2020 Ties for Hottest Year on Record, NASA Says (Nullfying 10,000 "it's cold this morning" posts here)

You are a liar.
Your "narratives" are the content of the Links.

More Links!
I'm shocked!

In the meanwhile, the Smithsonian is very excited about the Temple Mount being dug thus far down to the 19th level.

PMore Links!
I'm shocked!

In the meanwhile, the Smithsonian is very excited about the Temple Mount being dug thus far down to the 19th level.
You've never even posted a Paragraph you CLOWN.
Post ON TOPIC or leave the thread.

I proved you Lied on my posts, and those are just 1 day old.
Tons more.
`

You've never even posted a Paragraph you CLOWN.
Post ON TOPIC or leave the thread.

I proved you Lied on my posts and this are just 1 day old.
`
You've never even posted a Paragraph, you CLOWN.
Post an original thought or leave the thread.

You are a liar.
Your "narratives" are the content of the Links.

Smithsonian: How to Talk with Evangelicals about Evolution

They think that the very idea of "me" is supposed to be...what, chemistry? A slightly different ratio of carbon? Insanity! What else would it be? Do you think your brain is made up of lucky charms?
www.usmessageboard.com

Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

Getting COVID-19 is much riskier for your heart than vaccination Health Updated on Jan 21, 2022 — Published on Jan 18, 2022 PBS.org ""The heart has played a central role in COVID-19 since the beginning. Cardiovascular conditions are among the highest risk factors for hospitalization. A...
www.usmessageboard.com

`

Rising temperatures last year capped the world’s warmest decade in modern times, federal climate scientists said Thursday.

In a new climate study, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration ranked 2020 in a dead heat with 2016 as the warmest year since official record-keeping began in 1880. The record-tying warmth came despite a cooling La Niña Pacific Ocean current, which tamped down global temperatures slightly in December.

In a separate assessment released at the same time, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, which relies on slightly different temperature records and methods, calculated that the globally averaged temperature last year was the second highest to date—just 0.04 degrees Fahrenheit shy of tying the record set in 2016. -
“These long-term trends are very, very clear,” said Gavin Schmidt, director of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York. “This is another piece of evidence that tells us the planet is warming decade by decade by decade.”

NASA and NOAA scientists labeled 2020 a year of extremes, driven by rising levels of Greenhouse Gases such as carbon dioxide and methane that trap heat in the atmosphere. - At times last year, the Arctic averaged 12 degrees Fahrenheit above normal, with some spots hitting temperatures of up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Record wildfires in the U.S. and Australia burned millions of acres and spewed smoke plumes high into the stratosphere. There were more named Atlantic storms than ever before. Heat building up...

Yeah. And there are no such thing as UFO(UAV) and they know of no other planetary life

It took you six solid months to come up with that zinger? ...

Cultist jabbie doesn't have much to do but sit in mommy's basement waiting for jab death and reading year-old posts, looking for an opportunity to fling lame insults at those who disagree with him/her/it politically.

Look at how much that post actually has to do with the lying premise of the OP. :laughing0301:

Shining example of the leftist cult.

but he/she/it makes a nice off-topic post about the environment.

Cultist jabbie doesn't have much to do but sit in mommy's basement waiting for jab death and reading year-old posts, looking for an opportunity to fling lame insults at those who disagree with him/her/it politically.

Look at how much that post actually has to do with the lying premise of the OP. :laughing0301:

Shining example of the leftist cult.

but he/she/it makes a nice off-topic post about the environment.

But but but but but ... 2021 was the SIXTH WARMEST YEAR in the past six years ... doesn't that mean anything to you? ... think of the children !!!! ...

20200324_Global_average_temperature_-_NASA-GISS_HadCrut_NOAA_Japan_BerkeleyE.svg

Thinking of the children would be an excellent idea.

No evidence then ... couple of degrees over a hundred years is trivial ... no measurable effect ...
Almost every single one of the people who know better - the PhD scientists who've been actively researching this topic for their entire professional lives - disagree with you COMPLETELY.

Almost every single one of the people who know better - the PhD scientists who've been actively researching this topic for their entire professional lives - disagree with you COMPLETELY.

Nobody gives a fuck what your so-called "experts" think.

Your cult -- even the ones with so-called "credentials" -- lies, cheats and steals and this is the reason no one believes a word you say.

Forum List

Back