2016 Trump wins due to the "Obama Effect"..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Trump getting thumped so badly by the MSM isn't he?
Yet Trump is getting thousands at the rallies. Why?
Polls showing Trump getting thumped. Why?

I'll give a personal anecdote. I'm afraid to tell some people I'm a Trump supporter. I'm afraid anti-trumpeters are so emotional they might get physical and the last thing a Trump supporter like me wants to do is give the biased MSM another headline...
Trump Supporter Arrested for Abusing Clinton-Supporting Wife During Election Argument
Trump Supporter Arrested for Abusing Clinton-Supporting Wife During Election Argument
But of course the net affect come November 2,2016 will be a lot of people
behind the curtain will be voting for Trump. It actually will be the reverse of "Obama Affect" where NO one knew anything about Obama except he was black! Even Obama who told a crowd in 2008 as a presidential candidate:
"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced
and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"
Obama says Republicans will use race to stoke fear

People are going to vote for Trump because all the punsters, the pollsters, the MSM are telling those of us that support Trump are stupid. Ignorant. Funny but when you see that positions that Trump is for and against they match mine as they match the millions of voters who will behind the curtain vote for Trump!

I think the word you're grasping for is "effect".

I think the word you're grasping for is "effect".
You are right. I didn't read closely the difference. Thank you!

Affect is most often used as a verb meaning “to have an impact on,” as in “The tornado barreling towards us will affect our picnic plans.”
affect - Dictionary Definition
So you are right!
Think of Edgar Allen Poe and his RAVEN: Remember AffectVerb Effect Noun. You can’t affect the creepy poem by reading it, but you can enjoy the effect of a talking bird.

Forum List

Back