2016 President/Vice President Debate Dates & Moderators

Personally, I think that honorable "journalists" should fact-check all speeches by presidential candidates - especially during debates. I really don't understand why they wouldn't. It doesn't make sense to me. Was Candy Crowley the only real journalist with enough courage to correct a presidential candidate (Romney) during a debate? Apparently so...

If journalists don't fact-check - who does?

Personally, I think that honorable "journalists" should fact-check all speeches by presidential candidates - especially during debates. I really don't understand why they wouldn't. It doesn't make sense to me. Was Candy Crowley the only real journalist with enough courage to correct a presidential candidate (Romney) during a debate? Apparently so...

If journalists don't fact-check - who does?
Not enough time to fact check every lie.

57f3c128170000e00aac9552.jpg

The VP Debate Will Probably Be Boring. You Should Watch It Anyway.

I agree that the VP debate "may" be boring tonight - but I certainly intend to watch it. I look forward to Pence trying to defend Trump. That could be very interesting...

I hope Anderson Cooper and Martha Raddatz can keep things under control Sunday night. We shall see...

October 9 - President
ABC’s Martha Raddatz and CNN’s Anderson Cooper will moderate the second debate on Oct. 9 in St. Louis.

Will man-child Trump even show up for the final debate on October 19?

October 19 - President
Chris Wallace of Fox News will moderate the third on Oct. 19 in Las Vegas. The selection of Wallace marks the first time a Fox News host has been chosen to moderate a general election presidential debate.

Will man-child Trump even show up for the final debate on October 19?

October 19 - President
Chris Wallace of Fox News will moderate the third on Oct. 19 in Las Vegas. The selection of Wallace marks the first time a Fox News host has been chosen to moderate a general election presidential debate.
I think Christ Wallace can be a fair moderator, unlike the others who have done the job.

Forum List

Back