2020 Ties for Hottest Year on Record, NASA Says (Nullfying 10,000 "it's cold this morning" posts here)

Almost every single one of the people who know better - the PhD scientists who've been actively researching this topic for their entire professional lives - disagree with you COMPLETELY.
so what do they know?

.Nobody gives a fuck what your so-called "experts" think.
Wrong. Most people, particularly outside the United States, care deeply about this problem. What you mean to say is that YOU don't give a fuck and that's because your either sociopathic or stupid.
Your cult -- even the ones with so-called "credentials" -- lies, cheats and steals and this is the reason no one believes a word you say.
Speaking of lies, you make that charge with no evidence whatsoever. It would be like me accusing you of being intelligent.

Wrong. Most people, particularly outside the United States, care deeply about this problem. What you mean to say is that YOU don't give a fuck and that's because your either sociopathic or stupid.

Speaking of lies, you make that charge with no evidence whatsoever. It would be like me accusing you of being intelligent.

Wow!

I think you need to work on reading comprehension.

You totally missed the point I was trying to make.

I'm not surprised, however.

Nevermind. It's useless to debate with someone who has so little intellectual honesty.

Wow!

I think you need to work on reading comprehension.

You totally missed the point I was trying to make.

I'm not surprised, however.

Nevermind. It's useless to debate with someone who has so little intellectual honesty.

I agree. But it's still good to show everyone else how wrong they are.

Okay, Saul.

Let me guess, Alinsky? I saw that the article to which you linked in the OP of your democrats-are-trying-to-control-your-thermostat jumped right off calling democrats communists. Wow. You've really caught us all red-handed. How are we ever going to destroy the Capitalist Christian Republican Gas-Burning world with superbrains like you on guard?

Let me guess, Alinsky? I saw that the article to which you linked in the OP of your democrats-are-trying-to-control-your-thermostat jumped right off calling democrats communists. Wow. You've really caught us all red-handed. How are we ever going to destroy the Capitalist Christian Republican Gas-Burning world with superbrains like you on guard?

Now your trolling has filed you in the "History" column.

Goodbye.

20200324_Global_average_temperature_-_NASA-GISS_HadCrut_NOAA_Japan_BerkeleyE.svg

Thinking of the children would be an excellent idea.

The children must freeze in the winter, because CO2 is very, very bad.

The children must freeze in the winter, because CO2 is very, very bad.
They can keep themselves warm by doing their homework, cleaning the house and going door-to-door on behalf of liberal candidates for city council and school board

MATT SIMON
SCIENCE
JAN 13, 2022 5:23 PM

The World Was Cooler in 2021 Than 2020. That’s Not Good News​

The global temperature was down, thanks to La Niña, but it was still the sixth-hottest year on record

The Grand Solar Minimum, or Cold Sun, Explained​

The biggest driver of the Earth’s climate is the Sun, not carbon emissions. The Sun controls 99.5% of climate, not trace CO2. Whodathunk.

Climate scientists have tracked and confirmed a direct correlation between Sun-spot activity and the Earth’s temperature. Greater Sun-spot activity equates to higher solar temperatures, and that equates to higher Earth temperatures. The inverse is also true, and this dormancy phase is known as a “Cold Sun,” Grand Solar Minimum (GSM). Casey is predicting a degree of GSM called the “Dalton Minimum.” Russian scientists are now predicting a period of zero sun spots, or an even deeper Cold Sun cycle,

Forum List

Back