2nd Amendment fan! Your fantasy is coming true!

What American servicemen would cut loose on protesters with an M-61 Vulcan? ...
You would be surprised which is why no sane person should want the US military loose on american soil. There are some sick MF's in the miiitary.
Just the black ones.
Actually its the white ones. They fuck cows and sheep. They told me some wild ass shit.
So now the racist talks to cows and sheep
I dont recall them saying the talked to the cows and sheep. I just remember all the white boys telling me they would sneak up and fuck the cows and sheep
You are such a damn liar.
I'm certain mike would vouch for me that I am not lying if he would be truthful. He is from the steers and queers state right mike?

You would be surprised which is why no sane person should want the US military loose on american soil. There are some sick MF's in the miiitary.
Just the black ones.
Actually its the white ones. They fuck cows and sheep. They told me some wild ass shit.
I dont recall them saying the talked to the cows and sheep. I just remember all the white boys telling me they would sneak up and fuck the cows and sheep
I'm certain mike would vouch for me that I am not lying if he would be truthful. He is from the steers and queers state right mike?
You claimed that all or every white person you talked to did it. That is a lie further I doubt anyone that was that sick would confide in you to begin with.

Lafayette Park

You do realize Trump can call martial law or the more PC name State of Emergency all by himself. Used to take congress but Jr Bush changed that. If SOE is called in the US he can roll tanks down main street and drop Seal team 6 in Central park.

State of emergency in the US HAS been called regarding Covid. A signature and XO is all that is required to add "insurrection" then you can go in the street and protest the big gun on the tank as it rolls over you.

Just the black ones.
Only right thing is you are a lying pos.

Just the black ones.
Only right thing is you are a lying pos.
Come on mike. Give us the real. How many cows and sheep have been molested by white boys in texas? When I was in the military it seemed like a state pastime.

Tyranny is also a complete absence of government control and rule by localized warlords such as what we are moving toward. This is the kind of tyranny that democrats prefer.

Just the black ones.
You claimed that all or every white person you talked to did it. That is a lie further I doubt anyone that was that sick would confide in you to begin with.
His motto is Black LIes Matter and he's the biggest blackest liar of all.

Just the black ones.
Thats just a misunderstanding of the lexicon. All doesnt necessarily mean all in Ebonics. It could mean all or a lot. In this case it was a lot of country white boys in the south and every white boy from the known sheep rearing states

Just the black ones.
Thats just a misunderstanding of the lexicon. All doesnt necessarily mean all in Ebonics. It could mean all or a lot. In this case it was a lot of country white boys in the south and every white boy from the known sheep rearing states
Again I seriously DOUBT any one confided any such thing to you. So you can quit lying.

Just the black ones.
Again I seriously DOUBT any one confided any such thing to you. So you can quit lying.
Oh you just dont believe me. Thats ok. Your belief is not required.

Just the black ones.
Oh you just dont believe me. Thats ok. Your belief is not required.
LOL I repeat there is NO WAY a bunch of perverts admitted they were that to you. Of course if you were ONE of them that might make more sense.

Just the black ones.
You should know when I call you a dishonest dumbass, it's a compliment in my lexicon.

If you see the protesters as looters and rioters, do you also see the cause they are marching for as illegitimate?
I do. It is a hyped up, media sensationalized event, blown waaay ot of proportion. While the killing of Floyd was bad and unfortunate, i highly doubt Chauvin INTENDED to kill Floyd.

In contrast, White people are being killed by police and criminals, WITH CRIMINAL INTENT, and the media doesn't report it. Seen any TV news reports about the murder of Cody Holte, lately ? (which happened on the same day as the death of George Floyd).

The Second Amendment recognizes the right of citizens to possess handguns pursuant to lawful self-defense – not to act in the capacity of law enforcement, not to deter crime, and not to combat tyranny.

Insurrectionist dogma advocated for by most on the right is as much without merit as it is wrongheaded.
It has plenty of merit. It is in response to irresponsible (if not criminal) Democrat mayors and governors who deliberately allow lawbreaking to occur, by ordering their police to stand down, and not arrest criminals.

1591545853338.png

If you see the protesters as looters and rioters, do you also see the cause they are marching for as illegitimate?
I do. It is a hyped up, media sensationalized event, blown waaay ot of proportion. While the killing of Floyd was bad and unfortunate, i highly doubt Chauvin INTENDED to kill Floyd.

In contrast, White people are being killed by police and criminals, WITH CRIMINAL INTENT, and the media doesn't report it. Seen any TV news reports about the murder of Cody Holte, lately ? (which happened on the same day as the death of George Floyd).
Do you understand the differing degrees of a murder charge? Do you understand the anxiety among minority communities concerning brutal police tactics? Do you see a disturbing pattern of excessive force by police toward unarmed Black people? Do you see Blackmpeople as your equal? Are all men created equal?

Do you understand the differing degrees of a murder charge? Do you understand the anxiety among minority communities concerning brutal police tactics? Do you see a disturbing pattern of excessive force by police toward unarmed Black people? Do you see Blackmpeople as your equal? Are all men created equal?
Here's what I understand, Mr Question Mark >>>

1. The differing degrees of murder charges (and I've already posted them)

2. I understand that the anxiety among minority communities concerning brutal police tactics, is a false flag concoction of those wishing to gin up votes for Democrats, just as this was done by Obama, Sharpton et al, 4 years ago. There is no more police brutality going on now, than any other time, in fact it is LESS now than in previous years.

3. NO, I don't see any disturbing pattern of excessive force by police toward unarmed Black people. I do however see, normal force by police and civilians, being wrongly labeled "excessive force" in quite a number of cases (ex. Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Terrence Crutcher, Walter Scott, Philando Castille, Laquan McDonald, Ahmaud Arberry, etc)

4. NO, I do NOT see black people as my equal. All opportunity for quality has been taken away by Affirmative Action, which has made blacks the special privileged beneficiaries, and whites the victims.

5. All men are not created equal, but they should have equal rights. They don't, as long as AA exists + anti-white bias in media and the MISeducation system.

Here's what I understand, Mr Question Mark >>>

1. The differing degrees of murder charges (and I've already posted them)

2. I understand that the anxiety among minority communities concerning brutal police tactics, is a false flag concoction of those wishing to gin up votes for Democrats, just as this was done by Obama, Sharpton et al, 4 years ago. There is no more police brutality going on now, than any other time, in fact it is LESS now than in previous years.

3. NO, I don't see any disturbing pattern of excessive force by police toward unarmed Black people. I do however see, normal force by police and civilians, being wrongly labeled "excessive force" in quite a number of cases (ex. Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Terrence Crutcher, Walter Scott, Philando Castille, Laquan McDonald, Ahmaud Arberry, etc)

4. NO, I do NOT see black people as my equal. All opportunity for quality has been taken away by Affirmative Action, which has made blacks the special privileged beneficiaries, and whites the victims.

5. All men are not created equal, but they should have equal rights. They don't, as long as AA exists + anti-white bias in media and the MISeducation system.
Richard Rogers, A,Erica songwriter, said in the musical South Pacific, "You've got to be carefully taught". Perhaps it's time for you to listen to that song.

The fake news that police are attacking large numbers of unarmed blacks is JUST that FAKE NEWS. It isn't happening.

The fake news that police are attacking large numbers of unarmed blacks is JUST that FAKE NEWS. It isn't happening.
Tell that to the Black American families who have planned funerals.

Forum List

Back