2020 Ties for Hottest Year on Record, NASA Says (Nullfying 10,000 "it's cold this morning" posts here)

Drop in temps from 2016 to 2020. Sorry, that's not Global Warming, That is actually cooling.

Nothing goes straight up Moron.

1646007820537.png

1646007772699.png

`

Last edited:
What else would you expect in an interglacial that was 2C cooler than the previous interglacial?

ding said:
And yet our planet is 2C cooler than in the past with 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2.
[/B]
I just explained why you repeat Trolling POS
Here's a more official version.

NOAA
Mid-Holocene Warm Period – About 6,000 Years Ago

""Mid-Holocene Warm Period – About 6,000 Years Ago Paleoclimatologists have long suspected that the "middle Holocene," a period roughly from 7,000 to 5,000 years ago, was warmer than the present day. Terms like the Altithermal or Hypsithermal or Climatic Optimum have all been used to refer to this warm period that marked the middle of the current interglacial period.
Today, however, we know that these terms are obsolete and that the truth of the Holocene is more complicated than originally believed. What is most remarkable about the mid-Holocene is that we now have a good understanding of both the global patterns of temperature change during that period and what caused them.

It appears clear that changes in Earth's orbit have operated slowly over thousands and millions of years to change the amount of solar radiation reaching each latitudinal band of Earth during each month. These Orbital changes can be easily calculated and predict that the Northern Hemisphere Should have been warmer than today during the mid-Holocene in the summer and colder in the winter. The combination of warmer summers and colder winters is apparent for some regions in the proxy records and model simulations. There are some important exceptions to this pattern, however, including colder summers in the monsoon regions of Africa and Asia due to stronger monsoons with associated increased cloud cover during the mid-Holocene, and warmer winters at high latitudes due to reduction of winter sea ice cover caused by more summer melting.

In summary, the mid-Holocene, roughly 6,000 years ago, was generally warmer than today during summer in the Northern Hemisphere.
In some locations, this could be true for winter as well.
Moreover, we clearly know the cause of this Natural warming, and we know without doubt that this proven "astronomical" climate forcing mechanism CANNOT be responsible for the warming over the last 100 years.

https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/sites/default/files/2021-11/12 Mid-Holocene Warm Period & Penultimate Interglacial Period & Early Eocene Period -FINAL OCT 2021.pdf

The LYING TROLL DING's OP said ""but I've never seen anyone ever attempt to actually back up that claim by presenting any evidence.""
When in fact I have an OP on it he's participated in and some of the posts made TO him.

`

IOW, DING IS A REPEAT TROLL.
INTENTIONAL BAITING PEST.
AS BELOW, HE ALSO MULTI-POST/BARRAGE ANSWERS.
(ESPECIALLY WHEN HE LOSES, TO COVER IT UP.)

`

Last edited:
In summary, the mid-Holocene, roughly 6,000 years ago, was generally warmer than today during summer in the Northern Hemisphere.
Moreover, we clearly know the cause of this Natural warming, and we know without doubt that this proven "astronomical" climate forcing mechanism CANNOT be responsible for the warming over the last 100 years.
I never said orbital forcing is causing the climate to fluctuate, dummy. Orbital forcing initiates glacial cycles. Solar insolation and albedo are the cause of climate fluctuations.

#1 NOAA, 10 Warmest years

Anyone think this is "Cooling?"

1643086348380.png

#2 From NOAA LINK: More Near-Record Warm Years Are Likely On Horizon

1643086896727.png

And of course all the previous years generally rising and also in the 21st Century with the exception of 1998.

`
You clearly do not understand how a synodal pattern works, do you? Let me help you...

Here is a synodal pattern..
signwave descritpion.JPG

As you reach the top of a wave there is a longer flat of temperature.
This has happened in global history over and over again.

Iceage vs Current temp trend.jpg

When you look at longer time spans you see what is coming for us very quickly...

AWG disproved.JPG

WHen we return to a glacial cycle the base line will move down about 4 deg C. That will end this madness about man made anything. Its coming...

CO2 and Ice Ages.JPG

Everything going on today has happened before. Everything can be shown to be driven by natural variations of the solar output and the earth. This is not denial that the climate is changing, it has been for over 4.5 million years. This is looking at what man can REALISTICALLY impact in our climate system and quantifying it by understanding the past.

Last edited:
You clearly do not understand how a synodal pattern works, do you? Let me help you...

Here is a synodal pattern..
View attachment 616118

As you reach the top of a wave there is a longer flat of temperature.
This has happened in global history over and over again.

View attachment 616121

When you look at longer time spans you see what is coming for us very quickly...

View attachment 616122

WHen we return to a glacial cycle the base line will move down about 4 deg C. That will end this madness about man made anything. Its coming...

View attachment 616123

Everything going on today has happened before. Everything can be shown to be driven by natural variations of the solar output and the earth. This is not denial that the climate is changing, it has been for over 4.5 million years. This is looking at what man can REALISTICALLY impact in our climate system and quantifying it by understanding the past.
Answered above on this very page!

Cute Graphs! Get em from Tommy or one of his Denier Blogs?
No source?
Anyone can fabricate them.
Understand?
Yours are only "Central Greenland," NOT Global.
Willhafta-lightweight said they have to have links.

NOAA

""Mid-Holocene Warm Period – About 6,000 Years Ago Paleoclimatologists have long suspected that the "middle Holocene," a period roughly from 7,000 to 5,000 years ago, was warmer than the present day. Terms like the Altithermal or Hypsithermal or Climatic Optimum have all been used to refer to this warm period that marked the middle of the current interglacial period.
Today, however, we know that these terms are obsolete and that the truth of the Holocene is more complicated than originally believed. What is most remarkable about the mid-Holocene is that we now have a good understanding of both the global patterns of temperature change during that period and what caused them.

It appears clear that changes in Earth's orbit have operated slowly over thousands and millions of years to change the amount of solar radiation reaching each latitudinal band of Earth during each month. These Orbital changes can be easily calculated and predict that the Northern Hemisphere Should have been warmer than today during the mid-Holocene in the summer and colder in the winter. The combination of warmer summers and colder winters is apparent for some regions in the proxy records and model simulations. There are some important exceptions to this pattern, however, including colder summers in the monsoon regions of Africa and Asia due to stronger monsoons with associated increased cloud cover during the mid-Holocene, and warmer winters at high latitudes due to reduction of winter sea ice cover caused by more summer melting.

https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/sites/default/files/2021-11/12 Mid-Holocene Warm Period & Penultimate Interglacial Period & Early Eocene Period -FINAL OCT 2021.pdf

`

Last edited:
Answered above on this very page!

Cute Graphs! Get em from Tommy or one of his Denier Blogs?
No source?
Anyone can fabricate them.
Understand?
Yours are only "Central Greenland," NOT Global.
Willhafta-lightweight said they have to have links.

NOAA

`
Your simple cut and pastes are garbage. I am laughing because you don't have a clue about this subject. You can't even ascertain that most of the information is well known and easily found. Just because your sources say it's true, doesn't mean it is. You have to be well versed enough to understand the hypothesis and the intricacies of it, you are not. You are incapable of seeing the very easily seen empirical data that disproves the hypothesis.

You keep posting up the same links that I have torn apart and shredded multiple times. This is why you are nothing more than a parrot. You are incapable of introspection and evaluation. This means you are a cultist and nothing more. You live by faith in the CAGW mantra which is easily disproved. You didn't even go to the link in the lower graph or you would have found the information. That is how lazy you are.

Your simple cut and pastes are garbage. I am laughing because you don't have a clue about this subject. You can't even ascertain that most of the information is well known and easily found. Just because your sources say it's true, doesn't mean it is. You have to be well versed enough to understand the hypothesis and the intricacies of it, you are not. You are incapable of seeing the very easily seen empirical data that disproves the hypothesis.

You keep posting up the same links that I have torn apart and shredded multiple times. This is why you are nothing more than a parrot. You are incapable of introspection and evaluation. This means you are a cultist and nothing more. You live by faith in the CAGW mantra which is easily disproved. You didn't even go to the link in the lower graph or you would have found the information. That is how lazy you are.

No publication date yet?

I have explained it in my own words many times.
I have used links many times.
Unlike my opponents who use one sentence trolls, or at best use Blogs like WUWT, I use, NASA, NOAA, Yale, Columbia, etc.
None has ever been "shredded," just trolled by trolls like you.
`

Last edited:
I have explained it in my own words many times.
I have used links many times.
Unlike my opponents who use Blogs like WUWT, I use, NASA, NOAA, Yale, Columbia, etc.
None has ever been "shredded," just trolled by no content trolls like you.
`

Billy Bob, Abu is correct. You have never shredded anyone save perhaps with laughter at some of your contentions. Do you remember telling us that gravity and magnetism were the same thing? Do you remember telling us that changes in the Earth's climate were due to the collapse of its magnetic field? Do you remember your claim that whether or not the photon had mass was in intense debate among msainstream scientists? Do you remember all your efforts to support the idea that matter selectively radiates only to matter that is colder than itself? You should. I have a collection of quotes from your posts discussing these topics. Remember THAT the next time you want to claim a superior understanding of ANY science topic you lying sack of shit.

Just today it was announced that in my area we had a new record rain fall, almost double what it was when the first record was set, also we are moving into below average cooling for the next few days, and again, to the Global Warming Religious Zealots, with the Earth getting warmer year after year and the United States supposedly going into dryness that will cause crop failures, how can you have record levels of rainfall and well below normal temps when we are supposed to be 10 degrees hotter than 14 years ago.

Just today it was announced that in my area we had a new record rain fall, almost double what it was when the first record was set, also we are moving into below average cooling for the next few days, and again, to the Global Warming Religious Zealots, with the Earth getting warmer year after year and the United States supposedly going into dryness that will cause crop failures, how can you have record levels of rainfall and well below normal temps when we are supposed to be 10 degrees hotter than 14 years ago.
it's been my questions for forever. Constantly cold here in Chitown. And all around us in the region. Flip the globe the same thing. Not sure where it's warming except in some warmers back yard.

Forum List

Back