Democrat Mayor Arrested in Meth-For-Sex Sting

What will the Democrats want to name after this guy?
Well Harvey Milk is getting a Naval ship. Maybe liberals will demand that R. Scott Silverthorne get an elementary school named after him. After all, they are promoting both homosexuality, promiscuity, and drugs among our youth. And you know how they'll spin this story that R. Scott Silverthorne "was a pioneer for homosexual meth addicts". :eusa_doh:

Ya, we'd be much better off with a stripper for a First Lady.

Typical of our politicians on the left. Always mixed up in some disturbing, deviant sex scandal (and usual involving men with men). Just another Harvey Milk here...

D.C.-Area Mayor Arrested in Meth-For-Sex Sting

Once again Buttsoiler --- since you ran away from this same question in the other thread where you posted the same story ---

------ what the fuck does this have to do with "the left"? What's the relevance of a political party in a meth deal? Essplain.

Are you actually so dense that you thought you could escape this question by bailing out and starting a whole new thread? Really?

/thread

Ya, we'd be much better off with a stripper for a First Lady.
The "first lady" is not an elected official, does not perform any official government business, and is not paid by the American tax payer. Who gives a shit what a private citizen does in their private life so long as it is legal?

By the way - I thought you libtards were the party of women's "sexual liberation", women "owning their sexuality", and women's rights? Now you're going to demean women for all of the things you encouraged them to do?!?

Did I make you all grumpy with what I said or do you guys always have a chip on your shoulder?

Thanks to the OP for holding both parties accountabilities. His tireless efforts to report the many sex and financial scandals on the right means that we can take him seriously. Some people just report scandals on the "other" side - they're cut and paste hacks. Trolls. Apparatchiks for dear leader. Not the op.

Did I make you all grumpy with what I said or do you guys always have a chip on your shoulder?
Did I make you realize how ignorant you are with my response or did I simply expose your misogynst, sexist demeaning of women who don't "stay in line" and vote Dumbocrat? Oops...

Did I make you realize how ignorant you are with my response or did I simply expose your misogynst, sexist demeaning of women who don't "stay in line" and vote Dumbocrat? Oops...

Did I make you realize what a coward you are being unable to figure out an answer to post 6 -- ten hours ago?

The "first lady" is not an elected official, does not perform any official government business, and is not paid by the American tax payer.

The first lady manages a paid staff. While the first lady’s staff used to be paid from the presidential family’s own pocket, since 1978 the office has received federal funding to allow for “assistance provided … to the president in the discharge of the president’s duties and responsibilities.” Typically the first lady’s staff numbers around 15 people and includes press and social secretaries, speechwriters, and special project directors.

Forum List

Back