210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt

Here's a clue, stupid: If you expect anyone to do anything for your lazy ass, you start by saying "please and thank you". Calling someone a "ho", is going to get you a very prompt "Go fuck yourself, you dickless wonder!"
So you can’t provide anything, as usual you fucking moron. Stay in your own country, where your stupidity may be tolerated.

image026.png

Get them healthcare and put em in foster care. To think contraception could wonderfully take care of this issue.

Another Neo-GOP stunt for the rubes. The Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002 was passed by unanimous consent in 2002.

SECTION 1. <> SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ``Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of
2002''.

SEC. 2. DEFINITION OF BORN-ALIVE INFANT.

(a) In General.--Chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, is
amended by adding at the end the following:

``Sec. 8. `Person', `human being', `child', and `individual' as
including born-alive infant

``(a) In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any
ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative
bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words `person', `human
being', `child', and `individual', shall include every infant member of
the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.
``(b) As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect
to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or
extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of
development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a
beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of
voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been
cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a
result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced
abortion.
``(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to affirm, deny,
expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any
member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being `born
alive' as defined in this section.''.
(b) Clerical Amendment.--The table of sections at the beginning of
chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, is amended by adding at the
end the following new item:

``8. `Person', `human being', `child', and `individual' as including
born-alive infant.''.

Approved August 5, 2002.

LEGISLATIVE HISTORY--H.R. 2175:

Another Neo-GOP stunt for the rubes. The Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002 was passed by unanimous consent in 2002.

SECTION 1. <> SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ``Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of
2002''.

SEC. 2. DEFINITION OF BORN-ALIVE INFANT.

(a) In General.--Chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, is
amended by adding at the end the following:

``Sec. 8. `Person', `human being', `child', and `individual' as
including born-alive infant

``(a) In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any
ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative
bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words `person', `human
being', `child', and `individual', shall include every infant member of
the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.
``(b) As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect
to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or
extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of
development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a
beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of
voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been
cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a
result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced
abortion.
``(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to affirm, deny,
expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any
member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being `born
alive' as defined in this section.''.
(b) Clerical Amendment.--The table of sections at the beginning of
chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, is amended by adding at the
end the following new item:

``8. `Person', `human being', `child', and `individual' as including
born-alive infant.''.

Approved August 5, 2002.

LEGISLATIVE HISTORY--H.R. 2175:
Not sure they are so comparable.

H.R.26 - Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act​

118th Congress (2023-2024)​

Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act

This bill establishes requirements for the degree of care a health care practitioner must provide in the case of a child born alive following an abortion or attempted abortion.

Specifically, a health care practitioner who is present must (1) exercise the same degree of care as would reasonably be provided to any other child born alive at the same gestational age, and (2) ensure the child is immediately admitted to a hospital. Additionally, a health care practitioner or other employee who has knowledge of a failure to comply with the degree-of-care requirements must immediately report such failure to law enforcement.

A health care practitioner who fails to provide the required degree of care, or a health care practitioner or other employee who fails to report such failure, is subject to criminal penalties—a fine, up to five years in prison, or both.

An individual who intentionally kills or attempts to kill a child born alive is subject to prosecution for murder.

The bill bars the criminal prosecution of a mother of a child born alive under this bill and allows her to bring a civil action against a health care practitioner or other employee for violations.

I mean they don't want babies to get healthcare, how dispicable.......

The Democrat Party I was a member of, not long ago, would have never sanctioned such barbarity.

"Safe, legal and rare" has morphed into "murder the little brat and brag about it on Tick Tock."

My my my.

Not sure they are so comparable.

H.R.26 - Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act​

118th Congress (2023-2024)​

Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act

This bill establishes requirements for the degree of care a health care practitioner must provide in the case of a child born alive following an abortion or attempted abortion.

Specifically, a health care practitioner who is present must (1) exercise the same degree of care as would reasonably be provided to any other child born alive at the same gestational age, and (2) ensure the child is immediately admitted to a hospital. Additionally, a health care practitioner or other employee who has knowledge of a failure to comply with the degree-of-care requirements must immediately report such failure to law enforcement.

A health care practitioner who fails to provide the required degree of care, or a health care practitioner or other employee who fails to report such failure, is subject to criminal penalties—a fine, up to five years in prison, or both.

An individual who intentionally kills or attempts to kill a child born alive is subject to prosecution for murder.

The bill bars the criminal prosecution of a mother of a child born alive under this bill and allows her to bring a civil action against a health care practitioner or other employee for violations.

The same degree of care is already required of all live births.

Get them healthcare and put em in foster care. To think contraception could wonderfully take care of this issue.

It has never been easier in the history of this world, to not get pregnant. At the same time we have the most educated population.

I just laugh when I hear “my body my choice” instead of “my body, my responsibility”

That is not what the gov of VA said......
Ah the often repeated lie about Gov. Northam I presume. Please, feel free to tell me what you think he said about what would be done with an infant born with a fatal anomaly.

It has never been easier in the history of this world, to not get pregnant. At the same time we have the most educated population.

I just laugh when I hear “my body my choice” instead of “my body, my responsibility”

Reasons why the abortion rate has been cut by more than half since 1980.

Ah the often repeated lie about Gov. Northam I presume. Please, feel free to tell me what you think he said about what would be done with an infant born with a fatal anomaly.
Governor Blackface told us all that he is fine with letting a full-term baby die.

Pretty sure that's supposed to be a crime.

It's not, he'll care for the kid until they decide what to do, what's to decide? Kid is born, it escaped......Praise the lord.

Forum List

Back