210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt

Meh, redux of 2019. Standard OP for the Lying Piece OS in the Neo GOP to try this very same political stunt to try and hurt the Democrat by saying they support Infanticide, when federal law, passed by unanimous consent, has been on the books for over 20 years, not to mention the states all had law against infanticide before it.
But the rub is laws can be repealed quite easily.....and the Democrat Party has been moving toward this for several years, ever since their taskmasters in Davos started calling the shots.

You see, Democrats have been trying to take our guns away for decades.....and it doesn't matter if the constitution protects us from them, they're still going to enforce the law the way they please. They figure prosecutor discretion changes everything.

Same goes for everything else. They released millions of hardened criminals from prison. Then they just decided not to enforce the fucking laws. The result is total chaos.

So whatever excuse you have for the laws being on the books doesn't matter anymore....because the law mean absolutely nothing to you Democrats.....because they only apply when they want to use them against us.

But the rub is laws can be repealed quite easily.....and the Democrat Party has been moving toward this for several years, ever since their taskmasters in Davos started calling the shots.

You see, Democrats have been trying to take our guns away for decades.....and it doesn't matter if the constitution protects us from them, they're still going to enforce the law the way they please. They figure prosecutor discretion changes everything.

Same goes for everything else. They released millions of hardened criminals from prison. Then they just decided not to enforce the fucking laws. The result is total chaos.

So whatever excuse you have for the laws being on the books doesn't matter anymore....because the law mean absolutely nothing to you Democrats.....because they only apply when they want to use them against us.

Democrats aren't trying to take your guns away, they're trying to set reasonable limits on who gets to own a gun, and what kind of gun you get to own.

Every spike in gun sales is followed by a similar increase in gun crimes, and gun sales went through the roof during the Trump Administration, and the pandemic. There was a further spike in gun sales after Biden was elected, because Biden was going to take your guns, and the SC kept overturning restrictions on gun ownership and concealed carry.

Now you have a major spike in crime and gun violence, and you're blaming Joe Biden for it. That's just how gullible and stupid Republican voters truly are.

Democrats aren't trying to take your guns away, they're trying to set reasonable limits on who gets to own a gun, and what kind of gun you get to own.

Every spike in gun sales is followed by a similar increase in gun crimes, and gun sales went through the roof during the Trump Administration, and the pandemic. There was a further spike in gun sales after Biden was elected, because Biden was going to take your guns, and the SC kept overturning restrictions on gun ownership and concealed carry.

Now you have a major spike in crime and gun violence, and you're blaming Joe Biden for it. That's just how gullible and stupid Republican voters truly are.
They have no right to do anything regarding guns you crusty old ho

No RvW did not but it did lay out the groundwork for the ban. Now all that is gone.

It never left it up to the states. It left it open to be banned. Period.

It was a nationwide ban.
You're kidding right? You know that states were allowed to ban late term abortions before, during and after Roe.

It matters not what one believes in the context of the discussion. I'm not even sure how this addresses anything I've said.
Let me simplify it for you. If a doctor performing a late term abortion accidentally allows the baby to exit the birth canal while still alive, what should the doctor do?

You're kidding right? You know that states were allowed to ban late term abortions before, during and after Roe.

I never argued they couldn't. Quote me specifically saying that.

Let me simplify it for you. If a doctor performing a late term abortion accidentally allows the baby to exit the birth canal while still alive, what should the doctor do?

Legally he must give it the same care he would anyone.

Every spike in gun sales is followed by a similar increase in gun crimes,

Show your data.

What? Are you agreeing that bills should be focused on only one item at a time so unrelated things can't be snuck in to make it impossible to get what you vote for without stuff you don't want?
I'm saying the Republicans are using the tactic cynically to lie about the Democrats' motives.

The infrastructure bill was 1.2 trillion dollars with only 110 billion dollars for road and bridges and none of it has even started yet. Payola by the corrupted. I can only imagine the electrical grid legislation that will come. With people like Granholm and Mayor Pete and the rest of the carnival show, the safety nets American enjoy will go negative in the future.
How does that connect with my post? Perhaps you need to start a new thread.

Federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.
Then why even have a state or city government if the Feds overrule their rights?
You should know better that there is a bill of rights, and all it does is prevent the federal government from infringing on everyone's inherent rights. The 14th Amendment changed the bill of rights giving everyone the guarantee of equal protection under the law.

The fact is....the federal government does not want to enforce the equal protection laws that we all fall under. That is why blue cities and states are pulling this nonsense by applying the law differently according to race, sexual-lifestyle, or political ideology. That is why white males and MAGA supporters are being treated differently from BLM & ANTIFA rioters.

Forum List

Back