2020 just keeps getting worse. Now there are multiple earthquakes in Yellowstone.

If the Yellowstone Cauldera blows, it will make the rest of the shit in 2020 look like a picnic in the park.
I got a 100 bucks someone blames it on trump,,,
The national park system is rejecting tRump's authoritarian bullshit. It's all his fault.

(I'll tell you where to send my cut later)
you get nothing,,,
Crap, I forgot you tRumplings have no sense of humor.

I've heard they remove that part of your brain to make room for the chip.
sorry but i'm not a trumpling,,,your TDS just makes you think I am,,,
Riiiiiiight.

Not buying that kiddo.

Earthquake swarms don't worry me, if there is sudden uplift or deflation orders of magnitude larger than usual, that's when I'll start being concerned.
When that happens a nuclear winter like covering over much of the earth won't be far behind.

Depends on the size of the Eruption and the prevailing winds. We would see a little ice age probably. and the midwest would be hosed. But the west coast would probably avoid most of the ash.

Nope. Shield volcanoes do not "blow".

Yellowstone isn't a shield volcano.
Yes, it is! Where is the cone?

Yellowstone blows with such force it doesn't produce a cone or a shield, it blasts out the land above it and spreads it throughout the continent when it super-erupts.

That is not what a shield volcano does.

It's not a shield volcano.

Earthquake swarms don't worry me, if there is sudden uplift or deflation orders of magnitude larger than usual, that's when I'll start being concerned.
When that happens a nuclear winter like covering over much of the earth won't be far behind.

Depends on the size of the Eruption and the prevailing winds. We would see a little ice age probably. and the midwest would be hosed. But the west coast would probably avoid most of the ash.

Yellowstone blows with such force it doesn't produce a cone or a shield, it blasts out the land above it and spreads it throughout the continent when it super-erupts.

What would you call it? It does not have a cone.

It's a caldera system.

It's a caldera system.

You obviously do not know what a caldera is!

If the Yellowstone Cauldera blows, it will make the rest of the shit in 2020 look like a picnic in the park.
I got a 100 bucks someone blames it on trump,,,

I have $100 someone blames Obama.

But, obviously, they would have to be idiots in either case.
Well then, we can expect the leftist media to show that they will be idiots.

It's a caldera system.

You obviously do not know what a caldera is!

It ain't a shield volcano.

Forum List

Back