A victory for women

While I agree in principle, it still makes you Islam fellatrices utter hypocrites - you still have the NERVE to support the most rape-epidemic, massively woman-brutalizing religion in history, Islam. I'm sorry if you liberals don't understand that you are accessories to the most praised-by-Hitler, little-girl-raping, clitoris-chopping, human rights atrocity bloodbath on this planet! I've read the Quran blood of bloodthirst and the fact that you find that Pisslam, Jew-exterminating hate ideology of human rights atrocities attractive, then you are the ultimate Nazi pig! Why do liberal Islam whores get so butthurt when I give them the "Nazi pig" title they have factually earned?

While I agree in principle, it still makes you Islam fellatrices utter hypocrites - you still have the NERVE to support the most rape-epidemic, massively woman-brutalizing religion in history, Islam. I'm sorry if you liberals don't understand that you are accessories to the most praised-by-Hitler, little-girl-raping, clitoris-chopping, human rights atrocity bloodbath on this planet! I've read the Quran blood of bloodthirst and the fact that you find that Pisslam, Jew-exterminating hate ideology of human rights atrocities attractive, then you are the ultimate Nazi pig! Why do liberal Islam whores get so butthurt when I give them the "Nazi pig" title they have factually earned?
Hey Will. The other day I was reading about a non muslim culture which facilitated the rape and degradation of women for centuries. The law looked the other way whilst this was going on and it has now been airbrushed out of history.

You knobs castigate Muslims for their attitudes to women and yet you are just as bad.

Lemme get this straight, mooselimbs allow liberal women (to exist) to suck out babies from their wombs?

How do people this stupid even get online?

You'd get more lucid posts if you left a laptop in a chimp's cage.

common sense

Just another example where women making choices with their bodies aren't responsible enough to pay the cost.
You knobs castigate Muslims for their attitudes to women and yet you are just as bad.

My attitude is the one making the choice pay for the choice. That it happens to females in this case is because of the situation. It applies to males, too.
If you dont help these girls than you end up with foetus stuffed into trash cans and young girls in massive health danger.
That cant be the civilised way.

Just another example of where women want the choice of what to do with their bodies then expecting someone else to foot the bill.
Wrong.

“Title X does not allow federal funds to be used for abortions. Medicaid, however, does allow government money to be spent on them — in very restricted cases.

The 1977 Hyde Amendment dictated that federal Medicaid funds could only be used to fund abortions in cases of rape, incest or to protect the life of the mother.”

Fact Check: How Does Planned Parenthood Spend That Government Money?

Lemme get this straight, mooselimbs allow liberal women (to exist) to suck out babies from their wombs?

How do people this stupid even get online?

You'd get more lucid posts if you left a laptop in a chimp's cage.

I could shit a better response than that. Stay on topic.

Just another example of where women want the choice of what to do with their bodies then expecting someone else to foot the bill.
Wrong.

“Title X does not allow federal funds to be used for abortions. Medicaid, however, does allow government money to be spent on them — in very restricted cases.

The 1977 Hyde Amendment dictated that federal Medicaid funds could only be used to fund abortions in cases of rape, incest or to protect the life of the mother.”

Fact Check: How Does Planned Parenthood Spend That Government Money?

I didn't mention abortions.

However, not one dime of federal money, regardless of reason, should be spent on abortion. If it's a choice, it's a TOTAL responsibility by the one making it.

common sense

Just another example where women making choices with their bodies aren't responsible enough to pay the cost.

My attitude is the one making the choice pay for the choice. That it happens to females in this case is because of the situation. It applies to males, too.
If you dont help these girls than you end up with foetus stuffed into trash cans and young girls in massive health danger.
That cant be the civilised way.

I've been told the choices women make with their bodies are their business and none of mine. That means the results are none of my concern.

It’s a victory for all Americans when the rule of law prevails over capricious government excess and overreach.

Rule of Law? Show me where the Constitution provides for funding of PP.
Ignorant and wrong.

‘U.S. District Judge Michael Barrett in Cincinnati sided with Planned Parenthood in granting a permanent injunction, which keeps state officials from enforcing the law's provisions.

Barrett, who was nominated to the bench by then-President George W. Bush, a Republican, said in many instances Planned Parenthood was chosen over other entities to receive the funds as part of a competitive grant process. He said if the changes were to take effect the group couldn't offer some free services and would no longer have access to the juvenile justice and foster care systems to teach teenagers about healthy relationships.

If not blocked, the judge wrote, Planned Parenthood would "suffer a continuing irreparable injury for which there is no adequate remedy at law."’

Judge Blocks Ohio Law to Divert Planned Parenthood Money

Forum List

Back