208 Republicans just voted to block immigrants who served in the US military from becoming Americans

Did you read it ? Many of the ideas would help reduce undocumented immigration. But that doesn't mean anything if you don't want to solve the current situation. My God, you'd have less to complain about .
Giving them amnesty, citizenship and welfare will lower illegal immigration? You’re an idiot.

...was stuffed with so much pork that democrats knew it would not have bipartisan support and could therefore be used as a political stunt during the next election cycle.
Won't wash ace , this is s lie that won't sell. The right hates veterans, I know that, the only veterans bill the right votes for is one that doesn't cost anything. Useless bills. The right is scum and this is just another example of the only thing they have to offer America, They exist for one reason and that is the transfer of the wealth to the golden few. Every dollar they can cut from the needy , will be transferred to the wealthy. How stupid is a person who votes against their best interest, well the right knows that and they offer nothing for the people so their solution is to keep them dumb. All you have to do to find that out is look at a list of the worst educated states. The lowest intelligent states.

I thought the GOP liked the Constitution too
No they support the destruction of the constitution, as in supporting a candidate THAT WANTS TO DESTROY IT. They are Against the Constitution they are against democracy, and they are hateful treasonous bigots.

The Supreme Court can not overrule the Constitution. Did you ever study civics or government in school, or did you sleep through those type of classes?
You idiot, the Supreme Court can overrule changes to the constitution, exactly as he said idiot. , You anti constitution hate groups are sickening,

You idiot, the Supreme Court can overrule changes to the constitution, exactly as he said idiot. , You anti constitution hate groups are sickening,
I’m an Ultra Conservative Republican
Militia Inspired Shasta County Recall voter ( Who does not believe States Rights or the Constitution are Suicide pacts

Specifically, how does the Supreme Court negate an Amendment to our Constitution? What does such an action entail?

Forum List

Back