25% of gay single men don't use condoms

30% of breeders are having anonymous sex with hustlers in public restrooms.
Let them die too.
And their wives, too?
Their wives are married to men who are unfaithful to them with other men. Do they know? If they don't know why not?
Is anyone sure about their partner?
You should make it your business to know. Seriously, you don't know!

Let them die too.
And their wives, too?
Their wives are married to men who are unfaithful to them with other men. Do they know? If they don't know why not?
The question specified "breeders", that would be hetero married men.
If a woman knows hubby is bisexual and doesn't leave him immediately or at least stop having sex with him she doesn't get my sympathy. If she doesn't know why not ?
Do you think the "toe-tapping" senators wife knew? Why not?
Did she know that he tapped his toes. Sure a lot of people tap their toes. Nothing more was ever proven. No lovers in the wood pile ever showed up. You know this guy was railroaded.

And their wives, too?
The question specified "breeders", that would be hetero married men.
If a woman knows hubby is bisexual and doesn't leave him immediately or at least stop having sex with him she doesn't get my sympathy. If she doesn't know why not ?
Do you think the "toe-tapping" senators wife knew? Why not?
Did she know that he tapped his toes. Sure a lot of people tap their toes. Nothing more was ever proven. No lovers in the wood pile ever showed up. You know this guy was railroaded.
Sure LOL

These days since there is a high risk of AIDS creeping into the hetero community by way of infection of women along their Hershey Bar Roads, hetero men need 1 condom for their tongues and 1 for their dicks and 10 more for each finger of their hands.

2 more for your feet if they can fit inside too. Depends on the girlie. Some are really loosie goosie.

That means you will be needing a whole box of Trojans for a single date with a single babe.

Time to stock up then.

I imagine some women just wished some of their men wore full body condom suits.

Let them die too.
And their wives, too?

Because they're in the closet. Dee der
If you are living with someone in a sexual relationship, you own all the closets. There is nothing in that closet you didn't put there.

I can't believe that someone wouldnt know if their partner was cheating with another woman or a man. Unbelievably stupid.

Let them die too.
And their wives, too?

Because they're in the closet. Dee der
If you are living with someone in a sexual relationship, you own all the closets. There is nothing in that closet you didn't put there.

I can't believe that someone wouldnt know if their partner was cheating with another woman or a man. Unbelievably stupid.
Yeah...theres no secrets in relationships...

These days since there is a high risk of AIDS creeping into the hetero community by way of infection of women along their Hershey Bar Roads, hetero men need 1 condom for their tongues and 1 for their dicks and 10 more for each finger of their hands.

2 more for your feet if they can fit inside too. Depends on the girlie. Some are really loosie goosie.

That means you will be needing a whole box of Trojans for a single date with a single babe.

Time to stock up then.

There is little danger of you reproducing, the least expense would be a case of rubbers.

I'll have to find the article I was reading about gay men in "committed relationships". The survey found that 100% of gay men in these relationships had cheated on each other. Yes, that's 100%.

Forum List

Back