How many leftist rioters have the virus?

Bloodrock444

May 29, 2020
You see thousands of protesters in the streets of almost every major (dem controlled) city. Common sense says not only are they tearing down the country but likely spreading the disease. But my guess is this is delighting you dems.

You see thousands of protesters in the streets of almost every major (dem controlled) city. Common sense says not only are they tearing down the country but likely spreading the disease. But my guess is this is delighting you dems.

For once in my life, I'd actually be grateful to the Chinese if their virus wiped out the whole lot of those "protesters."

How do you say "thank you" in Chinese?

For once in my life, I'd actually be grateful to the Chinese if their virus wiped out the whole lot of those "protesters."

How do you say "thank you" in Chinese?
xie xie or in pinyan sheh sheh

Better question....What happens if there's not a "second wave" after all of this behavior that we've been told would lead to the spread of such a contagion?

Natural selection is plausible in this case.

It's interesting how well the left was sucked into their safe spaces over COVID, while they criticized conservatives who desired things open. Then on a dime they have a change of heart. It's truly irrational, but at least they're consistent.

Better question....What happens if there's not a "second wave" after all of this behavior that we've been told would lead to the spread of such a contagion?

You know how the left is. If there is a second wave and Dr.Fauci blames it on the rioters, the left will say the riots had nothing to do with it, and it's all Trump's fault for allowing the re-opening of the country. If there is no second wave, the MSM will be hush about it.

It usually takes a couple weeks to manifest itself. If we see a spike and many of them are Black as well as non-Black, the media will ignore non-Black protest participants getting the virus while using the plight of Blacks getting it to fit their agenda. If there is relatively no spike, the media will not pursue that and instead revert to scaring everyone to stay home and limit restaurant and event gatherings such as Church. It has been striking to see the media and politicians not tell protestors to gather yet continue the hammer on normal everyday activities. Which is it??

Yeah, these mainstream idiots kept pumping their corona fear and propaganda until everyone said screw you so then the media were off to create the next divisive campaign. They're squealing like a child that just received a lolipop.

You know how the left is. If there is a second wave and Dr.Fauci blames it on the rioters, the left will say the riots had nothing to do with it, and it's all Trump's fault for allowing the re-opening of the country. If there is no second wave, the MSM will be hush about it.

Fauci or the media aren't going to blame them. They're all giddy right now.

It usually takes a couple weeks to manifest itself. If we see a spike and many of them are Black as well as non-Black, the media will ignore non-Black protest participants getting the virus while using the plight of Blacks getting it to fit their agenda. If there is relatively no spike, the media will not pursue that and instead revert to scaring everyone to stay home and limit restaurant and event gatherings such as Church. It has been striking to see the media and politicians not tell protestors to gather yet continue the hammer on normal everyday activities. Which is it??

We probably will see more cases in the black community because of this. Last I looked two weeks ago, blacks were dying at twice the rate of whites that had Covid. I believe the metric was 52 out of 100,000 for blacks, and 26 out of 100,000 for whites. There is much more HIV in black societies which combined with Covid, is deadly.

Forum List

Back