22 burning questions for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
star_wars22.jpg.webp

I’m not going to repeat them all here. I’ll let you go through them for yourselves. But, I will give a couple of teasers:

Remember Emperor Palpatine going down that nuclear shaft? He may not have died after all.

What about Rey’s parents? Did they die or were they even her real parents?

Ready for The Knights of Ren?

And, is there a mysterious truth about Finn?

Enough!

Check it out for yourselves @ 22 burning questions for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

After Lucas let Disney take over, all of that shit produced by Disney is crap.

It's all just created to make a buck.

The only movies that matter are the first three and the second three, and the ORIGINAL Clone Wars series. Not the later commercialized cartoon series.

Originally in 2003 this was told in 3 minute segments. A perfect example of using your time effectively. It is staggering and wonderful in its execution and economy of narrative.

I do not own this video. I have it only to share with friends and fans who were not aware of this series from 2003, to watch and have a conversation.

Produced and Directed by Genndy Tartakovsky Story by Bryan Andrews, Darrick Bachman, Paul Rudish, and Genndy Tartakovsky Art Direction by Paul Rudish and Scott Wills Storyboards by Bryan and Mark Andrews Character Design by Paul Rudish, Lynne Naylor, and Andy Suriano Music by James Venable Original Music by John Williams Aired on Cartoon Network Season 1: November 2003 Season 2: March 2004 Season 3: March 2005

Sure, I'll go see them, but I'm not going to obsess over it, none of it has, "burning questions," because the writers and producers at this point don't give a shit, so why should we?

:dunno:

I’m not going to repeat them all here. I’ll let you go through them for yourselves. But, I will give a couple of teasers:

Remember Emperor Palpatine going down that nuclear shaft? He may not have died after all.

What about Rey’s parents? Did they die or were they even her real parents?

Ready for The Knights of Ren?

And, is there a mysterious truth about Finn?

Will this movie bomb, and Disney will stop making new Star Wars movies no one wanted and no one needed?

I'll probably go see it... but meh, not really thrilled with the concept.

He's going to have to fix everything that Rian Johnson messed up, and then bring the story to an end without being able to film any new Carrie Fisher scenes.

I'd say Disney is ruining Star Wars with the sequel movies, but George Lucas already ruined Star Wars with the prequel movies.

I'd say Disney is ruining Star Wars with the sequel movies, but George Lucas already ruined Star Wars with the prequel movies.

YOu can say that, but it doesn't make it true.

The Prequels are much better movies than people give them credit for. Sure, Jar-Jar Binks was an annoying character. But in terms of acting, story line, character development, universe building, they are much deeper movies than the Original Trilogy.

YOu can say that, but it doesn't make it true.

The Prequels are much better movies than people give them credit for. Sure, Jar-Jar Binks was an annoying character. But in terms of acting, story line, character development, universe building, they are much deeper movies than the Original Trilogy.
That was the point of the original movies. They were not supposed to be that deep. It was basic good versus evil. Darth Vader was the only one that needed any character explanation.

That was the point of the original movies. They were not supposed to be that deep. It was basic good versus evil. Darth Vader was the only one that needed any character explanation.

The fact that there has been such an appetite for expanded universe materials tells me that the fans did want something deeper.
The premise of the series was in a serial vein. Not unlike the action movie series from the 1930's and 1940's. Turning characters complicated especially in this vacuous me first age is a death knell.

Forum List

Back