aggressions of a tyrannical government. Well, if combat troops occupy your town and attack protesters, would you see that as the tyranny you are prepared to fight? If you care about the 2nd amendment, you must also care about the 1st. Or are you going to tell us that ALL PROTESTERS are violent rioters? Or is it the issue they are protesting one you happen to go along with, it's okay for cops to kill suspects.

Or is it your Ramboesque fantasy of fighting "tyranny" just a childish cinematic fantasy?

You don't get it. Combat Troops will be sent to major American super-cities to protect the citizenry from the Rioters.
That's not legal. It's tyranny.
Nope there are several ways to use the Constitution and the Law to deploy armed troops in American cities. Rioting and looting are NOT protected by the 1st Amendment at all and if bad enough can be called insurrection.
The armed forces are NOT to be used as law enforcement. See Posse Commitatus. Those pesky laws!

Gee, you should tell that to good old Ike. He was regular army and put down the WWI veteran protests in DC.

Looks like you don't know what you are talking about.

2nd Amendment "fan"? Are there 1st Amendment or 5th Amendment fans? The strange thing is that there is no fantasy among people who respect the Bill of Rights that includes freedom of religion and free speech as well as the right to keep and bear arms. If there is a fantasy it exists in the minds of anarchists and radicals who use social unrest as an excuse to steal weapons that they pretend to hate.
This is a lie.

No one advocates for ‘stealing weapons.’

Bullshit. Several of the democrat presidential candidates were very blunt about their intentions to do just that.

Stop lying.

Gun lovers are fond of saying they need assault weapons to stave off the aggressions of a tyrannical government. Well, if combat troops occupy your town and attack protesters, would you see that as the tyranny you are prepared to fight? If you care about the 2nd amendment, you must also care about the 1st. Or are you going to tell us that ALL PROTESTERS are violent rioters? Or is it the issue they are protesting one you happen to go along with, it's okay for cops to kill suspects.

Or is it your Ramboesque fantasy of fighting "tyranny" just a childish cinematic fantasy?

You don't get it. Combat Troops will be sent to major American super-cities to protect the citizenry from the Rioters.
That's not legal. It's tyranny.
Nope there are several ways to use the Constitution and the Law to deploy armed troops in American cities. Rioting and looting are NOT protected by the 1st Amendment at all and if bad enough can be called insurrection.
The armed forces are NOT to be used as law enforcement. See Posse Commitatus. Those pesky laws!
I suggest YOU read the Rules laws and conditions that allow the military to put down Insurrection.
Proseters are not insurrectionists.

They're domestic terrorists.

So you're saying that all those tea baggers who protested Obama are domestic terrorists.

You're also saying all those people who protested the shutdown are domestic terrorists.

The truth is neither are domestic terrorists.

Peaceful protesters are not domestic terrorists.

Were they rioting? No.. Hmmmm, yet another stupid fucking leftist who can't understand English.

What American servicemen would cut loose on protesters with an M-61 Vulcan? ...
Only liberals who don't know anything about the military and have nothing but contempt for those who serve in uniform believe servicemen would attack American civilians.
Isn't Trump sending "thousands of heavily armed soldiers" to states where he thinks the governors aren't 'dominating' the streets?
I haven't had time to see any news today. I'm an essential employee. You tell me.

Meanwhile, the gun control debate is settled. The police can't protect you. It's everyone's individual right and responsibility to protect themselves, their family, and their property.

And if anyone disagrees, they want you to be a victim of some sort...of criminals and/or of the government.

And I don't want to hear any leftist whining about it, either.

The Second Amendment recognizes the right of citizens to possess handguns pursuant to lawful self-defense – not to act in the capacity of law enforcement, not to deter crime, and not to combat tyranny.

Insurrectionist dogma advocated for by most on the right is as much without merit as it is wrongheaded.
I dunno where you learned about the Second, but it's not limited to handguns. It even covers those scary black rifles.

Their weapons have nothing to do with fighting tyranny.

It has everything to do with compensating for a small penis.
shaun-king-follow-ashaunking-guns-are-the-ultimate-phallic-symbol-19645707.png

You would be surprised which is why no sane person should want the US military loose on american soil. There are some sick MF's in the miiitary.
Oh, eat shit.
No thanks. You probably should stop eating your own shit. It cant possibly be healthy for you.
Ahhh, the ol' NO U gambit, popular among third-graders everywhere.

You would be surprised which is why no sane person should want the US military loose on american soil. There are some sick MF's in the miiitary.
Oh, eat shit.
No thanks. You probably should stop eating your own shit. It cant possibly be healthy for you.
Says the 1rst grader that wanted me to eat shit like him.

Oh, eat shit.
Excellent strategy. Hit bottom, dig.

Goodness, you're not very bright.

Oh, eat shit.

Riddle me this, asp.

If you don't want to promote private gun ownership, and you want to defund the police, and you don't want the military enforcing order, what is your solution?Just a descent into chaos?

Oh, eat shit.

Riddle me this, asp.

If you don't want to promote private gun ownership, and you want to defund the police, and you don't want the military enforcing order, what is your solution?Just a descent into chaos?
He has no answer like a progressive shit stains.

Oh, eat shit.

Riddle me this, asp.

Riddle me this.

Why do you think you know my positions on any of the subjects you just mentioned?

Just the black ones.
Actually its the white ones. They fuck cows and sheep. They told me some wild ass shit.
So now the racist talks to cows and sheep

Just the black ones.
Actually its the white ones. They fuck cows and sheep. They told me some wild ass shit.
I dont recall them saying the talked to the cows and sheep. I just remember all the white boys telling me they would sneak up and fuck the cows and sheep

Just the black ones.
I dont recall them saying the talked to the cows and sheep. I just remember all the white boys telling me they would sneak up and fuck the cows and sheep
You are such a damn liar.

Forum List

Back