2024 Will Be The Year Of Our "RECKONING"

giphy.gif

Hey, can you do the good people on both sides thingy next?

WILL IRAQ BE A SUCCESSFUL OR FAILED WAR?

What History Says About the Iraq War​

By Victor Davis Hanson March 01, 2006
Seen in the history of past wars, the American effort to remove Saddam and seed democracy in the Middle East seems little short of miraculous. A successful military action has been carried out 7,000 miles from home. This has been done at far less human and material cost than almost any prior comparable U.S. war. A powerful, multi-pronged effort to eliminate the nexus of Arab autocracy and Islamism (the conditions that germinated bin Laden’s al-Qaeda terror) now continues to gain ground. What History Says About the Iraq War

RhodyPatriot in #1 posts VDH white European male nightmare screed with SF image:

Why does Saint Rhodypatriot want any of us to pay attention to Victor Davis Hanson who called toppling SH a successful military operation at the peak of the insurgency?

Your team is losing ground every day. Desperation has set in. I expect an assassination attempt will be the next step.
GFY. Nobody but nobody is suggesting that.

But keep listening to those voices in your head.

GFY. Nobody but nobody is suggesting that.

But keep listening to those voices in your head.
Of course nobody is suggesting that. That would be stupid to broadcast your intentions. However, Johnny Depp and Madonna did.

From earlier this year...you described yourself as:

Now you no longer care about your nation.

Save your excuses for your change of heart you miserable bitch.

How dumb are you, after accusing ME of being dumb?

I was describing DONALD TRUMP. Are the shots making you demented now?

Forum List

Back