25% of gay single men don't use condoms

adparody_anti_gayslogan.png

Let them do as they please.

As far away from me as possible.

adparody_anti_gayslogan.png

Let them do as they please.

As far away from me as possible.

I have no problem with them killing themselves.

I encourage it.

Condoms aren't fool proof anyway. They're expensive and ruin the experience for the wearer. Bare back is the way to go, and you achieve life bonus points for every anonymous unknown partner.

keep this in mind when the red cross and the FDA cave to LGBT fanatics and end restrictions on gay men from donating blood. By far the highest risk group for HIV.

Survey Finds Nearly 25% Of Single Gay Men Don’t Use Condoms / Queerty

This is another reason why there should be defunding of AIDS programmes, if they want to lead such a degenerate lifestyle, why should taxpayers have to fund AIDS programmes?

And yes more insanity from the Leftists and assorted organisations demanding that homosexuals should be allowed to donate blood, because not allowing homosexuals to donate blood is just discriminating and bigoted or something.

Okay, so let's have a triple Espresso and a shot of HIV infected blood :rolleyes-41:

30% of breeders are having anonymous sex with hustlers in public restrooms.

Let them die too.
And their wives, too?
Their wives are married to men who are unfaithful to them with other men. Do they know? If they don't know why not?
The question specified "breeders", that would be hetero married men.
If a woman knows hubby is bisexual and doesn't leave him immediately or at least stop having sex with him she doesn't get my sympathy. If she doesn't know why not ?

Let them die too.
And their wives, too?
Their wives are married to men who are unfaithful to them with other men. Do they know? If they don't know why not?
The question specified "breeders", that would be hetero married men.
If a woman knows hubby is bisexual and doesn't leave him immediately or at least stop having sex with him she doesn't get my sympathy. If she doesn't know why not ?
Do you think the "toe-tapping" senator's wife knew? Why not?

Forum List

Back