25% of gay single men don't use condoms

If you are living with someone in a sexual relationship, you own all the closets. There is nothing in that closet you didn't put there.

I can't believe that someone wouldnt know if their partner was cheating with another woman or a man. Unbelievably stupid.

I'll have to find the article I was reading about gay men in "committed relationships". The survey found that 100% of gay men in these relationships had cheated on each other. Yes, that's 100%.
I've known that for years. They have a different concept of fidelity.

If you are living with someone in a sexual relationship, you own all the closets. There is nothing in that closet you didn't put there.

I can't believe that someone wouldnt know if their partner was cheating with another woman or a man. Unbelievably stupid.

I'll have to find the article I was reading about gay men in "committed relationships". The survey found that 100% of gay men in these relationships had cheated on each other. Yes, that's 100%.
Dumbass. You wouldn't know if your husbands humping his best friends bubble butt or sucking dicksickles at the truck stop. Which he most likely is.

keep this in mind when the red cross and the FDA cave to LGBT fanatics and end restrictions on gay men from donating blood. By far the highest risk group for HIV.
Haven't you heard about HIV testing? We've had it for decades. Being black, white, gay, straight or a switch-hitter is completely irrelevant.
injection.gif

Perhaps this method hasn't reached your country yet?

Link?

keep this in mind when the red cross and the FDA cave to LGBT fanatics and end restrictions on gay men from donating blood. By far the highest risk group for HIV.

Survey Finds Nearly 25% Of Single Gay Men Don’t Use Condoms / Queerty

yep. The only reason HIV infections declined among these mentally ill gimps is because around a third of homosexual males died in the AIDS epidemic. Of course this fact is spun to make it look like these sociopaths became ' more responsible n Stuff', and retards buy that ridiculous spin for some reason.

Last edited:

Yes. The 'gay marriage' hoax is a complete farce; it's just a scam to see how many half-wits they can get to support it, so they can laugh at them.

The Myth of 'Gay' Male Monogamy » BarbWire.com
In The Male Couple: How Relationships Develop, psychiatrist David P. McWhirter and psychologist Andrew M. Mattison (themselves a ‘gay’ pair) authored the results of a study of 156 males in homosexual relationships lasting from one to thirty-seven years. They reported:...Only seven couples have a totally exclusive sexual relationship, and these men all have been together for less than five years. Stated another way, all couples with a relationship lasting more than five years have incorporated some provision for outside sexual activity in their relationships....That means that only 9 percent of the male partners were actually monogamous, and none of the relationships lasting more than five years were sexually exclusive.

Two men being together over five years had 100% infidelity. Before 5 years, gay men in relationships have 95.5% infidelity. What do you know? Guys are hound dogs whether they like real or artificial vaginas (a hole).

Dumbass. You wouldn't know if your husbands humping his best friends bubble butt or sucking dicksickles at the truck stop. Which he most likely is.
My husband is dead. I thought the board had rules against attacking deceased family members?

Anyone who believes their spouse is a fool. You make it your business to know what they are doing. How stupid are people anyway?

Two men being together over five years had 100% infidelity. Before 5 years, gay men in relationships have 95.5% infidelity. What do you know? Guys are hound dogs whether they like real or artificial vaginas (a hole).
Well, it is true that testosterone gets your motor running quick-quick. I saw a documentary film about a lesbian who wanted go the whole nine yards and get "the change". She said that she was first required to take hormone injections and her comment was, "Jesus! that stuff makes me randy 24/7!" So, I suppose two men together producing the same juice ............. !

My husband is dead. I thought the board had rules against attacking deceased family members?

Anyone who believes their spouse is a fool. You make it your business to know what they are doing. How stupid are people anyway?

It is against the rules unless you're anything but white.

... The 'gay marriage' hoax is a complete farce; it's just a scam to see how many half-wits they can get to support it, so they can laugh at them.
I have nothing against gay marriages. We have both church and civil weddings, and it's not a big deal. What's the difference between the two? One tries to please the Church of Superstitious Behaviour & Morals … the other is (more or less) only in it for the social benefits. So if two men (or two women) can be “in love” with one another (and it's pretty clear that they can) then what's wrong with them cashing in on the social benefits? I see nothing wrong in it.

As far as them being allowed (by law) to adopt children and having the right to “get pregnant” by a donor … that's where I say “STOP”. I can motivate that thought and support it. But if same-sex couples have emotions for each other just as heterosexuals do, then civil marriage is OK by me. Homosexual Church marriages is up to the clergy, but personally I think any church that performs such marriages is shooting itself in the foot. But that's their problem, not mine. The only thing the Church means to me is primitive superstition. Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu … they're all the same to me.

I can see he was one lucky guy.

Forum List

Back