2014 Might Be The Most Libertarian Year Ever

Science = supported by most Americans
Most government regulations = supported by most Americans
FDA supported by most Americans
Public schools supported by most Americans
Nws, nhc and noaa supported by the vast majority of Americans

You see government within certain areas has vast support!

2014 Might Be The Most Libertarian Year Ever
...a con by any other name.....teabaggers have given cons such a bad name they changed it to Libertarian...the con probably won't work....

A losertrarian is worse as they don't believe in government grants or funds for science or r@D. These people would have this nation looking like Haiti...

They suck.

Fuck you, junior. We're sick and tired of you posting the same old shit over and over.

Back to 1789 we go. No regulations, no human rights, little funding for science or r@d...

No reforms for education.

This is no plan if we wish to remain a first world power.

It's astounding how out of touch with reality you are [MENTION=22889]Matthew[/MENTION].

For the record, I am not a libertarian (and in fact I've had some vicious battles with those unhinged whiners on this board). But how do you figure that adhering to the Constitution - which guarantees rights - will ultimately result in "no human rights".

And if you want science funded so badly, why don't you fund it? Stop being a greedy bitch, stop hoarding your wealth, and help society.

You're so ignorant of history, you don't even realize that all of our scientific break through a were not funded by government. Ben Franklin's inventions were not funded by government. Thomas Edison's inventions were not funded by government. Albert Einstein's theories were not funded by government. Henry Ford's advancements of manufacturing were not funded by government.

Will it be more Libertarian because of all the dopes smoking dope?

Sadly, yes. That will be one reason, tragically. And it's one of these reasons I deplore the unhinged libertarians.

However, given the choice between these modern-day hippie pot-heads and the communist Dumbocrats, I'll take the modern-day hippie pot-heads.

The populace, our local and state governments, schools, and hospital districts are all too wedded to drawing their sustenance from a government teat.

So you want unelected corporations to control things :doubt:

See how Dumbocrats "think" (and I use that term loosely). In their minds - where they are helpless infants - somebody needs to be in "control".

No Matthew, I do not want "unelected corporations" to control "things". In fact, I don't want to be controlled at all. I want what the Constitution guarantees me - freedom from control.

The highlights from this video:

• Obamacare has proven the inffectiveness and incompetence of massive, unconstitutional, federal government

• 72% of Americans now believe the federal government is the greatest threat to America. Not Iran. Not China. Not terrorists. Our own freaking government.

• Barack Obama now has the lowest approvate rating of any second term president in U.S. history sans Richard Nixon (ouch)
3 Reasons 2014 Might Be the Most Libertarian Year Ever! - Reason.com

I certainly hope so, but I have my doubts. A large segment of our population have been brainwashed to think big government is good and those espousing small limited government are EVIL. Some demand more government even though history clearly shows the bigger the government the smaller the citizen...and big government has a long history of murdering and imprisoning it's citizens

The government ignores the Constitution. We have rule by elites...crony capitalism rules the day. America has become a quasi fascist state.

Clearly our problems stem from big government, but many have blinders on and are unable to see it.

Make no mistake [MENTION=27454]gipper[/MENTION], every last Dumbocrat sees it. They don't care. There is a big difference. The lazy parasites like wrongwinger and JoeB are happy to surrender freedom for pitiful government table scraps - so long as that government cheese and subsidized housing means they can stay home getting drunk and playing Xbox.

The populace, our local and state governments, schools, and hospital districts are all too wedded to drawing their sustenance from a government teat.

So you want unelected corporations to control things :doubt:

See how Dumbocrats "think" (and I use that term loosely). In their minds - where they are helpless infants - somebody needs to be in "control".

No Matthew, I do not want "unelected corporations" to control "things". In fact, I don't want to be controlled at all. I want what the Constitution guarantees me - freedom from control.

Then maybe you should move out to the Unabombers old place in Montana....

Me, I personally like living in a civilized society with clean water and safe roads.

Forum List

Back